The U.S. Continues to pay for the Mistakes of The Bush Administration

oh just where in the hell did she anything even remotely like "kill" DUmmie!

Threads like dogbreath's is why I say there's nothing left to talk about. I'm polarized against idiot's like him, and he's polarized against America and Her Freedom's. We'll never agree, and the only cure for America is to rid it's self from these idiot's for good.

"Rid it's self from these idiot's for good". Sounds like killing to me.

you could spin the globe, pick a country more to your liking we could pay you a one way fare and be rid of you. see? no killing needed asswipe.

you could spin the globe, pick a country more to your liking we could pay you a one way fare and be rid of you. see? no killing needed asswipe.

But then Otter goes on to say I should be imprisoned.

And what if I don't leave the country? Then what? That's my question. Because I'm staying.

C'mon Otter, you coward, answer my question.

Death is more the option of the right. It's the "you are with us or against us" mentality.

We have to marginalize the right. Expose their failed policies so people understand how dangerous they are to freedom and to peace.

When you see a religious theocracy, such as Iran, it typifies what happens when the religious take over a country. Death to gays, enslavement of women, war on science, discrimination against minorities. These are what would happen here if the right were ever allowed to fully take over. It's not like it's baseless fear. They're pretty clear expressing their hatred of those they consider "not us".

I suggest a country in the ME. You could spend the remainder of your life telling them how evil your ex country is/was and do all in your power to make up for our evilness..

I suggest a country in the ME. You could spend the remainder of your life telling them how evil your ex country is/was and do all in your power to make up for our evilness..

You didn't answer my question coward.

The chief strategist must smile secretly to himself. This entire reactionary up selling is still phantastic to him. Tell the hard righties a banal deceit. Once that purpose is served, throw it away and create a new one. All the way keep telling the reactionary loonies they are moving higher and higher to greater perception, in-depth knowledge, and privileged understanding. The few, the very few, laugh in one’s face and walk away (you mark them later for attention), but the great numbers clutch yet all these deceits to their collective bosom. They so desperately want it all to be true. And measure by measure, drop by drop, shuffle by shuffle, ever since 1980, they grew to believe the unbelievable. Even with last year’s defeat, the reactionaries still dance the step jump and jig to the siren’s music. Phantastic.

oh just where in the hell did she anything even remotely like "kill" DUmmie!

Threads like dogbreath's is why I say there's nothing left to talk about. I'm polarized against idiot's like him, and he's polarized against America and Her Freedom's. We'll never agree, and the only cure for America is to rid it's self from these idiot's for good.

"Rid it's self from these idiot's for good". Sounds like killing to me.

he won't. He'd rather stay and whine like the WIMP he is. Heck, most folks like him fail to see how easy they have it, and have NEVER been off CONUS, and have never experienced other cultures.

He needs a little gubmint cheese with his Whine. And is probably a WELFARE recipient on a USED computer.

But then Otter goes on to say I should be imprisoned.

And what if I don't leave the country? Then what? That's my question. Because I'm staying.

then we will mock you mecilessly for you hatred of your country. Kerry on.

he won't. He'd rather stay and whine like the WIMP he is. Heck, most folks like him fail to see how easy they have it, and have NEVER been off CONUS, and have never experienced other cultures.

He needs a little gubmint cheese with his Whine. And is probably a WELFARE recipient on a USED computer.

You're completely wrong you pathetic slime.

You didn't answer my question coward.

dang! dogbutt, I just gave you paradise,, and you still whine? what better life than a nomad in the ME bitching about America! Dang.

You're completely wrong you pathetic slime.

And YET you think it's a GRAND thing to force folks who work hard for their families to PAY for whiners like you who are deadbeats.

You have alot of convincing to do Dogbreath. You aren't very impressive in your skills, and you've outed yourself.

YOU do prefer what I have stated, and that means that you ARE what I've stated.

Whom is the slime DogBreath?

And YET you think it's a GRAND thing to force folks who work hard for their families to PAY for whiners like you who are deadbeats.

You have alot of convincing to do Dogbreath. You aren't very impressive in your skills, and you've outed yourself.

To what I bolded, what the fuck are you talking about? I think you're in the wrong thread.

I'm surely you gleefully got your guns ready, huh Yosemite?

I don't think we owe these people a dime because the constitution grants the federal government the power to suspend habious* corpus in times of war or insurection* and terrorist are not over here committing criminal acts because a criminal act is an act against an individual within a nation such as being robbed or murdered. Those acts are not committed against a nation but an individual because a robber never attacks the innocent in the name of his country, nation, or faction he represents but for the sole purpose of benefiting his own person. On the other hand, terrorist attack people for the purpose of attacking a nation. Osama didn't have beef with those 4,000 but a beef with our nation which makes his attack less of criminal act but an act of war between us and his terrorist organization. This is why it can't be treated as a criminal act because his actions were launched for the same reason Japan attacked us and that was they had a problem with our nation. This is why terrorist are not given the same procededrial protections under 5th amendment that people committing a criminal act would receive and that the federal government is authorized to use a broad range of powers in order to apprehend terrorist. Powers associated with orchestrating a war and not prosecuting crime.

I don't think we owe these people a dime because the constitution grants the federal government the power to suspend habious* corpus in times of war or insurection* and terrorist are not over here committing criminal acts because a criminal act is an act against an individual within a nation such as being robbed or murdered. Those acts are not committed against a nation but an individual because a robber never attacks the innocent in the name of his country, nation, or faction he represents but for the sole purpose of benefiting his own person. On the other hand, terrorist attack people for the purpose of attacking a nation. Osama didn't have beef with those 4,000 but a beef with our nation which makes his attack less of criminal act but an act of war between us and his terrorist organization. This is why it can't be treated as a criminal act because his actions were launched for the same reason Japan attacked us and that was they had a problem with our nation. This is why terrorist are not given the same procededrial protections under 5th amendment that people committing a criminal act would receive and that the federal government is authorized to use a broad range of powers in order to apprehend terrorist. Powers associated with orchestrating a war and not prosecuting crime.

Except these are innocent people and it wasn't suspended.

Also, we paid out $$$ to the survivors and families of those who we imprisoned wrongly during WWII later on. You know, the thousands of Japanese Americans and German Americans.

Bush did not consider them a country, hence the term "enemy combatants". If this is truly a war, then Bush and Co. broke the Geneva Convention. That's the whole reason he used words like "enemy combatant" in the first place. Either way, Bush and Co. fucked up.

To what I bolded, what the fuck are you talking about? I think you're in the wrong thread.

I'm surely you gleefully got your guns ready, huh Yosemite?

Did I confuse you dumbfuck? GOOD. Go re-read the thread dipshit.

Did I confuse you dumbfuck? GOOD. Go re-read the thread dipshit.

I've already proven you wrong and the group of you saying I'm unAmerican are batshit insane.

You've done nothing of the sort, and YOU are exactly what I said you were. You're a Poseur. You're a welfare recipient that has an AXE to grind.

Your responses are proof enough and YOU DO hate America, and too fuckin' lazy to do for yourself. ADMIT IT.

You've done nothing of the sort, and YOU are exactly what I said you were. You're a Poseur. You're a welfare recipient that has an AXE to grind.

Your responses are proof enough and YOU DO hate America, and too fuckin' lazy to do for yourself. ADMIT IT.

I am neither a Welfare recipient and I don't hate America. So you're wrong on both counts and a liar. Congrats.

Forum List

Back