The wall plus a minefield! I like that idea!

Personally I wish the government would deploy Sniper teams to the Mexican Border to cover our Border Patrol Agents. There have been incursions by both Mexican Police and Mexican Military protecting Cartel Drug shipments into the United States both carrying full-auto weapons heavily out gunning our border agents. Many times Cartel members are armed with AK-47s and for my money they should be shot on sight as enemy combatants. The drug run vehicles that make high speed runs ferried over the Rio Grande River should be allowed to be engaged by a sniper from a helicopter to disable the vehicle as they are a sever danger not only to the Border Patrol Agents but to American Civilians. The Cartels have declared war on the USA and we need to take the gloves of on these animals. I once had a discussion about this with the assistant director of the Border Patrol at the Convention of Police Chiefs years back. No I was not there as a delegate but working with Second Chance Body Armor. He tried to hire me for the Border Patrol which flattered me but I declined as I told him I worked with Second Chance as a side line and my main job was with Amoco Oil Corporation so he could not afford me and I could not afford the pay cut. He laughed and said he understood.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those job stealing raping Mexicans are pretty sly and sneaky and they may find a way to breach Trump's wall. President Trump knows how to cut costs and a wall only will require constant monitoring whereas a 1000 yard deep minefield with some other booby traps will make this wall even more impenetrable.

This is not a new idea. Many Republicans have been advocating mining the US Mexico border.
GOP Nominee Proposes Landmines For Mexico Border

Mines and high voltage combined with the wall will keep the rapist Mexicans out! Most Mexicans are rapists.

This is close to my own idea.

Since the entire border is already Federal property for the most part. . . let's turn the whole thing into a string of military bases, bombing ranges and the like.

Illegals might still try to cross, but their risks of getting caught or killed would be so high, it would have to deter most of them.

You guys are seriously fucked in the head to propose that. People come over from more then Mexico, many of them fleeing horrific situations in their own countries. What irony to advocate for the lives of the unborn, while calling for killing the born!

Immigration_c0-184-4386-2741_s885x516.jpg
Umm... who exactly is calling for the execution of illegal aliens? Drama queen. Libs are the most irrational group of people on the planet.

He big shot, instead of running your mouth, asking us to pay for your idiotic ideas, tell us how many foreign nationals you have sponsored.

Whomever is calling for landmines.

Those job stealing raping Mexicans are pretty sly and sneaky and they may find a way to breach Trump's wall. President Trump knows how to cut costs and a wall only will require constant monitoring whereas a 1000 yard deep minefield with some other booby traps will make this wall even more impenetrable.

This is not a new idea. Many Republicans have been advocating mining the US Mexico border.

Mines and high voltage combined with the wall will keep the rapist Mexicans out! Most Mexicans are rapists.

Since the entire border is already Federal property for the most part. . . let's turn the whole thing into a string of military bases, bombing ranges and the like.

Illegals might still try to cross, but their risks of getting caught or killed would be so high, it would have to deter most of them.

You guys are seriously fucked in the head to propose that. People come over from more then Mexico, many of them fleeing horrific situations in their own countries. What irony to advocate for the lives of the unborn, while calling for killing the born!

If I were advocating for the killing of illegals crossing our borders, it would not be with things like walls, mine fields or electric fences.

And by the way... if you want to come off as being anything more than the dumb ass you are being in this thread, in the future? You might start by learning the difference between "then" and "than."

"And by the way" (grammar nazi) if you are going to criticize...you might remember that you don't start sentences with "And"...

If you aren't advocating killing illegals crossing our borders I'm having trouble understanding why you agree with (or thanking) a poster who is advocating landmines - one of the most indiscrimminate and brutal ways of killing human beings.

Tanks! We need to put all those excess tanks on the boarder too.
And we probably still have stock piles of poison gas!

How about a big moat with alligators n stuff, followed by a no mans land of old poison gas, with the excess tanks at the end. Get though that and over the fence, and we'll put you on TV! (right before we deport your ass! Slacker.)

Tanks! We need to put all those excess tanks on the boarder too.
And we probably still have stock piles of poison gas!

How about a big moat with alligators n stuff, followed by a no mans land of old poison gas, with the excess tanks at the end. Get though that and over the fence, and we'll put you on TV! (right before we deport your ass! Slacker.)
Trump could host it, and it's be no1 in the ratings.

Some moats and gators would also be nice. Maybe also some large factories to grind illegals into cat and dog food for American pets.

Some moats and gators would also be nice. Maybe also some large factories to grind illegals into cat and dog food for American pets.
Ben ain't eatin' no 'mex trash. (-:

The "Iron Curtain" was land mines, barbed wire fences, watch towers and guards in those towers, who would shoot first and ask questions later.

Of course, set-up like that would not work on the Mexican-American border, because, while its purpose would be to keep people OUT, the Iron Curtain was established to keep people IN.

Soylent Green!

Is this something you heard on the Alex Jones show?

Umm... who exactly is calling for the execution of illegal aliens? Drama queen. Libs are the most irrational group of people on the planet.

He big shot, instead of running your mouth, asking us to pay for your idiotic ideas, tell us how many foreign nationals you have sponsored.

Whomever is calling for landmines.

Well I have. But I've thought about it and now I think I'd add a twist. Every third mine pops up a lemonade stand. It's very hot in the desert. While the next third showers the border crosser with gifts from the new land. Things like Free drivers license to a State of your choice, or Free health care for your entire family!. The other third will still blow them to bits however.

This article is seven years old

Personally I wish the government would deploy Sniper teams to the Mexican Border to cover our Border Patrol Agents. There have been incursions by both Mexican Police and Mexican Military protecting Cartel Drug shipments into the United States both carrying full-auto weapons heavily out gunning our border agents. Many times Cartel members are armed with AK-47s and for my money they should be shot on sight as enemy combatants. The drug run vehicles that make high speed runs ferried over the Rio Grande River should be allowed to be engaged by a sniper from a helicopter to disable the vehicle as they are a sever danger not only to the Border Patrol Agents but to American Civilians. The Cartels have declared war on the USA and we need to take the gloves of on these animals. I once had a discussion about this with the assistant director of the Border Patrol at the Convention of Police Chiefs years back. No I was not there as a delegate but working with Second Chance Body Armor. He tried to hire me for the Border Patrol which flattered me but I declined as I told him I worked with Second Chance as a side line and my main job was with Amoco Oil Corporation so he could not afford me and I could not afford the pay cut. He laughed and said he understood.
If true, don't you think President Trump would make it happen?

The current estimate to build "the Wall" is $20 Billion. This, of course, doesn't include annual maintenance and staffing. What do you estimate the cost to be buying up all the land to build a minefield plus safety barrier? Or do you suggest just stealing taking it from American citizens via Eminent Domain?
It costs America $43 billion a year to deal with illegals a year. The wall will pay for it self. The wall wont need oil changes, so there wont be any annual maintenance.
How much does it cost America for illegal empolyers who are hiring the illegal worker??? Why is Trump giving Ilegal Employers a free pass!

Shouldn't illegal employers go to jail for hiring illegal WORKERS!!!

The current estimate to build "the Wall" is $20 Billion. This, of course, doesn't include annual maintenance and staffing. What do you estimate the cost to be buying up all the land to build a minefield plus safety barrier? Or do you suggest just stealing taking it from American citizens via Eminent Domain?
It costs America $43 billion a year to deal with illegals a year. The wall will pay for it self. The wall wont need oil changes, so there wont be any annual maintenance.
How much does it cost America for illegal empolyers who are hiring the illegal worker??? Why is Trump giving Ilegal Employers a free pass!

Employers of illegals should be punished, not given a free pass.

Employers of illegals should be punished, not given a free pass.

100,000 dollar fine for each illegal employed after setting up an e-verify national database requiring all applicants for jobs to be verified as legal to work in the USA. All those who present fake social security documents are guilty under current law of Federal Felonies and should be arrested and prosecuted!

Forum List

Back