The United States has surged back!

If the fire IS out, you don't need gas and the rates are coming down....they ain't coming down
and not in the foreseeable future.

They were kept artificially low for close to a decade, this is the consequence of such actions

They were kept artificially low for close to a decade, this is the consequence of such actions
Oh, I do agree with that, but this economy isn't right with that kind of interest rates.
I will admit, it's better than what I had expected, but, there are problems with the energy
section that will keep interests higher than they should.

No, global inflation was less severe under Biden than in most other advanced nations, but still had an impact.

The unemployment rate in the U.S. has fallen from 6.3% when Biden took office to the current 3.8%.

No? Median real income is not above what it was when Biden took office?

If the economy is all that great, why is inflation continuing to rise?

Wholesale prices have been rising more slowly than consumer prices, raising hopes that inflation may continue to ease as producer costs make their way to the consumer. But Wednesday's numbers, driven by an uptick in the price of goods, came in higher last month than economists had expected. Wholesale energy prices surged 3.3% from August to September, and food prices rose 0.9% after tumbling 0.5% from July to August.

If Republicans believe God intervenes then they have to believe he gave Trump Covid and Biden such great job numbers. Timing is everything.
Doh.gif

If the economy is all that great, why is inflation continuing to rise?

Wholesale prices have been rising more slowly than consumer prices, raising hopes that inflation may continue to ease as producer costs make their way to the consumer. But Wednesday's numbers, driven by an uptick in the price of goods, came in higher last month than economists had expected. Wholesale energy prices surged 3.3% from August to September, and food prices rose 0.9% after tumbling 0.5% from July to August.
Inflation is a worldwide phenomenon. It is much worse most other places.

Why do I have to keep telling you guys this?

It's not a secret. You should know by now.

Yes! Everything is awesome.
Cheese is now almost low enough to afford to put on our ham sandwiches again.
Praise Biden! He is making America great again!

i'm sorry you're so poor you can't afford cheese.

Have you looked into your local food banks?

They may have cheese.

i'm sorry you're so poor you can't afford cheese.

Have you looked into your local food banks?

They may have cheese.
Just like a leftist. Mock, scorn, humiliate and not give a shit about other people.

I long for the day of 3% mortgages and $1.75 gas. And,

Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen tries to calm markets amid historic US bond collapse.
Both of those were fantasies caused by recession and pandemic.

Both of those also have a hand in today's worldwide inflation.

Wrong. Pre pandemic it was about $2.40. It did bottom out to around $1.80 later that spring.
I didn't say "pre pandemic".

When are you kids gonna respond to what I say instead of what you wish I had said?

Biden doesn't have any responsibility for his policies?
Are ya stupid?

Did I say that?

Did you miss the post where I said "you guys need to respond to what I said, not what you wish I had said."?

You idiots are king of the straw men here lately.

Are ya stupid?

Did I say that?

Did you miss the post where I said "you guys need to respond to what I said, not what you wish I had said."?

You idiots are king of the straw men here lately.

Who was blaming Biden for inflation elsewhere?

Biden fucked up. People in other places fucked up more.

Ok. Doesn't lessen Biden's fuckups.

Forum List

Back