The U.S. Continues to pay for the Mistakes of The Bush Administration

I wonder at what point does this retro-active look back at Bush ends or is it that the election in 2000 is so part of the minds of the average democrat that even the word Bush has become a bad word now? While republicans spent time on Clinton they eventually got over the Clinton issues and now look on him as a figure of history much like the "former" president is now. As what point do democrats take ownership as they have been in power in both houses now for several years and in the White House for almost a year. It does appear that some democrats might be happier with bush back in office because it would at least give them something to complain about? So can we stop the "blame Bush" for everything from uncooked fries to a flat tire on your car and move now?

it won't end. it the ongoing song of the rabid America hating lunatic left.

We're still paying for the mistakes of the Wilson administration.

What else is new?

I recently read a book about the Wilson Administration and the Great Influenza. Really interesting to say the least.
The influenza wasn't his fault.

The Fed, 16th & 17th Amendments, and military meddling on a global scale all lie at his doorstep.

I wonder at what point does this retro-active look back at Bush ends or is it that the election in 2000 is so part of the minds of the average democrat that even the word Bush has become a bad word now? While republicans spent time on Clinton they eventually got over the Clinton issues and now look on him as a figure of history much like the "former" president is now. As what point do democrats take ownership as they have been in power in both houses now for several years and in the White House for almost a year. It does appear that some democrats might be happier with bush back in office because it would at least give them something to complain about? So can we stop the "blame Bush" for everything from uncooked fries to a flat tire on your car and move now?

This was more of a conclusion of the lawsuit that involves Ashcroft and I believe President Bush. However, I felt the thread title is fitting.

The influenza wasn't his fault.

The Fed, 16th & 17th Amendments, and military meddling on a global scale were.

Oh no, I'm not saying it was his fault. I'm saying his reaction to it could of been a lot better. But I suppose it's how you look at it in retrospect.

You disgust us. and You hate America. You voiced absolutely no understanding whatsoever about why these extreme measure might have been taken be they right or be they wrong. You only voiced disgust in your country. you should be ashamed of yourself.

I neither hate America and I have no problem with gaining your disgust. I understand why we supposedly this and I am still disgusted. These are innocent people, but you don't mind because you see it as a few bad eggs. We are America, we do not torture. We set the standard for the rest of the world. Arrogant folk like you and T like to think we should tell the rest of the world how to do things. Yet, how can we tell them not to torture anyone if we're doing it? You're a hypocrite to the highest degree.

My disgust for the true terrorists is obvious, and for you to try and say otherwise is wrong. You should be ashamed of yourself for even supporting someone like Dubya.

the only obvious disgust is your disgust in your country.

Perhaps he wishes to live under the thumb of Tyranny? He sure exudes it...while his Bush Bashing continues when Bush has been out of the picture for some time.

He's living in the past. Bush did some not so nice things...but DoggieStyle cannot get out of this mode while he remains blind to the real tyranny...and in fact endorses it.

yep....mistakes were made and restitution will be paid.....that is the difference between the us and the muslim "nations" we are at war with.....they would have simply cut their heads off on you tube....

pity the us is still at war....still arresting people and still killing them.....but the us as been at war with these muslim "nations" since the 70's.....

and yes all muslims are not terrorists but all the terrorists kill in the name of allah....

don't really have a problem killing those that want their 72 virgins....happy to help...

This was more of a conclusion of the lawsuit that involves Ashcroft and I believe President Bush. However, I felt the thread title is fitting.

Understandable, however from one point of view Dog I tend to just get a little tired of the "blame Bush" for everything crowd. That does not mean as a republican I cannot as many will say the same admit that Bush made mistakes as have many Presidents before him. If anyone is familier with my postings they know I am NO fan of Don Rumsfeld and never have been, however I have put that where it belongs in the history books. I also don't find it surprising that anyone would involve Bush in a lawsuit and would not surprise me that you could probably make a new national forest with the paper used to sue former Presidents. However, I did understand the nature of your post, was simply pointing out my opinion on the "blame Bush" issue.

Understandable, however from one point of view Dog I tend to just get a little tired of the "blame Bush" for everything crowd. That does not mean as a republican I cannot as many will say the same admit that Bush made mistakes as have many Presidents before him. If anyone is familier with my postings they know I am NO fan of Don Rumsfeld and never have been, however I have put that where it belongs in the history books. I also don't find it surprising that anyone would involve Bush in a lawsuit and would not surprise me that you could probably make a new national forest with the paper used to sue former Presidents. However, I did understand the nature of your post, was simply pointing out my opinion on the "blame Bush" issue.

I understand, you were speaking in general terms then. Trust me, I definitely feel that these issues are now on Obama's back. Which is why I'm greatly disappointed when he follows Bush era policies that he promised to not continue.

yep....mistakes were made and restitution will be paid.....that is the difference between the us and the muslim "nations" we are at war with.....they would have simply cut their heads off on you tube....

pity the us is still at war....still arresting people and still killing them.....but the us as been at war with these muslim "nations" since the 70's.....

and yes all muslims are not terrorists but all the terrorists kill in the name of allah....

don't really have a problem killing those that want their 72 virgins....happy to help...

Which 70's would that be?

You speak of WAR with "Muslim Nations"...

This is Nothing new...but many here think that it is...What a surprise...

(And this is purely commentary...NOTHING against you...)

Ruthless, unconventional foes are not new to the United States of America. More than two hundred years ago the newly established United States made its first attempt to fight an overseas battle to protect its private citizens by building an international coalition against an unconventional enemy. Then the enemies were pirates and piracy. The focus of the United States and a proposed international coalition was the Barbary Pirates of North Africa.

Pirate ships and crews from the North African states of Tripoli, Tunis, Morocco, and Algiers (the Barbary Coast) were the scourge of the Mediterranean. Capturing merchant ships and holding their crews for ransom provided the rulers of these nations with wealth and naval power. In fact, the Roman Catholic Religious Order of Mathurins had operated from France for centuries with the special mission of collecting and disbursing funds for the relief and ransom of prisoners of Mediterranean pirates.

Continued at this SOURCE

And Thomas Jefferson took them on, and basically told these Islamists to FUCK OFF...

But then we are dealing with people whom act as if this has never happened before. And thus their surprise when we take measures against them...again!?

Whether Doggiestyle belives it or not? BUSH was No Conservative...and was roundly chastised for many of his polocies especially lack of purchasing a VETO PEN...

So Doggie? What other Faux outrage have you for us?

And yet there were no complaints or anything to the Bush Administration until after he began losing elections for them. The GOP in Congress completely was lock step with Bush for years.

Bush may not of been a "Conservative" in the true sense of the word but he was supported greatly by them. In fact, he was supported so much that he won two elections because of them.

There is no faux outrage. This is all on people like you T. Faux Conservatives.
Bush won 2 elections because of Al Gore, and John Kerry.

Whether Doggiestyle belives it or not? BUSH was No Conservative...and was roundly chastised for many of his polocies especially lack of purchasing a VETO PEN...

And yet there were no complaints or anything to the Bush Administration until after he began losing elections for them. The GOP in Congress completely was lock step with Bush for years.

Bush may not of been a "Conservative" in the true sense of the word but he was supported greatly by them. In fact, he was supported so much that he won two elections because of them.

He won 2 elections because of the IDIOTS the Democrats ran against him. Kerry? Come on.

Faux Conservative? Good GOD, how politically illiterate/inept are you anyway? And YES I am a Conservative...you fuckin' Jackass. Bush was voted in out of necessity, rather than ideals with Gore And Kerry running that were NUTJOBS and total LIARS to boot.

Faux Conservative? Good GOD, how politically illiterate/inept are you anyway? And YES I am a Conservative...you fuckin' Jackass. Bush was voted in out of necessity, rather than ideals with Gore And Kerry running that were NUTJOBS and total LIARS to boot.

Why don't you tell me what you think makes you a Conservative. Both Economically, Socially, and Politically. Humor me. :D

And necessity huh? Why not vote third party? :eusa_whistle:

Why don't you tell me what you think makes you a Conservative. Both Economically, Socially, and Politically. Humor me. :D

And necessity huh? Why not vote third party? :eusa_whistle:

You wouldn't know If I told you, albiet MANY on here have outlined it for you. But you're too fuckin' stupid, and a wet behind the ears child to absorb it.

But you continue with your Hate America rants none the less.

You wouldn't know If I told you, albiet MANY on here have outlined it for you. But you're too fuckin' stupid, and a wet behind the ears child to absorb it.

But you continue with your Hate America rants none the less.

I know full well what a Conservative is. What I want to know is your positions, not what you feel is a Conservative is. Or do you just fail that much at reading comprehension?

And one other question, how does that refuge feel? You know, the one you take by attacking my age. :lol:

He won 2 elections because of the IDIOTS the Democrats ran against him. Kerry? Come on.

RGS has conveniently (1) forgot that Al Gore beat Bush by 500,000 popular votes, and (2) the social conservatives deserted the GOP in the last election.

You faux conservatives (I like that term!) gonna have to do better to make your dog hunt!

It's annoying isn't it. When, just because someone disagrees, they accuse you of 'faux' outrage, or 'astroturf'.... I like to call it 'what goes around, comes around.'

If our rage is 'faux', then so is yours - life with it.

And stop whining.

Idiot.

Forum List

Back