The Unemployed vs the Wealthiest Among us.

Your view is so fucked up its stupid to even debate.

Everyone should hate the conservatives, look how evil they are, class warfare.

Marxism hard at work.

Agreed. Moving on.

People like you have soiled conservatism in America. Right Wing Lunacy has cost conservatives and the GOP control of the US Senate.

:eusa_shhh:

silly name calling

your endless series of trollish straw man

Hey lightweight

Right Wing Lunacy has cost conservatives

Idiot, not name calling, just stating a fact, can an idiot know that said idiot is a Marxist.

Saying something is Marxist is either opinion or fact. That Dante can only try to obfuscate with an attempt at characterizing my post as, "name calling", while at the same time Dante name calls is indicative of a Marxist with no where else to go. I am not stating that Dante is a Marxist, simply that this is a tactic of a Marxist.

Marxism is alive and well, some people will admit Marxism, some will not, some will be influenced by Marxism and be totally unaware.

Name calling hardly, that Dante is actively name calling while pointing fingers at others shows Dante has only a straw man argument at best, that is a great argument Dante.

Last edited:
There is no reason for conservatives to worry about their unemployed in this country. Their companies are in China.

There is no reason for conservatives to worry about their unemployed in this country. Their companies are in China.

Sadly, you refuse to acknowledge the truth about the abuse of the system by some of the unemployed.

And what is sadder is I personally expereince the abuse on a daily basis and no matter how hard I try to explain to you what I experinece you will tell me I am making that crap up.

And even sadder is not only will I know that I am not making it up, but I will also know that you will be taking claim that you know for sure I am making it up.

And you can imagine how frustrating that would be for me.

But I will state this as fact....When I get a call from an unemployment office asking me if Jane Doe is scheduled for an interview tomorrow....I know that Jane Doe will not show up on that interview.

And I get a no less than 5 calls like that every Tuesday and Thursday....and sure enough, 4out of 5 of them do not show up on the interview.

Ironically, we have also found that thoise that are working or are not on unemployment show up for the interview nearly 100% of the time.

Sadly, you refuse to acknowledge the truth about the abuse of the system by some of the unemployed.

And what is sadder is I personally expereince the abuse on a daily basis and no matter how hard I try to explain to you what I experinece you will tell me I am making that crap up.

And even sadder is not only will I know that I am not making it up, but I will also know that you will be taking claim that you know for sure I am making it up.

But I will state this as fact....When I get a call from an unemployment office asking me if Jane Doe is scheduled for an interview tomorrow....I know that Jane Doe will not show up on that interview.

And I get a no less than 5 calls like that every Tuesday and Thursday....and sure enough, 4out of 5 of them do not show up on the interview.

Ironically, we have also found that thoise that are working or are not on unemployment show up for the interview nearly 100% of the time.

If Americans are such awful people, cheats who are lazy, move to China. I suspect you will be welcomed.

Support for Marxism is high amongst the Democrats.

Its nice to be educated and familiar with events during the Clinton administration. Do not mistake pointing out errors of the Liberals as support for the Republicans. It is false to assert this is something only conservatives do. As I point out, Democrat Liberal Senator Feinsein is extremely rich and very active making money through her husband supporting and advancing corporate interests in China.

LA Times March 28, 1997

LA Times Article
Friday March 28, 1997
Feinstein, Husband Hold Strong China Connections

Asia: Senator, Blum insist a solid 'firewall' separates her foreign policy role, his growing business interests there.

WASHINGTON

On Capitol Hill, Sen. Dianne Feinstein (DCalif.) has emerged as one of the staunchest proponents of closer U.S. relations with China, fighting for permanent most-favored-nation trading status for Beijing.

At the same time, far from the spotlight, Feinstein's husband. Richard C. Blum, has expanded his private business interests in China to the point that his firm is now a prominent investor inside the communist nation

What is wrong with right wing conservatism when it fights for the 'rights' of corporations and the wealthiest among us, and not for the rights of the unemployed working class, the formerly great, American middle class?

The right is fighting for Corporate involvement in the political process and for their right to borrow another $700 Billion Dollars from China so we can give the wealthiest a tax break...that will be paid for by the children and grandchildren of the shrinking middle class.

The right wing will not fight for the unemployed because we might have to borrow how man millions vs $700 billion?

:evil:

Is it me or is it not so obvious that those board members who own nothing and have zero responsibilities always throw out the most class warfare BS:boobies::boobies:

If Americans are such awful people, cheats who are lazy, move to China. I suspect you will be welcomed.

I see American as the exact opposite.
However, I also believe that Americans, like eanyone else, tend to capitalize on a good thing.....and sometimes it lends itself to unethical behavior they otherwise may nbot engage in.
Funny...I dont recall calling them awful.
But I guess you see them that way....I find that interesting. What makes you think that those that take advantage of an entitlement that is offered to them as awful and cheats?

Right Wing World: The Scarecrow was a Marxist Straw Man and the Wizard Knew about it:eek:

Support for Marxism is high amongst the Democrats.

Its nice to be educated and familiar with events during the Clinton administration. Do not mistake pointing out errors of the Liberals as support for the Republicans. It is false to assert this is something only conservatives do. As I point out, Democrat Liberal Senator Feinsein is extremely rich and very active making money through her husband supporting and advancing corporate interests in China.

LA Times March 28, 1997

LA Times Article
Friday March 28, 1997
Feinstein, Husband Hold Strong China Connections

Asia: Senator, Blum insist a solid 'firewall' separates her foreign policy role, his growing business interests there.

WASHINGTON

On Capitol Hill, Sen. Dianne Feinstein (DCalif.) has emerged as one of the staunchest proponents of closer U.S. relations with China, fighting for permanent most-favored-nation trading status for Beijing.

At the same time, far from the spotlight, Feinstein's husband. Richard C. Blum, has expanded his private business interests in China to the point that his firm is now a prominent investor inside the communist nation

The Russians are coming! The Russians are coming!

000078_24.jpg

The Russians Are Coming the Russians Are Coming (1966) - IMDb

Strawman

The Scarecrow was a Marxist?
:eek:

Did the Wizard know?

Right Wing World: The Scarecrow was a Marxist Straw Man and the Wizard Knew about it

The people you want to tax so badly are the very citizens that provide badly needed "start-up" capital for new businesses that will someday hire many new people. Let the wealthy keep their money.

If we tax them and give their money to the government, the government will just find another way to waste it! If the wealthy keep their money, their “start-up” capital will help put many Americans back to work.

What is wrong with right wing conservatism when it fights for the 'rights' of corporations and the wealthiest among us, and not for the rights of the unemployed working class, the formerly great, American middle class?

The right is fighting for Corporate involvement in the political process and for their right to borrow another $700 Billion Dollars from China so we can give the wealthiest a tax break...that will be paid for by the children and grandchildren of the shrinking middle class.

The right wing will not fight for the unemployed because we might have to borrow how man millions vs $700 billion?

The people you want to tax so badly are the very citizens that provide badly needed "start-up" capital for new businesses that will someday hire many new people. Let the wealthy keep their money.

If we tax them and give their money to the government, the government will just find another way to waste it! If the wealthy keep their money, their “start-up” capital will help put many Americans back to work.

:clap2:

The people you want to tax so badly are the very citizens that provide badly needed "start-up" capital for new businesses...

the wealthiest are not the ones starting up new businesses. they are the ones investing in Wall Street and selling out America to the highest bidder: China.

Capitalists selling out the USA to the Communist Party of China. How fucking funny is that?

:lol:

Last edited:
Thank you, Sir!

:clap2:

The people you want to tax so badly are the very citizens that provide badly needed "start-up" capital for new businesses...

teh wealthiest are not the ones starting up new businesses. they are the ones investing in Wall Street and selling out America to the highest bidder: China.

Capitalists selling out the USA to the Communist Party of China. How fucking funny is that?

Provbe it.

Prove there has been no reinvestment. Condsidering the left thinks anyone that makes 200k is ultra wealthy.

How about posting up or shutting your straw arguments up.

teh wealthiest are not the ones starting up new businesses. they are the ones investing in Wall Street and selling out America to the highest bidder: China.

Provbe it.

Prove there has been no reinvestment. Condsidering the left thinks anyone that makes 200k is ultra wealthy.

Libs wont be happy till we are all subservient to the rest of the world.

Provbe it.

The left? The debate is over whether to s-t-a-r-t taxing income over between 250,000 and 1,000,000 dollars.

The unpaid for Bush tax cuts are going to die a natural death. That was part of the agreement for making the tax cuts.

The Democrats want to e-x-t-e-n-d the tax cuts for income under either 250.000 - 1,000,000 dollars depending on what proposal is being offered up.

What exact proposal are you against? Name one.

Provbe it.

The left? The debate is over whether to s-t-a-r-t taxing income over between 250,000 and 1,000,000 dollars.

The unpaid for Bush tax cuts are going to die a natural death. That was part of the agreement for making the tax cuts.

The Democrats want to e-x-t-e-n-d the tax cuts for income under either 250.000 - 1,000,000 dollars depending on what proposal is being offered up.

What exact proposal are you against? Name one.

No wonder you are confused. Tax cuts are not an expense.

Jesus take ECONOMICS 101 DAMN.

Yes you could use some facts for your argument.

Thats what I asked for.

But what I got was another deflection, common for the left.

The Small Business Administration has the data you ignore and pretend to seek. Look it up.

Do you even know what qualifies as a small business?

Do you think wealth invested in Wall Street deals that are backed by China equals start ups?

Forum List

Back