The War against Black People

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean like this?

Or when a white person does it you dont apply the same logic. Yeah, I know

You mean like this?

act the fool get punished

and go fuck your lying self with the racist non-sense you fucking degenerate.

you know the saying

******* don't know how to act

Thats what you said ....now you have a new excuse when its a lilly white girl

Ok, I'll address the stupid comparison you made between this cracker and black people. Do you think we have a lilly white girl problem in America?

Yes but you guys refuse to see it. White girls do most of the shoplifting and crime but get away with it while security is watching the Black people. I know this for a fact having seen it countless times in action. Lots of Black guys use white women to commit crimes knowing they wont get caught because the focus is elsewhere.

This is where you guys loose even us white liberals. You refuse to address the problems in your community and the fact is nothing we do will help if you refuse to address these problems.

I'm not really concerned with loosing white liberals. Life is tough suck it up. It seems more like you are refusing to address the problems in your community.

you know the saying

Ok, I'll address the stupid comparison you made between this cracker and black people. Do you think we have a lilly white girl problem in America?
Yes but you guys refuse to see it. White girls do most of the shoplifting and crime but get away with it while security is watching the Black people. I know this for a fact having seen it countless times in action. Lots of Black guys use white women to commit crimes knowing they wont get caught because the focus is elsewhere.
Whites are arrested for theft almost 3x that of blacks.
you know the saying

I know. Those are just the ones they cant avoid arresting because they were too dumb. Most white girls get away with shoplifting. I know some of my white girls in college didnt have any reason to shop lift yet they did it just for the thrill.
Holy fuck you guys are now comparing the fucking black violent crime epidemic we have in places like Ferguson Detroit and Chicago to white bitches stealing? Holy fucking shit! You've completely lost the argument. Sorry, but not even us libs can defend you at this point.
Thats weird. I thought you specifically asked about a white girl problem? Stealing is just one of many areas. They also like killing their kids and blaming it on some imaginary Black guy to garner sympathy.

you know the saying

blacks are responsible for an astoundingly disproportionate number of crimes, which has been the case for at least the past half a century.

Today blacks are about 13 percent of the population and continue to be responsible for an inordinate amount of crime. Between 1976 and 2005 blacks committed more than half of all murders in the United States.

The black arrest rate for most offenses — including robbery, aggravated assault and property crimes — is still typically two to three times their representation in the population.

Blacks as a group are also over represented among persons arrested for so-called white-collar crimes such as counterfeiting, fraud and embezzlement.

And blaming this decades-long, well-documented trend on racist cops, prosecutors, judges, sentencing guidelines and drug laws doesn’t cut it as a plausible explanation. It's also getting fucking old.

“High rates of black violence in the late twentieth century are a matter of historical fact, not bigoted imagination,”

The problem is primarily cultural — self-destructive behaviors and attitudes all too common among the black underclass. The problem is black criminal behavior, which is one manifestation of a black pathology that ultimately stems from the breakdown of the black family.

Blacks want to talk about what others should do for blacks instead of what blacks should do for themselves. But if we don’t acknowledge the cultural barriers to black progress, how can we address them? How can you even begin to fix something that almost no one wants to talk about honestly?
Your figures are wrong. Whites commit most of the crimes even though they dont get caught at the same rate as Black people. So in truth whites probably commit crimes at the rate of 10x that of Black people. Its inherent in your culture. You even had the judicial system set up to get you off.

you know the saying

This is where you guys loose even us white liberals. You refuse to address the problems in your community and the fact is nothing we do will help if you refuse to address these problems.
I'm not really concerned with loosing white liberals. Life is tough suck it up. It seems more like you are refusing to address the problems in your community.
Yea, little girls shoplifting. We are the same you are right. When someone brings up the problems in the black community from now on my reply will be "what problem? There's no problem"

I'm glad we are finally concluding this argument or discussion. I was wondering if you were ever going to see the points I'm trying to make and clearly you won't.

I think you get it but your only response really is that we put blacks in a big hole and it's going to take time cleaning up the mess we created. I agree.

All I'm saying is blacks have to do a better job on your end. Start doing what Chinese parents do. Even a lot of whites could take that advice but since our communities aren't nearly as fucked up as yours I figure you need this advice the most

you know the saying

Yea, little girls shoplifting. We are the same you are right. When someone brings up the problems in the black community from now on my reply will be "what problem? There's no problem"

I'm glad we are finally concluding this argument or discussion. I was wondering if you were ever going to see the points I'm trying to make and clearly you won't.

I think you get it but your only response really is that we put blacks in a big hole and it's going to take time cleaning up the mess we created. I agree.

All I'm saying is blacks have to do a better job on your end. Start doing what Chinese parents do. Even a lot of whites could take that advice but since our communities aren't nearly as fucked up as yours I figure you need this advice the most
Little girls shop lifting is just 1 part of a multi faceted problem in the white community. Your refusal to face the problems in your own community leave you with no credibility in a discussion about Black communities. I think I warned you about this before. Youre like a old guy dying of cancer while smoking a Marlboro but telling someone else they shouldnt smoke. If whites were the leaders you feel they are then they would show the example and eradicate crime in their own communities without the aid of setting up a system to sweep it under the rug or deflecting the issue and trying to talk about Blacks who are victimized by that system.

Yes whites put Blacks in a hole they are still suffering from in some communities. However, I think you have tunnel vision and your focus should be on whites not Blacks. Come to me when your community has its act together in all aspects. Only then would I listen to any complaints.

you know the saying

blacks are responsible for an astoundingly disproportionate number of crimes, which has been the case for at least the past half a century.

Today blacks are about 13 percent of the population and continue to be responsible for an inordinate amount of crime. Between 1976 and 2005 blacks committed more than half of all murders in the United States.

The black arrest rate for most offenses — including robbery, aggravated assault and property crimes — is still typically two to three times their representation in the population.

Blacks as a group are also over represented among persons arrested for so-called white-collar crimes such as counterfeiting, fraud and embezzlement.

And blaming this decades-long, well-documented trend on racist cops, prosecutors, judges, sentencing guidelines and drug laws doesn’t cut it as a plausible explanation. It's also getting fucking old.

“High rates of black violence in the late twentieth century are a matter of historical fact, not bigoted imagination,”

The problem is primarily cultural — self-destructive behaviors and attitudes all too common among the black underclass. The problem is black criminal behavior, which is one manifestation of a black pathology that ultimately stems from the breakdown of the black family.

Blacks want to talk about what others should do for blacks instead of what blacks should do for themselves. But if we don’t acknowledge the cultural barriers to black progress, how can we address them? How can you even begin to fix something that almost no one wants to talk about honestly?
Your figures are wrong. Whites commit most of the crimes even though they dont get caught at the same rate as Black people. So in truth whites probably commit crimes at the rate of 10x that of Black people. Its inherent in your culture. You even had the judicial system set up to get you off.
My info are Facts, not ur made up gigaboo calculations. Tuck that lip n boy n deal with it. Ur giving a bad name to all the good blacks that fought for ur rights.

I took a buddy to traffic court, while we waited we got to listen to a lawyer plead a young black mans case. He got the judge to drop prison (prison, not jail) for selling, assault and assault on a cop for him to go free on probation. I was really impressed by the verbal fencing. but, they had to bring the guy out so the judge could tell him what's what.

dumb fuck shows up sagging, hat to the back and cocked to one side, and instead of standing there, polity, he waived back and forth like he was drunk or high, so 1/2 way through his speech, the judge denied the deal and sent that moron to prison.

moments from freedom, but he just couldn't act right for 2 mins
Nice anecdote!
you know the saying

well he didn't and went from a few month probation to prison

You mean like this?

I took a buddy to traffic court, while we waited we got to listen to a lawyer plead a young black mans case. He got the judge to drop prison (prison, not jail) for selling, assault and assault on a cop for him to go free on probation. I was really impressed by the verbal fencing. but, they had to bring the guy out so the judge could tell him what's what.

dumb fuck shows up sagging, hat to the back and cocked to one side, and instead of standing there, polity, he waived back and forth like he was drunk or high, so 1/2 way through his speech, the judge denied the deal and sent that moron to prison.

Nice anecdote!
you know the saying

You mean like this?

you know the saying

you know that saying was created by a black man?

yes you do know that

so do I

so go fuck your hypocritical self in the brown eye.

fyi

someone acts the fool in court, you should get assed. you commit a crime and are getting off, act like it's fucking christmas and the judge is santa

My info are Facts, not ur made up gigaboo calculations. Tuck that lip n boy n deal with it. Ur giving a bad name to all the good blacks that fought for ur rights.
And I do see agree and admit all the points he makes are all valid but what he's doing is being lazy on his end.

It's like he's still trying to fight a war even though his side is losing miserably. He's still making demands and arguing who started it.

Almost reminds me of the Palestinians. Rather than get along with the Jews they continue to fight.

Maybe we need a two state solution.

But then when their country falls apart will we take in refuges?

Proportional statistics don't mean a damn thing, it is the RAW numbers that concern me. White people commit 4 times as many crimes Blacks do.

Proportional statistics don't mean a damn thing, it is the RAW numbers that concern me. White people commit 4 times as many crimes Blacks do.
Bullshit. Especially when talking violent crime.

And Asclepias said we don't get caught. Bullshit! Google Detroit Kim worthy and untested rape kits. My communities don't have hundreds or thousands (I forgot which) of untested kits.

And it's funny you don't think proportional stats matter. That's sad.

If we're worse than you, why are your communities more dangerous?

And I don't think I should have to even defend or explain that black communities are more dangerous. That's a given. Your spinning.

And if proportional stats don't matter I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. You all seem like nice people I'm just trying to cut the bullshit. You're in denial dude. And in defensive mode.

I see all your points. Sad you don't see ours

I live on the bottom floor of my condo. I leave the doorwall unlocked all the time. One time my weed got taken. And my phone.

My grandmother lived in Detroit had bars on her doors and windows and didn't go out after dark. Ignoring the difference is mad.

Sorry but I dont believe your cave chimp statistics. You white grubs like to lie too much for those stats to have any credibility. Go get a flea dip cave monkey. While you are at it go wash off that wet dog smell. You are just verifying you are a feral.

10x as many if they actually went after all the whites. They already lead in raw numbers. I know for a fact if they actually arrested and prosecuted all the criminal minded whites then the prisons would be pretty much all white.

10x as many if they actually went after all the whites. They already lead in raw numbers. I know for a fact if they actually arrested and prosecuted all the criminal minded whites then the prisons would be pretty much all white.

Actually the prison inmates should be mostly White now since Whites account for 72% of all arrests. But we know that isn't so. Something happens between arraignment and trial that apparently favours White arrestees over Black arrestees. Black inmates are more numerous than White inmates even though 26% of all arrests are Blacks. what does that tell you?

Nice anecdote!
you know the saying

You mean like this?

When a black man doesn't know how to act right in court.

JUDGE ORDERS COP TO TASER PEACEFUL DEFENDANT IN COURT! MUST SEE VIDEO!

If you won't listen to a judge, who will you listen to?

You see the difference? You didnt blame the white girls entire white culture for her antics. What a privilege

No, I blame her parents if she has any

Actually the prison inmates should be mostly White now since Whites account for 72% of all arrests. But we know that isn't so. Something happens between arraignment and trial that apparently favours White arrestees over Black arrestees. Black inmates are more numerous than White inmates even though 26% of all arrests are Blacks. what does that tell you?
Im probably a victim of my environment. Every day I hear about black criminals on the news. Just now I saw

1. Cross dressing bank robber

2. 2 kidnappers and rapists still on the loose

3. Woman found cuffed to a stripper pole and child porn found on the guys phone. Home made too.

And that's just today. Sure doesn't seem like whites commit more crime around here.

It's called getting a lawyer, not rocket science. Most blacks can't save money, no money= court appointed lawyer= ur ass is going to jail.

Nice anecdote!
you know the saying

You mean like this?

Nice anecdote!
you know the saying

You mean like this?

you know the saying

you know that saying was created by a black man?

YOU said it. No one buying your shit where you blame all your actions on minorities anymore. Time to buck up

Sealy entire case stems from one thing "Blacks are a huge problem". So anything you discuss he will go back to that simple logic. Crime? Well its different between the races because....."blacks are a huge problem". The inner city schools are failing all over the country but I bring up Detroit and Chicago because...."Blacks are a huge problem".

Black guys dont know how to act in court...because ."blacks are a huge problem".

Show him a white girl acting a fool in court....Well that doesnt count because......"blacks are a huge problem".

Sealy entire case stems from one thing "Blacks are a huge problem". So anything you discuss he will go back to that simple logic. Crime? Well its different between the races because....."blacks are a huge problem". The inner city schools are failing all over the country but I bring up Detroit and Chicago because...."Blacks are a huge problem".

Black guys dont know how to act in court...because ."blacks are a huge problem".

Show him a white girl acting a fool in court....Well that doesnt count because......"blacks are a huge problem".

Kohn’s claim about 69 percent of white men runs into trouble on two counts. The figure she cited is not for white men. It’s for all whites.

And it’s not for "violent" crimes. It’s for all crimes, from loitering to murder.

It’s not simple to replicate the percentage of white men arrested for violent crimes, as we’ll show you in a bit.

But we can look at violent crimes, sorted solely by race.

According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, white men and women were arrested for 60 percent of all violent crimes in 2012. Violent crimes include murder and nonnegligent manslaughter, forcible rape, robbery and aggravated assault. Here’s the arrest data:

Looking solely at murders, black men are arrested more for murder than white men, and at a much higher rate when you account for population.

When we contacted Kohn, she agreed that her number was off. The percentage she used included both white men and women, and applied to all sorts of crimes, from loitering to murder. Kohn corrected that error in her opinion piece.

Accounting for population size

Setting aside using the wrong number, the larger problem with Kohn’s claim is that her data point tells only half the story.

When Kohn said that 69 percent of arrests for violent crimes were white males, she left out the population factor.

"You can't talk about risk without talking about population size," Fox told PunditFact. "There are many more whites than blacks so it makes sense that the number of crimes will be high."

Using the homicide count (again, the only crime where we can separate on both race and gender) whites and blacks were arrested in about equal numbers. But cast as a rate, the results shift. For 2013, Fox calculated that black men were about seven times more likely than white men to be arrested for murder. That would be a rate of 33 murders for every 100,000 black men, compared to 4.7 for every 100,000 whites.

Drawing on the 2012 figures, whites were arrested for over 275,000 violent crimes. For blacks, the number is about 170,000.So while whites were arrested more, the arrest rate for blacks is nearly four times that for whites.

Does that mean that from the point of view of the average citizen that blacks pose a greater threat?

Not necessarily.

"If one considers the absolute number of offenders and it turns out there are a larger number of offenders from Group A than Group B, then it stands to reason that Group A is the greater threat in terms of likelihood of criminal acts," said Lorie Fridell, a criminologist at the University of South Florida.

Robert Brame, a criminology professor at the University of South Carolina, echoed Fridell’s assessment.

"The statistical fact is that you’re more likely to be a victim of a white perpetrator than a black one just because there are so many more whites in the population," Brame said.

But, Brame, continued, it is not enough to speak of either the total number or the population-based rate.

"My preference would be for both statistics to be provided to give the full context," Brame said. "Neither statistic is complete without the other."

Our ruling

Kohn said that white men are at least as dangerous as black men and cited as proof that white men represent 69 percent of people arrested for violent crimes.

When presented with the inaccuracies in using that specific figure by PunditFact, Kohn corrected herself.

Criminologists we contacted also told us that those absolute figures -- when used correctly -- tell only half the story. When talking about risks to society, it is equally important to provide the population-based rate. When we do that, the threat of violent crimes posed by blacks looks larger than that of whites.

For these two reasons, Kohn’s claim that "white men account for 69 percent of those arrested for violent crimes" is inaccurate. We rate it False.

Sally Kohn: 'White men account for 69 percent of those arrested for violent crimes'

Even politifact says you are wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back