The wall plus a minefield! I like that idea!

Those job stealing raping Mexicans are pretty sly and sneaky and they may find a way to breach Trump's wall. President Trump knows how to cut costs and a wall only will require constant monitoring whereas a 1000 yard deep minefield with some other booby traps will make this wall even more impenetrable.

This is not a new idea. Many Republicans have been advocating mining the US Mexico border.
GOP Nominee Proposes Landmines For Mexico Border

Mines and high voltage combined with the wall will keep the rapist Mexicans out! Most Mexicans are rapists.

This is close to my own idea.

Since the entire border is already Federal property for the most part. . . let's turn the whole thing into a string of military bases, bombing ranges and the like.

Illegals might still try to cross, but their risks of getting caught or killed would be so high, it would have to deter most of them.

You guys are seriously fucked in the head to propose that. People come over from more then Mexico, many of them fleeing horrific situations in their own countries. What irony to advocate for the lives of the unborn, while calling for killing the born!

Immigration_c0-184-4386-2741_s885x516.jpg

If I were advocating for the killing of illegals crossing our borders, it would not be with things like walls, mine fields or electric fences.

And by the way... if you want to come off as being anything more than the dumb ass you are being in this thread, in the future? You might start by learning the difference between "then" and "than."

Last edited:
It costs America $43 billion a year to deal with illegals a year. The wall will pay for it self. The wall wont need oil changes, so there wont be any annual maintenance.
1) There are cheaper alternatives to implement first. If that doesn't work, then we should look at building a wall.

2) No maintenance? Name one man-made object that doesn't deteriorate or need maintenance. You dodged the staffing question and most people know why.

It costs America $43 billion a year to deal with illegals a year. The wall will pay for it self. The wall wont need oil changes, so there wont be any annual maintenance.
1) There are cheaper alternatives to implement first. If that doesn't work, then we should look at building a wall.

2) No maintenance? Name one man-made object that doesn't deteriorate or need maintenance. You dodged the staffing question and most people know why.
The pyramids!

What staffing?

Those job stealing raping Mexicans are pretty sly and sneaky and they may find a way to breach Trump's wall. President Trump knows how to cut costs and a wall only will require constant monitoring whereas a 1000 yard deep minefield with some other booby traps will make this wall even more impenetrable.

This is not a new idea. Many Republicans have been advocating mining the US Mexico border.

Mines and high voltage combined with the wall will keep the rapist Mexicans out! Most Mexicans are rapists.
Trolls gotta troll

The current estimate to build "the Wall" is $20 Billion. This, of course, doesn't include annual maintenance and staffing. What do you estimate the cost to be buying up all the land to build a minefield plus safety barrier? Or do you suggest just stealing taking it from American citizens via Eminent Domain?

Walls always need maintenance.

20 billion would go a long way towards fixing our infrastructure.
There´s a brick wall that´s been in the family for 80 years and it´s never needed maintenance. The $43 billion we spend a year on illegals would go a long way in fixing our infrastructure.

...No maintenance? Name one man-made object that doesn't deteriorate or need maintenance. You dodged the staffing question and most people know why.
The pyramids!

What staffing?
Dude, the pyramids are falling apart, not to mention a good portion of them were stripped to make houses and roads in Cairo.

If we don't guard the wall, what's to stop someone from building ladders, digging tunnels or blowing holes in it?

BTW, I've been there, have you?
iStock_000009502941_Large-1-E.jpeg

Trolls gotta troll
True, but he's not a troll. Not everyone can have an IQ over 90. Someone has to backfill the IQ Bell curve. ;)

A clue is his firm believe man-made objects last forever and that building a wall requires no guards/staffing.

bell_iq.jpg

...No maintenance? Name one man-made object that doesn't deteriorate or need maintenance. You dodged the staffing question and most people know why.
The pyramids!

What staffing?
Dude, the pyramids are falling apart, not to mention a good portion of them were stripped to make houses and roads in Cairo.

If we don't guard the wall, what's to stop someone from building ladders, digging tunnels or blowing holes in it?

BTW, I've been there, have you?
iStock_000009502941_Large-1-E.jpeg
Well if the wall lasts half of the time that the pyramids have it would be worth it.

If someone tried tearing the wall down to build houses and roads, I don´t think they would get very far.

BTW, Ive been to Portillo´s in Chicago. Have you?

portillos-3_C.jpg

Trolls gotta troll
True, but he's not a troll. Not everyone can have an IQ over 90. Someone has to backfill the IQ Bell curve. ;)

A clue is his firm believe man-made objects last forever and that building a wall requires no guards/staffing.

bell_iq.jpg
The boarder already has guards and staff.
Also I never said that man made objects last forever.

...If someone tried tearing the wall down to build houses and roads, I don´t think they would get very far....
Who's to stop them? No staffing, remember?

...BTW, Ive been to Portillo´s in Chicago. Have you?

portillos-3_C.jpg

Nope, but when there's a thread on what you do with foot-long hot dogs in the privacy of your own home, I'll consult you as our resident expert.

...If someone tried tearing the wall down to build houses and roads, I don´t think they would get very far....

portillos-3_C.jpg

Nope, but when there's a thread on what you do with foot-long hot dogs in the privacy of your own home, I'll consult you as our resident expert.

portillos-3_C.jpg

The guards would stop them. Who needs staff? It´s not an office building.

Thanks for confessing that you think the border is adequately guarded.

What do you think it meant when you said "there wont be any annual maintenance"?

Ummmm, how old are you? Do you work for a living? Guards are staff, kid. Staff includes all personnel associated with an operation. This includes guards, dispatchers, schedulers, pay personnel, etc.

Ummmm, how old are you? Do you work for a living? Guards are staff, kid. Staff includes all personnel associated with an operation. This includes guards, dispatchers, schedulers, pay personnel, etc.
The boarder already has all of those things. A wall wouldn´t change that.

Thanks for confessing that you think the border is adequately guarded.

What do you think it meant when you said "there wont be any annual maintenance"?

The boarder won´t be adequately guarded until the wall is built. Please try to keep up.

You would feel right at home in N. Korea.

Forum List

Back