The walking dead season 8

Why would i do that? I love that show. For gawd sakes, just stop.

Don't you DARE say anything negative about Carrrrrrl. I kill you! :14:
I liked carl, i was just ready for him to die. They were boring me lol

Seriously, I was wondering why they wouldn't have killed him sooner instead of letting him lie there and suffer, knowing what is in store. I would be like, just kill me now while I still have some dignity please.

Carl was never going to die with dignity with that haircut.

It's not the haircut, it's what happens to it after wearing that hat constantly for the past 5 years or so!

Then he gives it to Judith, as if that's some sort of gift. That hat must be so disgusting by now! :lol:

I'll tell you, I wouldn't want to have kids at ALL to have to worry about and watch over in such a world. It's hard enough in THIS world.

I wouldnt mind a zombie apocalypse if they will be as slow as the ones in TWD

Anyone else think it's possible Rick woke up from a bad dream on the tree stump in the very last scene after burying Carl? And that none of that really happened?

They wouldn't do that to us, would they? :)

Don't you DARE say anything negative about Carrrrrrl. I kill you! :14:
I liked carl, i was just ready for him to die. They were boring me lol

Seriously, I was wondering why they wouldn't have killed him sooner instead of letting him lie there and suffer, knowing what is in store. I would be like, just kill me now while I still have some dignity please.

Carl was never going to die with dignity with that haircut.

It's not the haircut, it's what happens to it after wearing that hat constantly for the past 5 years or so!

Then he gives it to Judith, as if that's some sort of gift. That hat must be so disgusting by now! :lol:

I'll tell you, I wouldn't want to have kids at ALL to have to worry about and watch over in such a world. It's hard enough in THIS world.

So true

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Anyone else think it's possible Rick woke up from a bad dream on the tree stump in the very last scene after burying Carl? And that none of that really happened?

They wouldn't do that to us, would they? :)

Not even a remote chance of that

The last episode wasn’t too bad. Simon seems ready to turn on Negan, but he would be much more of a brutal leader.

I am so glad they killed off the garbage crew. They were a pretty low point on the show. But Jadis is still alive. Can’t they just kill them a off.

Simon made a great point, why not dump? It must seem god awful and be filled with disease!

The last episode wasn’t too bad. Simon seems ready to turn on Negan, but he would be much more of a brutal leader.

I am so glad they killed off the garbage crew. They were a pretty low point on the show. But Jadis is still alive. Can’t they just kill them a off.

Simon made a great point, why not dump? It must seem god awful and be filled with disease!

That was SO disgusting when they fell into that grinder thing. :puke:

I'm glad there is finally a bit of dissent among the Saviors. I still want this whole story arc to be over, so that the show can maybe get back on a good track.

What do you mean a good track? Such as? If only good things happen, you guys would be complaining about how boring it was! :D

As in back to good writing. As in not having 2 seasons of what is a relatively crappy story. As in not trying to prop things up by using shock tactics (Negan's killing of Glenn and Abraham, for example). As in the show has dropped down to the lowest ratings seen since the first season, because the quality has declined, and I'd like to see it get back to where it has been in the past.

There has been too much crappy writing in the past couple of seasons. Negan is not a great villain, and we've been stuck with him for too long. Glenn's death/not death/death seemed horribly contrived. There have been too many side plots and characters which don't get enough screen time to be given any real depth, and take away from the main story and group.

The show hasn't become bad, but it is far from where it has been at its best.

I'm glad there is finally a bit of dissent among the Saviors. I still want this whole story arc to be over, so that the show can maybe get back on a good track.

What do you mean a good track? Such as? If only good things happen, you guys would be complaining about how boring it was! :D

As in back to good writing. As in not having 2 seasons of what is a relatively crappy story. As in not trying to prop things up by using shock tactics (Negan's killing of Glenn and Abraham, for example). As in the show has dropped down to the lowest ratings seen since the first season, because the quality has declined, and I'd like to see it get back to where it has been in the past.

There has been too much crappy writing in the past couple of seasons. Negan is not a great villain, and we've been stuck with him for too long. Glenn's death/not death/death seemed horribly contrived. There have been too many side plots and characters which don't get enough screen time to be given any real depth, and take away from the main story and group.

The main story of the group as in what though? You can only do the same thing over and over again for so long before you would get bored with that too. As what would happen in real life, your group of survivors would hopefully get larger after some time, and you will have other problems to deal with too. There would probably also be "rival" groups who would want what you have if you have anything worthwhile.

The main story of the group as in what though? You can only do the same thing over and over again for so long before you would get bored with that too. As what would happen in real life, your group of survivors would hopefully get larger after some time, and you will have other problems to deal with too. There would probably also be "rival" groups who would want what you have if you have anything worthwhile.

Take this latest episode as an example. How much time did Enid and Aaron get? In and of itself, that's not bad....but then how much time did Simon get? What about the leader of the trash gang? On the other hand, how long has it been since Darryl has gotten significant screen time? What is Maggie up to? If Lauren Cohan really might leave the show, maybe they should be getting her on screen for her inevitable death? How about Tara and Rosita? They seem to be good for no more than 30 seconds an episode at this point.

This show was better when it was more compact. Maybe if they trim some of the fat, it would help. :dunno:

Sounds like a hater... jus sayin... Wondering what story arc he would like next?

Zombies will only last so long, so it has to incorporate new communities and religious/political hatred to make it real for the rest of us.

I am welcome to the new way it should go, outside of surivorman-like episodes, which I like but it's no longer possible.

Last edited:

Take this latest episode as an example. How much time did Enid and Aaron get? In and of itself, that's not bad....but then how much time did Simon get? What about the leader of the trash gang? On the other hand, how long has it been since Darryl has gotten significant screen time? What is Maggie up to? If Lauren Cohan really might leave the show, maybe they should be getting her on screen for her inevitable death? How about Tara and Rosita? They seem to be good for no more than 30 seconds an episode at this point.

This show was better when it was more compact. Maybe if they trim some of the fat, it would help. :dunno:

If TWD fans want to face the truth it is that the show will not come back. After the show is over it will be said to have run too many seasons too long.

Few seasons ago fans cared about every death. Think of Herschel’s death vs say Carls. Most fans were saddened by his death, but most fans were agnostic to Carl’s death. Few seasons ago, we might have cared about Carol or Daryl dying, but not so much anymore.

The show goes through 10 fluff episodes of meaningless character interaction to 1 episode of action. That one episode of action is always a let down, with poor writing, bad action sequences and the Storm trooper villain aim effect.

The show stopped being about walkers, since the Walker are as dangerous as a box of kittens!

I want to see how the war ends and then I am truly done with the show.

It is plain garage now

I understand your point. But what drives me crazy from critics is that they all say they're done with the show. And then they keep on watching! And criticizing! Haters can hate. But it's still fun to me.

It's an entertaining show. That's all it's meant to be at this point. I'm entertained. That's why I watch...

Here's what I would love to hear from all the haters of TWD or FTWD or GOT or BB or XF or whatever!

Let's hear the way you would script the story to make it better than what is being shown. Make up some stuff that should be put on screen and make the producers jealous! Let's hear the ideas that are better than what's on TV!!

Otherwise, it's a lot of haters saying shit about shows just because they have diarrhea of the mouth, or fingers... And want to piss people off for attention... :)

Last edited:
I understand your point. But what drives me crazy from critics is that they all say they're done with the show. And then they keep on watching! And criticizing! Haters can hate. But it's still fun to me.

It's an entertaining show. That's all it's meant to be at this point. I'm entertained. That's why I watch...

Lol so true. I hate the show now, but I still tune in.

Here's what I would love to hear from all the haters of TWD or FTWD or GOT or BB or XF or whatever!

Let's hear the way you would script the story to make it better than what is being shown. Make up some stuff that should be put on screen and make the producers jealous! Let's hear the ideas that are better than what's on TV!!

Otherwise, it's a lot of haters saying shit about shows just because they have diarrhea of the mouth, or fingers... And want to piss people off for attention... :)

I have been watching the show from day one.

Last season and this season I have pretty well been disappointed in it. It is like the writers have phoned in the scripts while sitting on the beach in the Bahamas.

I watch it because I can record it and skip through the commercials. If I had to endure the the 50 minutes of commercials for ten minutes of the show I wouldn't bother to watch it.

A far as improving the story there are many other avenues the story could go. The story should about survival after the fall of civilization rather than dealing with stupid and often times silly human v human conflict.

It is time to put an end to the series. Either that or fire the existing writers and get some people that actually give a shit.

I have been watching the show from day one.

Last season and this season I have pretty well been disappointed in it. It is like the writers have phoned in the scripts while sitting on the beach in the Bahamas.

I watch it because I can record it and skip through the commercials. If I had to endure the the 50 minutes of commercials for ten minutes of the show I wouldn't bother to watch it.

A far as improving the story there are many other avenues the story could go. The story should about survival after the fall of civilization rather than dealing with stupid and often times silly human v human conflict.

It is time to put an end to the series. Either that or fire the existing writers and get some people that actually give a shit.

Yea that last episode was just garbage. Simply awful. Rick’s crashes into Negan car some how is able to go on the slowest car chase in history. Why didn’t Negan Judy slam on the break and Rick would have been caught btw 40 Saviors. Not to mention his plan required pinpoint precision to which the likelihood of success is low. I mean if he was off by 5 secs he would have slammed into a different car.

Then why the hell doesn’t Negan car a gun also?!?!?!? He is going to war. Just plain stupid.

Then the fight. Why the hell was Rick wasting all his ammo when chasing an unarmed Negan when he didn’t have a clear shot.

Then Negan falls at least 3 stories and has just minor bruising! Come one. He would have had 2 broken bones throughout his legs.

Then Jadis some how shows up at the precise right time and captures Negan at gun point. Which is all done before Rick can get there.

The show has gotten so bad it is ridiculous

Forum List

Back