The US Is A Stalker

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
It's like you find a woman you just want to have relationship with and she repeatedly pushes away your advances and yet you keep on trying and trying and trying, no matter how much she doesn't give a crap about you and doesn't want to have a relationship with you. But, you refuse to give in and continue trying again and again and again and again. At what point does the light bulb come on and you finally realize she doesn't really want anything to do with you? If the woman would just realize it is to both your advantage and hers to have a relationship.

I think the best answer is that China is trying to keep America guessing on China's agenda.

A distant second would be America has confused China's government on what US intentions are.

Otherwise fwiw: China has never had intentions of taking back Taiwan by means of military force.

Question: Does America desire war over Taiwan now, when America is still totally committed to the Ukraine's militay needs?

Trump never did figure out that praising the world's dictators over and over wouldn't make them love him.
FuHaNhzWwAMe9_8.jpeg

Trump never did figure out that praising the world's dictators over and over wouldn't make them love him.
There's no doubt at all that Russia favours Trump.
For what reason?
Mostly because they fear Biden causing Russia to need to turn to nuclear. Biden's mind may be going just as fast as his ability to stand up.

Last edited:
There's no doubt at all that Russia favours Trump.
For what reason?
Mostly because they fear Biden causing Russia to need to turn to nuclear. Biden's mind may be going just as fast as his ability to stand up.

Do you really not get that that you are an irrelevant fucking idiot?

It's true.

Do you really not get that that you are an irrelevant fucking idiot?

It's true.
I get that there's an attempt to make me irrelevant. But it fails every day. Granted it took a goof like Lunaphile to get the ball rolling today. At least until you started.

This is that fuckin' deatbeat Biden's fault for reneging of the 10% he got from China. When China pays you money, you'd better give them what they paid for.

You said Joe was in the pay of the Chinese. Clearly he’s not.

I guess Trump was lying to you when he said that Joe Biden was taking bribes from China and would do China’s bidding.

Trump took $11 million from the Chinese and he did what he was paid to do. He tore up all of America’s trade deals and let the Chinese move into Africa and India, and other places in the Pacific rim Trump calls “shit hole countries”, and build sea ports and make trade deals.

Trump basically ceded good relations with all of the Pacific rim countries to the Chinese government. That’s how you earn $11 million.

Forum List

Back