The UN Chief is now a climate expert. Wonderful !

Apparently not.
1690554338618.png

The lack of breaks IS the significant change. But the temperature in Phoenix each day is the weather - it is just a wee, dramatic piece of the picture. That the world should be having the hottest month in thousands of years, however, is climate

Are you have an accurate data set going back thousands of years that includes the deep oceans?

The only solution is to depopulate the planet and put the survivors back in the Stone Age

The lack of breaks IS the significant change. But the temperature in Phoenix each day is the weather - it is just a wee, dramatic piece of the picture. That the world should be having the hottest month in thousands of years, however, is climate

The lack of breaks IS the significant change.

And how did CO2 from oil cause the lack of breaks?

United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres on Thursday pleaded for immediate radical action on climate change, saying that record-shattering July temperatures show Earth has passed from a warming phase into an “era of global boiling”.

A blistering heatwave is sweeping the northern hemisphere, including parts of Europe and the Americas, with record-high temperatures triggering devastating wildfires in countries such as Greece, Italy and Algeria along the Mediterranean.

Speaking in New York, Guterres described the intense heat across the northern hemisphere as a “cruel summer”.

“For the entire planet, it is a disaster,” he said, noting that “short of a mini-Ice Age over the next days, July 2023 will shatter records across the board.”

Drama drama drama drama......

No wonder nobody listens to them.

I live in Mesa AZ (essentially Phoenix). It's hot, but nothing special. All I read about is the "blistering heat". I was out in it for a couple of hours today. I am still not even sunburned. :cool:

I just don't get how these people don't see their "chicken little" approach to things as SSDD. It's been going on to long.

All these predictions and what ? Life seems to be going on.

He later says: “Climate change is here. It is terrifying. And it is just the beginning. The era of global warming has ended; the era of global boiling has arrived.”

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
CLIMATE CRISIS 2022.gif

United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres on Thursday pleaded for immediate radical action on climate change, saying that record-shattering July temperatures show Earth has passed from a warming phase into an “era of global boiling”.

A blistering heatwave is sweeping the northern hemisphere, including parts of Europe and the Americas, with record-high temperatures triggering devastating wildfires in countries such as Greece, Italy and Algeria along the Mediterranean.

Speaking in New York, Guterres described the intense heat across the northern hemisphere as a “cruel summer”.

“For the entire planet, it is a disaster,” he said, noting that “short of a mini-Ice Age over the next days, July 2023 will shatter records across the board.”

I live in Mesa AZ (essentially Phoenix). It's hot, but nothing special. All I read about is the "blistering heat". I was out in it for a couple of hours today. I am still not even sunburned. :cool:

I just don't get how these people don't see their "chicken little" approach to things as SSDD. It's been going on to long.

He later says: “Climate change is here. It is terrifying. And it is just the beginning. The era of global warming has ended; the era of global boiling has arrived.”

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
We know, it’s been cool on the back lot in your air conditioned trailer.

We know, it’s been cool on the back lot in your air conditioned trailer.

Well, we can only assume you are jealous because your trailer doesn't have any heating or cooling (or your utilities have been shut off).

Still drinking ?

Fact can do that sometimes.
No wonder you don't WANT to listen to him. But, apparently, you still do.
I live in Mesa AZ (essentially Phoenix). It's hot, but nothing special. All I read about is the "blistering heat". I was out in it for a couple of hours today. I am still not even sunburned.
So what? Are you suggesting that because you haven't gotten a sunburn today, that high temperature records on land and in the oceans did NOT occur this summer?

Because:

1699635476595.png

it's NOT the same shit.

Now that is fucking profound.
Would you be happier if the Secretary General of the UN didn't give a shit about well established threats to the human species? Oh, what was I thinking. You're a Trumper. That's exactly what you want.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back