The Unemployed vs the Wealthiest Among us.

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
The Unemployed vs the Wealthiest Among us.

What is wrong with right wing conservatism when it fights for the 'rights' of corporations and the wealthiest among us, and not for the rights of the unemployed working class, the formerly great, American middle class?

The right is fighting for Corporate involvement in the political process and for their right to borrow another $700 Billion Dollars from China so we can give the wealthiest a tax break...that will be paid for by the children and grandchildren of the shrinking middle class.

The right wing will not fight for the unemployed because we might have to borrow how man millions vs $700 billion?

:evil:

Your view is so fucked up its stupid to even debate.

Everyone should hate the conservatives, look how evil they are, class warfare.

Marxism hard at work.

silly name calling? :eek:

Oh no! A Marxist is in the room! :lol:

What a moron you reveal yourself to be.

I know some very decent conservatives, they are not right wingers. :eusa_whistle:

Your view is so fucked up its stupid to even debate.

Everyone should hate the conservatives, look how evil they are, class warfare.

Marxism hard at work.

Agreed. Moving on.

People like you have soiled conservatism in America. Right Wing Lunacy has cost conservatives and the GOP control of the US Senate.

:eusa_shhh:

What are your "rights" when you aren't working?

according to the current GOP leadership? none.

Accorfing to your premise, the wealthiest should not have equal rights to the middle calss lower class and unemployed.

How do you think that will pan out down the road?

Put a little thought into your ideology before you spew bits and pieces that sound credible, but really arent when it is realized you left out major chunks of information.

HaHA!!
Like the Democrats are "looking out" for the middle class either.
Yeah.

Democrats should demand an Up or Down Vote on tax cuts for the Middle Class.

They won't do it. They don't have the votes, moron. They won't embarass themselves.

Hey lightweight...learn to read and comprehend: "Democrats should demand an Up or Down Vote on tax cuts for the Middle Class." :eusa_whistle:

somebody want to help out the drowning man?

What are your "rights" when you aren't working?

Accorfing[sic] to your premise, the wealthiest should not have equal rights to the middle calss[sic] lower class and unemployed.
*** ding *** ding *** ding *** ding *** ding *** ding ***​

Wrong answer!

That was N-O-T the premise. Misinterpreting or making shit up does not allow you to pass go or collect your $200 (adjusted for inflation).

Accorfing[sic] to your premise, the wealthiest should not have equal rights to the middle calss[sic] lower class and unemployed.

Wrong answer!

That was N-O-T the premise. Misinterpreting or making shit up does not allow you to pass go or collect your $200 (adjusted for inflation).

Not a problem. I always saw that 200 as an entitlement anyway....and I dont believe in entitlements.

Wrong answer!

Not a problem. I always saw that 200 as an entitlement anyway....and I dont believe in entitlements.

:clap2:

:lol:

Forum List

Back