The United States is 200 and, err – 50 years': Obama struggles to work out America's Age

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
LMAO :clap2: :badgrin:

No wonder he does not understand the Constitution or much of anything... lol

-Geaux
============

The United States is 200 and, err – 50 years': Obama struggles to work out America's age (and if you're wondering, Mr. President, we're 240 this year!)

• Obama fumbled during speech in Omaha, Nebraska, Wednesday
  • He said America is 250 years old; it will actually turn 240 this year
  • Obama also joked that he can't serve 'four more years' because 'Michelle would kill me!'

President Barack Obama had trouble on Wednesday working out the math to determine the age of the country he has led for the last seven years, stammering that the United States is 250 years old.

The Second Continental Congress declared the independence of the U.S. in Philadelphia on July 4, 1776 – in the Declaration of Independence – making the country a hair older than 239-and-a-half.

Speaking at the University of Nebraska Omaha a day after his final State of the Union address to Congress, Obama complained that some Republicans in the audience failed to applaud when he insisted America is the world's strongest and most powerful nation.

'I mean, I understand why they wouldn't want to give me credit for it – which is true,' he said.

Obama struggles to work out America's age during speech in Nebraska

Must have been counting from when the Sons of Liberty organized :p

And this guy is suppose to be out in front representing us here in the United States? Oh my..... What a jerk off. Everyone who voted for this asshole should be mentally assessed and pay America restitution.

I mean for real.

-Geaux

And this guy is suppose to be out in front representing us here in the United States? Oh my..... What a jerk off. Everyone who voted for this asshole should be mentally assessed and pay America restitution.

I mean for real.

-Geaux

A few years ago, I predicted that y'all would eventually be demanding reparations for the Obama years. I'm pretty close, already. :rolleyes:

Oops. :lol:

I am willing to bet the farm that the vast and overwhelming of Americans have zero idea that we are 239 years old. How many truly knew our age before they entered this thread?

I mean for real.

-Geaux

A few years ago, I predicted that y'all would eventually be demanding reparations for the Obama years. I'm pretty close, already. :rolleyes:
Hell, I think the Democrats should pay reperations for slavery and the KKK, not to mention murdering millions of black babies through abortion to help fulfill Margaret Sanger's vision to eradicate "inferiors"...

Can we take a vote????

Mr. President....

How old is America? "Um...not sure."
How many states are in America? "Umm...57."
Who is our fiercest fighting force? "The Marine Corpse".

I am willing to bet the farm that the vast and overwhelming of Americans have zero idea that we are 239 years old. How many truly knew our age before they entered this thread?

Well 1776 and 2016 makes the math pretty easy. I didn't even use my four paws.

But he is being paid to knowsimple facts any American STATESMAN should know. I dont expect every person in America toknow what a solenoid is but I damned sure expect the MECHANIC who is repairing my car to know.
Just the same Obama has no excuse for not knowing this natio was born in 1776 with the Declaration of Independence.
Ohyeah, a Constitutional scholar. As he supposedly is should know it too.

But he is being paid to knowsimple facts any American STATESMAN should know. I dont expect every person in America toknow what a solenoid is but I damned sure expect the MECHANIC who is repairing my car to know.
Just the same Obama has no excuse for not knowing this natio was born in 1776 with the Declaration of Independence.

Meh. I still think it is small potatoes.

I am willing to bet the vast majority and overwhelming number of Americans have never been the President of the United States and thus shouldn't be expected to be well versed on our nation's history.

Meh. I still think it is small potatoes.
It is small potatoes and should have been an easy answer for Obama.

Nothing new. the man isn't all that bright. His main focus during his education years: getting high and loving himself

Its not just that he's a dope, he has no real interest in or love for the nation he leads

Its not just that he's a dope, he has no real interest in or love for the nation he leads

BINGO. and the majority of the people now realizes it. that's why his approvals are circling the toilet bowl heading for the sewer.

Most of us is SO over that man, that all we are doing now is waiting for him to Leave and Be GONE

Last edited:

Forum List

Back