The Walking Dead Season 5

Gath, you knew as soon as they were lined up at the trough that nothing good was coming next. :) Those people were pretty nuts.

Yep. You could see them butchering that other guy in the background too.

That place was freaking nuts.

Good riddance to those people, IMO. I'm assuming that they were most definitely cannibals too, judging by all those body parts they had "hanging around." :cuckoo:

We didn't see their leader die.

I'm guessing that they probably have something special in store for him. :D

Hopefully he doesn't escape. Pretty good karmic ending where they become the meals for zombies. :)

True. I do kind of want to see Rick kill him though.

That guy was a total dick!
lol.gif

He was a dick, wasn't he? :biggrin: I wonder what ever became of the young blonde girl who was with Darryl? That was the one loose end I think.

Yep. You could see them butchering that other guy in the background too.

That place was freaking nuts.

Good riddance to those people, IMO. I'm assuming that they were most definitely cannibals too, judging by all those body parts they had "hanging around." :cuckoo:

Hopefully he doesn't escape. Pretty good karmic ending where they become the meals for zombies. :)

lol.gif

He was a dick, wasn't he? :biggrin: I wonder what ever became of the young blonde girl who was with Darryl? That was the one loose end I think.

Yea. We still haven't found out what happened to Beth yet.

I hope she's still alive. It'd be kind of weird to just write her off the show entirely.

lol.gif

I hope she's still alive. It'd be kind of weird to just write her off the show entirely.

Maybe she's the food they ate, and now she will forever be a part of them! :lol:

lol.gif

Maybe she's the food they ate, and now she will forever be a part of them! :lol:

Let's hope not!
lol.gif

lol.gif

Let's hope not!
lol.gif

Well, until they poop her out anyway! :razz:

TBH, I really don't know what purpose her character ever served (besides being a bit annoying, LOL). I wouldn't really miss Beth. Her character never really grew on me for some reason.

lol.gif

Let's hope not!
lol.gif

TBH, I really don't know what purpose her character ever served (besides being a bit annoying, LOL). I wouldn't really miss Beth. Her character never really grew on me for some reason.

It looked like they were trying to get something started between her and Darryl.

I dunno if that's still on the table though, especially seeing how he reacted to seeing Carol again. lol

Let's hope not!
lol.gif

It looked like they were trying to get something started between her and Darryl.

I dunno if that's still on the table though, especially seeing how he reacted to seeing Carol again. lol

He didn't seem to be too into her, IMO. There was not much chemistry between them. I saw their relationship as more of big brother (protector) and her being the little sister. NO chemistry did I feel.

Let's hope not!
lol.gif

He didn't seem to be too into her, IMO. There was not much chemistry between them. I saw their relationship as more of big brother (protector) and her being the little sister. NO chemistry did I feel.

Eh. It might be or it might not. It's really up to the writer. lol

I guess we'll just have to see what comes of it.
shrug.gif

Let's hope not!
lol.gif

Eh. It might be or it might not. It's really up to the writer. lol

I guess we'll just have to see what comes of it.
shrug.gif

Mmm, I don't see them as a couple at all. I don't see him and Carol as a couple either though. I think he sees Carol as like family too. I don't think he is romantically interested in either of them.

I WOULD love to see him get with Michone to be honest! :D They seem to have a LOT and common, and they would probably be kind of hot together. Lol! ;)

Mmm, I don't see them as a couple at all. I don't see him and Carol as a couple either though. I think he sees Carol as like family too. I don't think he is romantically interested in either of them.

I WOULD love to see him get with Michone to be honest! :D They seem to have a LOT and common, and they would probably be kind of hot together. Lol! ;)

Who knows?
lol.gif

She's certainly become a lot more "human" lately. It could happen.

I scrolled really fast cuz it doesn't come on here for another 40 minutes. Soon as its over, I will be here with bells on me toes!

Who knows?
lol.gif

Well, as you know, Michone is one of my absolute FAVORITE characters. :) And I remember at the beginning of last season, she seemed to show some interest in Darryl. ;)

Who knows?
lol.gif

Well, as you know, Michone is one of my absolute FAVORITE characters. :) And I remember at the beginning of last season, she seemed to show some interest in Darryl. ;)

So many different options! HOW WILL HE EVER CHOOSE?!?
lol.gif

Who knows?
lol.gif

So many different options! HOW WILL HE EVER CHOOSE?!?
lol.gif

There are no other options. It's Michone or be alone!!! :lol:

I still think Darryl is a bit too old and mature for the little sister. I think he needs a REAL woman. LOL!

Did you know he's a actually 45?

He's a bit older than he looks. lol

The actress playing Carol is only 49.

I still think Darryl is a bit too old and mature for the little sister. I think he needs a REAL woman. LOL!

He looks pretty good for his age. I just wish he'd shower sometimes. :D

lmfao.gif

I never changed the channel, so the encore is on, and I'm watching it again. Carol is like a HERO in this episode! A little more ruthless than I might be though. I don't know if I could let people get eaten by the zombies. I'd rather kill them quickly if at all possible. That's a bit cold, I think, but given the circumstances . . .

He looks pretty good for his age. I just wish he'd shower sometimes. :D

lmfao.gif

I never changed the channel, so the encore is on, and I'm watching it again. Carol is like a HERO in this episode! A little more ruthless than I might be though. I don't know if I could let people get eaten by the zombies. I'd rather kill them quickly if at all possible. That's a bit cold, I think, but given the circumstances . . .

Yea... It'd definitely bother me.

I do agree though. Carol is actually really cool. She's bad ass without being over the top.

Forum List

Back