The Upside Down World of Labor Unions

When u ions win we all win

shaq-S.gif

So workers don't need the advantages of collective bargaining anymore?

With minimum wage laws, collective bargaining is like, "eating your cake and having it too". The pay for anybody with a skill should be based on market demand for that skill. Collective bargaining seems to be needed only when there is an over-abundance of that skill and workers desire an artificial benefit for their labor. This leads to unfortunate repercussions for consumers, companies and eventually labor alike.

Every last thing they have asked for. Increase in pay, sick time, better working conditions. Want them to work then meet their demands. It's badic capitalism.

With minimum wage laws, collective bargaining is like, "eating your cake and having it too". The pay for anybody with a skill should be based on market demand for that skill. Collective bargaining seems to be needed only when there is an over-abundance of that skill and workers desire an artificial benefit for their labor. This leads to unfortunate repercussions for consumers, companies and eventually labor alike.
Anti worker?

I managed Union workers in a filthy Non Right To Work state. I had 200 workers in my division and half of them were Union hourly and half salaried.

I could tell you many stores about how corrupt the greedy the Union and Union workers were. How the Union employees took unfair advantage of the Union rules to be lazy and greedy. How the Union protected the shitheads.

To me Unions are scum. No wonder they are one of the main scumbag special interest groups of the despicable Democrat Party.
In a union, the only ones who make out well in the long run are the head honchos of the union, who many times don’t even bother actually seeing what conditions are truly like before making a laundry list of demands. They may get you a little more money, but then raise your union dues so you end up getting nothing in the end.

Costs money to train people, to piss it away cause ya wanna be an ass seems counterproductive.
The trainer doesn't give a shit...he still gets paid.
When u ions(sic) win we all win

Like at Hostess? Or Bethlehem Steel?

Every last thing they have asked for. Increase in pay, sick time, better working conditions. Want them to work then meet their demands. It's badic(sic) capitalism.

They should be treated like PATCO. If they strike, shit-can them, and the leaders should be PROSECUTED as terrorists.

Forum List

Back