The Walking Dead Season 5

I still think Darryl is a bit too old and mature for the little sister. I think he needs a REAL woman. LOL!

Did you know he's a actually 45?

He's a bit older than he looks. lol

The actress playing Carol is only 49.

He looks pretty good for his age. I just wish he'd shower sometimes. :D

lmfao.gif

I never changed the channel, so the encore is on, and I'm watching it again. Carol is like a HERO in this episode! A little more ruthless than I might be though. I don't know if I could let people get eaten by the zombies. I'd rather kill them quickly if at all possible. That's a bit cold, I think, but given the circumstances . . .

Yea... It'd definitely bother me.

I do agree though. Carol is actually really cool. She's bad ass without being over the top.

Still have to wonder about Beth though. She seemed to just disappear. That one episode she went missing last year, and we haven't seen or heard from her since, so she is either dead or there is ANOTHER bunch of bad guys out there.

Oh, and what about that odd black guy who keeps showing up from time to time. Who is that guy and what is his story? Anyone know?

Carol sure has come a long way from being a wimp and letting her husband beat the crap out of her as she whimpered in a corner to being the bad ass she is now! I like her much better now, lol.
They took out that place too fast but I am betting we have not seen the end of the cannibal king. Dude was really warped, too.

Kind of a slow start this time but it will gain speed.

I think daryl and carol need to hook up.

I enjoyed the season premier a lot.

There were some issues with it, particularly how easily they escaped from Terminus, but overall it was well done. I can forgive how easily they escaped because I'm glad they didn't draw it out.

Loved Carol showing off as the new bad-ass of the group. Tyrese needed to get over his squeamishness. Carl didn't piss me off!!! :lol:

Oh, one thing that struck me : if the brainy guy with the cure is planning on killing off all the walkers with some kind of biological agent that attacks whatever it is that causes people to become zombies, might that not also kill all the regular people, since we know that everyone is infected? :dunno:

There were some issues with it, particularly how easily they escaped from Terminus, but overall it was well done. I can forgive how easily they escaped because I'm glad they didn't draw it out.

Loved Carol showing off as the new bad-ass of the group. Tyrese needed to get over his squeamishness. Carl didn't piss me off!!! :lol:

Oh, one thing that struck me : if the brainy guy with the cure is planning on killing off all the walkers with some kind of biological agent that attacks whatever it is that causes people to become zombies, might that not also kill all the regular people, since we know that everyone is infected? :dunno:

Lol! I honestly didn't think of any of that. I get so drawn in that I don't really analyze the show at all when I'm watching. :biggrin: I have no idea what the cure for the virus consists of or how it would work.

Still have to wonder about Beth though. She seemed to just disappear. That one episode she went missing last year, and we haven't seen or heard from her since, so she is either dead or there is ANOTHER bunch of bad guys out there.

Oh, and what about that odd black guy who keeps showing up from time to time. Who is that guy and what is his story? Anyone know?

He was that guy with the son Rick stayed with for a couple of days after first waking up in the hospital.

Remember how he left that radio behind for the guy to call him on?

Lol! I honestly didn't think of any of that. I get so drawn in that I don't really analyze the show at all when I'm watching. :biggrin: I have no idea what the cure for the virus consists of or how it would work.

Personally, I still think he's full of crap.
lol.gif

Still though, even if he were telling the truth, his plan would be rather risky. Viruses mutate all the time.

There's no guarantee that it would only kill zombies and no one else.

He was that guy with the son Rick stayed with for a couple of days after first waking up in the hospital.

lol.gif

Still though, even if he were telling the truth, his plan would be rather risky. Viruses mutate all the time.

I can't say that I really remember that guy. ?? Oh well. He's obviously only played a small role.

About the cure, it'll be what the writers decide. LOL! It's just fantasy. Zombies aren't real either. :D You sillies!

lol.gif

That guy who was leader that they didn't get is probably going to be the new "Governor." Lol.

That black dude at the end....he also was in that little town where he had all the manniquins and fencing to trap walkers. That guy is good at protecting himself and am glad he is returning.
We have NOT seen the last of Cannibal Garrett cuz Mary was his mama and Carol left her to be eaten. Garrett survived I bet, and will seek vengeance.

Carrrrrrrrl didn't piss me off either this time. Good. I can't stand that kid.

lol.gif

It's science fiction, you know.

That guy who was leader that they didn't get is probably going to be the new "Governor." Lol.

It certainly wouldn't surprise me! lol

We've got what? Another ten episodes to go?

They've got to find something to keep us busy, after all. :D

That black dude at the end....he also was in that little town where he had all the manniquins and fencing to trap walkers. That guy is good at protecting himself and am glad he is returning.
We have NOT seen the last of Cannibal Garrett cuz Mary was his mama and Carol left her to be eaten. Garrett survived I bet, and will seek vengeance.

Carrrrrrrrl didn't piss me off either this time. Good. I can't stand that kid.

Yea... I'll be interested to see if the black guy has gotten over all the crazy he was afflicted with the last time we saw him.

He could be a valuable asset if he's gotten his act together.

I wasn't aware that the red head was his mother. That certainly adds an interesting element to things if she was.

Let me make my prediction for the show's end public.

In the very last scene of the last episode, Rick will wake up in the hospital he was in at the beginning,

realizing that it was all a dream...

lol

I'd be pissed.
lol.gif

Yep. You could see them butchering that other guy in the background too.

That place was freaking nuts.

Good riddance to those people, IMO. I'm assuming that they were most definitely cannibals too, judging by all those body parts they had "hanging around." :cuckoo:

We didn't see their leader die.

I'm guessing that they probably have something special in store for him. :D

Hopefully he doesn't escape. Pretty good karmic ending where they become the meals for zombies. :)

True. I do kind of want to see Rick kill him though.

That guy was a total dick!
lol.gif

He was a dick, wasn't he? :biggrin: I wonder what ever became of the young blonde girl who was with Darryl? That was the one loose end I think.

IMDB shows her back by Episode 4.

Mary IS Garretts mother. Or rather...was. That crazy tatted guy in the traincar? He came to that place and wound up taking it over and killing people. That is why Mary and her gang went bonkers and started doing what they were doing in becoming cannibals....after they took the place back. How they did remains to be seen. Got all this info after the show on TalkingDead with the writer and producer. It was confirmed.

Mary IS Garretts mother. Or rather...was. That crazy tatted guy in the traincar? He came to that place and wound up taking it over and killing people. That is why Mary and her gang went bonkers and started doing what they were doing in becoming cannibals....after they took the place back. How they did remains to be seen. Got all this info after the show on TalkingDead with the writer and producer. It was confirmed.

Cool. Thanks for the info. :)

I watched half of the TalkingDead last night, but not the whole show. I must've missed that.

We haven't seen the last of Garrett. They killed his ma....he will be out for revenge. Betcha. And...I think more nasty stuff will be stumbled across this season too. Think Mad Max sorta stuff.

Sgt...this thread should be merged with the other one so all of us can chat about the show in one thread?

Forum List

Back