The United States is 200 and, err – 50 years': Obama struggles to work out America's Age

It's not hard to figure out. If you are American you should just naturally remember the year 1776.
Oops. :lol:

I am willing to bet the farm that the vast and overwhelming of Americans have zero idea that we are 239 years old. How many truly knew our age before they entered this thread?

It's not hard to figure out. If you are American you should just naturally remember the year 1776.

I am willing to bet the farm that the vast and overwhelming of Americans have zero idea that we are 239 years old. How many truly knew our age before they entered this thread?

You expect a President and constitutional lawyer to understand basic math?

That's asking a little too much from your President! HAHAHA

But he is being paid to knowsimple facts any American STATESMAN should know. I dont expect every person in America toknow what a solenoid is but I damned sure expect the MECHANIC who is repairing my car to know.
Just the same Obama has no excuse for not knowing this natio was born in 1776 with the Declaration of Independence.
Ohyeah, a Constitutional scholar. As he supposedly is should know it too.

A scholar of anything is the joke. his life is fake, made up, manufactured by his domestic Terrorist buddy, Bill Ayers. that's why we never saw much from his past, like they just dug up some video of Cruz in high school. where is all of his???

that he was able to Dupe so many people in the country: is what's damn scary. Hitler like Scary if you know I mean

Yep. With the old math it takes all of maybe 2 seconds to figure.

LMAO :clap2: :badgrin:

No wonder he does not understand the Constitution or much of anything... lol

-Geaux
============

The United States is 200 and, err – 50 years': Obama struggles to work out America's age (and if you're wondering, Mr. President, we're 240 this year!)

• Obama fumbled during speech in Omaha, Nebraska, Wednesday
  • He said America is 250 years old; it will actually turn 240 this year
  • Obama also joked that he can't serve 'four more years' because 'Michelle would kill me!'

President Barack Obama had trouble on Wednesday working out the math to determine the age of the country he has led for the last seven years, stammering that the United States is 250 years old.

The Second Continental Congress declared the independence of the U.S. in Philadelphia on July 4, 1776 – in the Declaration of Independence – making the country a hair older than 239-and-a-half.

Speaking at the University of Nebraska Omaha a day after his final State of the Union address to Congress, Obama complained that some Republicans in the audience failed to applaud when he insisted America is the world's strongest and most powerful nation.

'I mean, I understand why they wouldn't want to give me credit for it – which is true,' he said.

Obama struggles to work out America's age during speech in Nebraska
He wants credit for America being strong when he spent the last 7 years making it weak.

Why don't we give him credit for the Sun coming up every day too.

-Geaux
============

The United States is 200 and, err – 50 years': Obama struggles to work out America's age (and if you're wondering, Mr. President, we're 240 this year!)

• Obama also joked that he can't serve 'four more years' because 'Michelle would kill me!'

President Barack Obama had trouble on Wednesday working out the math to determine the age of the country he has led for the last seven years, stammering that the United States is 250 years old.

The Second Continental Congress declared the independence of the U.S. in Philadelphia on July 4, 1776 – in the Declaration of Independence – making the country a hair older than 239-and-a-half.

Speaking at the University of Nebraska Omaha a day after his final State of the Union address to Congress, Obama complained that some Republicans in the audience failed to applaud when he insisted America is the world's strongest and most powerful nation.

'I mean, I understand why they wouldn't want to give me credit for it – which is true,' he said.

How many people can take 1776 and divide it by 2016 in three seconds while under pressure?

-Geaux
============

He wants credit for America being strong when he spent the last 7 years making it weak.

The US isn't any weaker now than it was 7 years ago. In fact it's probably stronger, due to the economy.

-Geaux
============

How many people can take 1776 and divide it by 2016 in three seconds while under pressure?

Hey dumbass, you subtract 1776 from 2016 to get the age of the nation. You do not divide 1776 by 2016!

-Geaux
============

The US isn't any weaker now than it was 7 years ago. In fact it's probably stronger, due to the economy.

You mean the one that has millions more on social welfare programs like food stamps than it did 7 years ago.

-Geaux
============

You don't have to divide anything. It's subtraction something you'd think a constitutional scholar that is supposed to be so smart could do.

I recently worked with an 18 year old homeschooler who had no idea what happened in 1776 or why we celebrate the 4th of July.

-Geaux
============

Hey dumbass, you subtract 1776 from 2016 to get the age of the nation. You do not divide 1776 by 2016!

You see, people are so quick to judge other people because they make a mistake, so quick to insult.

Maybe you should stop and think for a few seconds. Think about all the possibilities of what has happened to me in the last few days, weeks months, and then try and figure out what's going on inside my head.

No, that would require effort. So instead, YOU INSULT.

Which is worse, making a mistake, or INSULTING?

I expect someone that has been in the 3rd grade to understand basic math.

-Geaux
============

If you say so.

-Geaux
============

You don't have to divide anything. It's subtraction something you'd think a constitutional scholar that is supposed to be so smart could do.

Define smart!!!

Smart is about making the correct decisions. It's not about being able to do math quickly.

Why you think a CONSTITUTIONAL SCHOLAR should be able to subtract numbers in the thousands in an instant under pressure is beyond me. If he were good at that, he'd not have been president, he'd have been something else. Maybe a Math professor, maybe an engineer, maybe a hacker. But not president.

I recently worked with an 18 year old homeschooler who had no idea what happened in 1776 or why we celebrate the 4th of July.

You can look all over youtube and see videos of public school graduates that don't know that.

-Geaux
============

You see, people are so quick to judge other people because they make a mistake, so quick to insult.

Maybe you should stop and think for a few seconds. Think about all the possibilities of what has happened to me in the last few days, weeks months, and then try and figure out what's going on inside my head.

No, that would require effort. So instead, YOU INSULT.

Which is worse, making a mistake, or INSULTING?

Dude, you made a mistake about basic fucking math!!

If you would have taken a few seconds to CHECK your own math, you would have known you were wrong and you wouldn't appear to be such a moron.

BTW I don't give a rat's ass about what has happened to you in the last few days, months etc... Do you think you're the only one with a life?

-Geaux
============

It's not division. ...dumbass. It's subtraction. What's 2016 minus 1776?

-Geaux
============

Define smart!!!

Smart is about making the correct decisions. It's not about being able to do math quickly.

Why you think a CONSTITUTIONAL SCHOLAR should be able to subtract numbers in the thousands in an instant under pressure is beyond me. If he were good at that, he'd not have been president, he'd have been something else. Maybe a Math professor, maybe an engineer, maybe a hacker. But not president.

Smart is knowing the difference between division and subtraction.

Forum List

Back