The Unemployed vs the Wealthiest Among us.

Provbe it.

Prove there has been no reinvestment. Condsidering the left thinks anyone that makes 200k is ultra wealthy.

How about posting up or shutting your straw arguments up.

The left? The debate is over whether to s-t-a-r-t taxing income over between 250,000 and 1,000,000 dollars.

The unpaid for Bush tax cuts are going to die a natural death. That was part of the agreement for making the tax cuts.

The Democrats want to e-x-t-e-n-d the tax cuts for income under either 250.000 - 1,000,000 dollars depending on what proposal is being offered up.

What exact proposal are you against? Name one.

No wonder you are confused. Tax cuts are not an expense.

Jesus take ECONOMICS 101 DAMN.

The unpaid for Bush tax cuts are about to expire, by law.

We are a nation of laws. Why do you hate America?

What is wrong with right wing conservatism when it fights for the 'rights' of corporations and the wealthiest among us, and not for the rights of the unemployed working class, the formerly great, American middle class?

The right is fighting for Corporate involvement in the political process and for their right to borrow another $700 Billion Dollars from China so we can give the wealthiest a tax break...that will be paid for by the children and grandchildren of the shrinking middle class.

The right wing will not fight for the unemployed because we might have to borrow how man millions vs $700 billion?

:evil:

Dude! You have officially lapped the field as the most ignorant man on this board...Who hires the middle class genius? Who pissed away congresse's ability to even vote on stimulus and bailouts? Who jacked up the debt more so than all other presidents combined? It would be funny, except there is about 20-30% of you people out there working overtime to f**k this country up. Are you saying that if the middle class pays "the same" tax rate...and the rich's taxes go up, then I can go from door to door in a middle class neighborhood, asking for a job, and my chances are better than if I go to an evil corporation or business that makes more than 250K a year? That is some powerful kool-aid you are drinking :cuckoo:

Fighting Right Wing Lunatic Deflection...

What is wrong with right wing conservatism when it fights for the 'rights' of corporations and the wealthiest among us, and not for the rights of the unemployed working class, the formerly great, American middle class?

The right is fighting for Corporate involvement in the political process and for their right to borrow another $700 Billion Dollars from China so we can give the wealthiest a tax break...that will be paid for by the children and grandchildren of the shrinking middle class.

The right wing will not fight for the unemployed because we might have to borrow how man millions vs $700 billion?

they hijack a thread and then accuse others of deflection...:eusa_whistle:

Dude! You have officially lapped the field as the most ignorant man on this board...Who hires the middle class...

where has most of the growth and new businesses in the last few decades come from?

not from the wealthiest few. not from Wall Street.

The people you shill for buy up American companies, lay workers off, steal their pension plans, file for reorganization and then ship what is left over, overseas.

They pay people like Rep. John Boner to hand out checks on the Us House Floor.

John Boehner Handed Out Tobacco Lobby Checks to Fellow Republicans on House Floor Before Tobacco Subsidy Vote

Last edited:
The left? The debate is over whether to s-t-a-r-t taxing income over between 250,000 and 1,000,000 dollars.

The unpaid for Bush tax cuts are going to die a natural death. That was part of the agreement for making the tax cuts.

The Democrats want to e-x-t-e-n-d the tax cuts for income under either 250.000 - 1,000,000 dollars depending on what proposal is being offered up.

What exact proposal are you against? Name one.

No wonder you are confused. Tax cuts are not an expense.

Jesus take ECONOMICS 101 DAMN.

The unpaid for Bush tax cuts are about to expire, by law.

We are a nation of laws. Why do you hate America?

There is no such thing as an unpaid or paid for tax cut.
Taxes are not an expense, Are you going to remain stupid and fail to prove your premise or what?

The people I "shill" for? hahahaha...It seems fairly obvious that the person that hires me might have more money than I do...otherwise, I would be hiring people of my own? Also, I am in the lowest tax bracket....so why do I fight against class warfare? Because sooner or later I might be one of those "rich" small business men that makes more than 250K a year. See, I think I am capable of doing it, as most conservatives are...we don't think an all powerful government will.

The people I "shill" for? hahahaha...It seems fairly obvious that the person that hires me...

this isn't about you me or the person or Corporation that might hire you...

You are a shill for interests that have bought your soul cheap -- with propaganda and media. :eusa_hand:

Pretty heady talk...

Good freak'n grief Nancy.. really?

:eusa_shhh:

I work for a rich conservative, its great, free coffee, free dinner if I work Sunday which is frequent, dinner at his house on the San Clemente beach, I get a rental car, I get paid for my food while I travel, my rich boss pays a hundred percent of my expenses. My rich boss also gives me the best health care coverage, dental coverage, even eyeglass coverage.

I am not working this week but my rich conservative boss has a contract with Tecnatom of Spain and I get to go to Spain to work. My rich conservative boss is giving my 85 bucks a day for food, tax free, I will spend about 20 bucks a day.

I do have a friend that is rich as well, conservative, he just paid my expenses plus a 100 bucks a day to do some work for him. So because I have a rich conservative friend I spent the weekend doing light work, staying in Monterey, eating at restaurants rubbing elbows with the rich.

Carmel California is 50/50, Liberal, Conservative. Pretty funny, the Liberals have formed a group to buy up all the land, secure the water rights, to prevent the poor from moving into the area, my rich conservative friend is working with some others to take over the privately owned water company because of the water problem, the Liberals are fighting my rich conservative friends group, the Liberals argue that the Liberal corporation should retain ownership, the conservatives want to make it a publicly owned utility.

Too many Liberals are bad apples, racist, mean, terrible people, imagine taking action to prevent the poor from being able to live in Carmel at the same time using the labor they provide, the Liberals have no problem underpaying the Mexicans, the Liberals give zero health care coverage to these Mexicans, the Liberals never invite them to dinner.

I will never be a Liberal, I give too much of my own money to the poor and go out of my way for those in need.

Back to the OP. Give a man nothing to lose and you have some serious trouble.

:clap2:

The people I "shill" for? hahahaha...It seems fairly obvious that the person that hires me might have more money than I do...otherwise, I would be hiring people of my own? Also, I am in the lowest tax bracket....so why do I fight against class warfare? Because sooner or later I might be one of those "rich" small business men that makes more than 250K a year. See, I think I am capable of doing it, as most conservatives are...we don't think an all powerful government will.
If it's true that small business owners earning $250,000 per year pay taxes at the same rate as someone earning $250,000,000 per year, do you think that fact inhibits your chances for success?

It's the distribution of wealth in this country most conservatives are fighting to maintain.

"The main problem with the system of distribution of wealth in this country is the TOTAL LACK of distribution. Of course you don’t see that when you are in the deep end of the distribution pool…

"10,000 people make 30% of the income in the United States of America and the next 29.99M people make another 40% and the next 30M people make 12% and

THE OTHER 240M people have to fight over the remaining 18%.

"This is your idea of fair?

Let’s say it’s a poker tournament:

* Table 1 has 10,000 people who have $1M each to play with
* Table 2 (top 10-0.01%) has 30M people who have $433 each to play with
* Table 3 (top 20-10%) has 30M people who have $133 each to play with
* Table 4 (bottom 60%) has 240M people who have $25 each to play with.

Phil's Stock World

do you think that fact inhibits your chances for success?

The only things that inhibits my chance for success are me and government taxes/regulation that are designed to punish and reward, depending on who is in power...libs punish, conservatives reward :)

Your view is so fucked up its stupid to even debate.

Everyone should hate the conservatives, look how evil they are, class warfare.

Marxism hard at work.

Well, old dumb fuck, we are in a class warfare, and the very wealthy are winning. But ignoramouses like you think that an oligarchy is an ideal system as you view the world from your single wide.

do you think that fact inhibits your chances for success?

The only things that inhibits my chance for success are me and government taxes/regulation that are designed to punish and reward, depending on who is in power...libs punish, conservatives reward :)

Sure, idiot, sure. Conservatives reward if you kiss the right asses for long enough. Why, you might get a 10 cent raise from minimum wage.

In fact, it is the red states that are punishing the blue states. We support your lazy asses. Most of the blue states put in far more taxes than do the red states, and get less back. It would be nice is Conservatives like you would get off of your lazy bitchin' asses and get a job. We liberals have supported your drunken asses long enough.

I work for a rich conservative, its great, free coffee, free dinner if I work Sunday which is frequent, dinner at his house on the San Clemente beach, I get a rental car, I get paid for my food while I travel, my rich boss pays a hundred percent of my expenses. My rich boss also gives me the best health care coverage, dental coverage, even eyeglass coverage.

I am not working this week but my rich conservative boss has a contract with Tecnatom of Spain and I get to go to Spain to work. My rich conservative boss is giving my 85 bucks a day for food, tax free, I will spend about 20 bucks a day.

I do have a friend that is rich as well, conservative, he just paid my expenses plus a 100 bucks a day to do some work for him. So because I have a rich conservative friend I spent the weekend doing light work, staying in Monterey, eating at restaurants rubbing elbows with the rich.

Carmel California is 50/50, Liberal, Conservative. Pretty funny, the Liberals have formed a group to buy up all the land, secure the water rights, to prevent the poor from moving into the area, my rich conservative friend is working with some others to take over the privately owned water company because of the water problem, the Liberals are fighting my rich conservative friends group, the Liberals argue that the Liberal corporation should retain ownership, the conservatives want to make it a publicly owned utility.

Too many Liberals are bad apples, racist, mean, terrible people, imagine taking action to prevent the poor from being able to live in Carmel at the same time using the labor they provide, the Liberals have no problem underpaying the Mexicans, the Liberals give zero health care coverage to these Mexicans, the Liberals never invite them to dinner.

I will never be a Liberal, I give too much of my own money to the poor and go out of my way for those in need.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

mdn, that is just far too many lies in one post:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back