Votes: 74 29.7%
  • Bigoted

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Crazy

Votes: 105 42.2%
  • Christian

Votes: 45 18.1%

• Total voters
Anybody got any more of those tough questions? I am trying to brush up here! Perhaps any about:beer::smoke::booze:

They go to church regularly but most people just laugh at them (not to there face). Although they seriously believe that there interpretation is the correct one.

Anybody got any more of those tough questions? I am trying to brush up here! Perhaps any about:beer::smoke::booze:

Would you share your Patriarchal blessing with us? Kidding. The body is the temple no smoking, no drinking, no coffee/tea, no premarital sex. The church has a lot of good qualities. Family night (lots of board games and stimulating conversation, date night, and a sense of duty for your neighbor and brothers & sisters.

Well no one should laugh at them, but sometimes it happens cuz we're all people and don't always make the right individual decisions.

I don't think your going to find alot of people hating mormons here.

You are right, but I do expect questions. People who hate mormons, don't really want to ask questions, they just want us to die or if not, are certainly not interested in seeing our point of view and therefore wouldn't enter this arena. I know people have a lot of questions out there and are very angry at us for some of our political stands or religious views which may seem extreme, but when heard out are not so extreme.

I don't hate mormons, but I don't like some of the corruption in utah especially surrounding the polygamists. I know that is not the Churches official stand but believe me out here its like a wink wink thing.

I love that video, I really got a kick out of it. I think anyone who watches it should know that the crazy guy who doesn't let the others talk, is full of himself and knows nothing about the scriptures. He didn't let them talk because he was trying to show off in front of his friends and definitely didn't want to risk the missionaries saying anything that might make him look foolish. The missionaries are taught not to argue with people as you see they kept their composure while the man babbled on about scriptures he grossly misinterprets.
Arguing gets no where and contention drives the spirit away, which is why the missionaries left. Because that guy wasn't about discussion. He had his friends videotape the thing so he could trap the missionaries and insult them. I also think it is interesting that the man himself fulfilled a prophecy spoken of in the Book of Mormon in the book of Nephi chapter 28 where the Lord is warning people of the latter days which states,"There shall come many in that day which shall say"A Bible, A Bible, we have got a bible, we need no more bible and there cannot be any more Bible. thou fool that shall say this, Ye shalt have a Bible, and what thanks do ye give for what ye have received, Do ye remember the pains of the Jews, in bringing forth salvation unto the gentiles, yea, what do the Gentiles mean? Have they thanked the Jews for the bible which they have gotten from them, Nay, but ye have cursed them and hated them, and they have become a hiss and a byword among them.
thou fool that shall say a bible, we have got a bible, and we need no more bible. know ye not the I the Lord speak unto the Jews and they shall write, and I shall speak unto the nephites and they shall write and I shall speak unto the lost tribes of israel and they shall write. Know ye not that the testimony of two nations is proof that I am God? therefore ye need not suppose that I have not caused more to be written. For I am the same yesterday today and forever and my words cease not.

I know I paraphrased a little but that is mostly the point of that chapter. I didn't have my book in front of me but that is my memory. You will see all those phrases in there.

Last edited:
i'll check out the other video tomorrow cuz I am gonna go to bed. but from a person like me, not meaning to boast, who has real knowledge of chapter and verse and not just that, but historical context, this guy is an absolute ignoramus. this guy may appear to have skill because he bullies those young kids and doesn't let them speak, and throws a verse or two out there, it doesn't mean he has skill.
It just means he says what he thinks, knowing all along, he wasn't going to let the young kids speak in front of his friends, then laughs at them because they are nice young kids who don't reduce themselves to bickering with his uneducated arse.

That's ok. we are easy to hate. we are more used to it than anybody. we just have better things to do than go hold protests and wave signs against people who prejudge us. You see for us, we almost like it when people talk bad about us because it's a confirmation that we are doing the right thing. when jesus said the way to heaven is a straight and narrow path, and few there be that find it, but broad is the way and wide is the gate that leadeth to hell, and many there be that go in thereat.

sorry guys, I am only quoting scriptures from memory, but I know it's there if somebody wants me to verify it.

There are a couple.

Does your title mean, retired gay seargeant. then i understand why you might hate me if that's true. if you are gay, we really don't hate you. In fact you would be hard pressed to find another group of people that would be as kind to you as the mormons, crazed individuals, not counted among us.

Last edited:
Does your title mean, retired gay seargeant. then i understand why you might hate me if that's true. if you are gay, we really don't hate you. In fact you would be hard pressed to find another group of people that would be as kind to you as the mormons, crazed individuals, not counted among us.

You may want to do a little research on this board of who I am and do some research on what Marine Corps titles and ranks are. You may just avoid embarrassing your self.

i was genuinely asking, not trying to make fun of you. I know little about military titles. please enlighten me.

Forum List

Back