Masks DO NOT WORK says CNN reporting on a NEW YORK TIMES article about a bunch of medical studies. None of them work. It was all politics.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Go to about the 4:30 mark.

It is what we have been saying all along….and then Fauci disagrees somehow, saying some unintelligible nonsense about “It will protect the individual, but not the whole….”

Fauci disagrees WITH THE SCIENCE.

Here is the SOURCE RESEARCH:

IT WAS ALL POLITICS.

REMINDER, THIS IS CNN REPORTING ON A NEW YORK TIMES ARTICLE ABOUT A GROUP OF MEDICAL STUDIES.

The study quoted there did not say masks don't work. The brainwashed antivaxxers are off on another weird propaganda campaign.

The big flaw? Most of the studies don't address COVID, and in the cases they address, masks were only worn briefly. The two studies that were done after the start of COVID showed that masks helped.

The CDC has a better summary of the research.

It is what we have been saying all along….and then Fauci disagrees somehow, saying some unintelligible nonsense about “It will protect the individual, but not the whole….”

IT WAS ALL POLITICS.

REMINDER, THIS IS CNN REPORTING ON A NEW YORK TIMES ARTICLE ABOUT A GROUP OF MEDICAL STUDIES.

Mr. “I am science” denying science….again.

You realize that they never said that mask works as it leaves them open for the what if.

Still masks are made with various grade of protection.

Hospital grade mask will offer better protection than the ones at Walmart.

Its the same argument that seat belts save lives. Well it can in certain circumstances but if you drive over a cliff then the seat belt is not going to help much.

They just say that the mask slows the spread of covid 19

Still the alternative is not to wear a mask. As a hospital employee, I would imagine that they do wear mask. It is better than nothing.

And even the study does not draw the conclusion that they do not work.

Last line of report

The high risk of bias in the trials, variation in outcome measurement, and relatively low adherence with the interventions during the studies hampers drawing firm conclusions.

Last edited:

IT WAS ALL POLITICS.

Holy crap. Did I hear that right? When it comes to the population as a whole, masks made no difference at all but when you talk about individuals masks made a big difference? I'm just trying to wrap my head around this. I had always assumed that the population as a whole was made up of a bunch of individuals and now I see that thinking must have been wrong.

The study says no it doesn't, fauci says there are other studies that do, right after the study says none do, so Fauci ignores the study. If it works for the individual Mr. Fauci, then it must work for the pandemic, and the study says it doesn't for the individual. Mr. Fauci, your narrative is toast!!!!

The study quoted there did not say masks don't work. The brainwashed antivaxxers are off on another weird propaganda campaign.

The big flaw? Most of the studies don't address COVID, and in the cases they address, masks were only worn briefly. The two studies that were done after the start of COVID showed that masks helped.

The CDC has a better summary of the research.

Only an imbecile would believe a flimsy piece of porous paper is going to keep out a virus.

Masks only work if they're the right kind, and then only if you use them properly.

Any mask you can buy at 7/11, or get for free on the bus train or plane, is completely worthless.

If you get an N92 and SEAL it around your face, it might help. Maybe.

However the Covid virus is still airborne, any form of industrial air will completely defeat the mask.

Only an imbecile would believe a flimsy piece of porous paper is going to keep out a virus.
just like only an imbecile believes vans that show up at polling places with cartons full of ballots at 3:00AM are legal.

The demofks believe the narrative no matter if it's porous masks stop virus or stealth vans full of ballots at 3:00AM are legal ballots. They intend the conspiracy exist.

Masks only work if they're the right kind, and then only if you use them properly.

Any mask you can buy at 7/11, or get for free on the bus train or plane, is completely worthless.

If you get an N92 and SEAL it around your face, it might help. Maybe.

However the Covid virus is still airborne, any form of industrial air will completely defeat the mask.
again, no, fking no. the size of the virus is too small for woven cloth to stop it. EVER!!!!!!!!!

IT WAS ALL POLITICS.

Fauci disagrees with the science?

I thought Fauci was science.

1694197357051.png

Just like Biden is democracy

1694197801425.png

Last edited:

IT WAS ALL POLITICS.

You struggle understand ing anything having to do with science.You’re religious cult has you thinking in absolutes.

Holy crap. Did I hear that right? When it comes to the population as a whole, masks made no difference at all but when you talk about individuals masks made a big difference? I'm just trying to wrap my head around this. I had always assumed that the population as a whole was made up of a bunch of individuals and now I see that thinking must have been wrong.

No, dummy the population has nothing to do with the individual.

A football team is just a team. A player is just a player. They have nothing to do with each other.

Without players, the team still exists! Derp!

Cloth and Designer masks are worthless. Surgical masks are better and N-95 are the best, assuming you wear a mask. I read they were trying to make it mandatory. They should leave people alone to make their own decisions.

The study says no it doesn't, fauci says there are other studies that do, right after the study says none do, so Fauci ignores the study. If it works for the individual Mr. Fauci, then it must work for the pandemic, and the study says it doesn't for the individual. Mr. Fauci, your narrative is toast!!!!

Mr Science is not following the science!

You didn’t watch the video?
Don't have to. I know all about viruses. I'm probably in the top 500 in the world when it comes to the biophysics of virus transport. Can you squeeze a coronavirus into a smaller hole? Deform it somehow? What do you think?

Forum List

Back