The truth about avoiding blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Egyptians were Black. Why else would the portray themselves as Blacks?

They did not portray themselves as "black". There's plenty of wall art in tombs depicting nubians painted jet black, they even gave them big lips:
View attachment 155933
View attachment 155934
View attachment 155935

Whereas Egyptians themselves were painted in many hues. Often slaves were painted red while women and gods were typically much lighter in color.

All Black people are not Nubians. They are the only group of Blacks that are jet Black.

So whats this?

hqdefault.jpg

and this?

egyptiens-noirs-5.jpg

and this?

black-egypt-2.jpg

BTW Please show us a white god the Egyptians had.

Some depictions of Amenhotep show him wearing an unusual headdress but I'm sure you perceive that as an afro. As for the white gods:

View attachment 155942
View attachment 155943
View attachment 155944
So your claiming that reddish brown Black guy is a white god with an afro headdress? I dont see any head dress or white gods in any of those pictures. BTW why does the Torah call Egypt the land of Ham?
The point you're missing is that, based on these pictures, it's probably not very smart to make conclusions regarding the race of the ancient Egyptians, anymore than it's a good idea to think that all blacks look like the blacks in caricatures. That's why they did things like genetic testing, which you're dismissing because it doesn't fit your agenda.

Egyptians were Black. Why else would the portray themselves as Blacks?

They did not portray themselves as "black". There's plenty of wall art in tombs depicting nubians painted jet black, they even gave them big lips:
View attachment 155933
View attachment 155934
View attachment 155935

Whereas Egyptians themselves were painted in many hues. Often slaves were painted red while women and gods were typically much lighter in color.

All Black people are not Nubians. They are the only group of Blacks that are jet Black.

So whats this?

hqdefault.jpg

and this?

egyptiens-noirs-5.jpg

and this?

black-egypt-2.jpg

Some depictions of Amenhotep show him wearing an unusual headdress but I'm sure you perceive that as an afro. As for the white gods:

View attachment 155942
View attachment 155943
View attachment 155944
So your claiming that reddish brown Black guy is a white god with an afro headdress? I dont see any head dress or white gods in any of those pictures. BTW why does the Torah call Egypt the land of Ham?
The point you're missing is that, based on these pictures, it's probably not very smart to make conclusions regarding the race of the ancient Egyptians, anymore than it's a good idea to think that all blacks look like the blacks in caricatures. That's why they did things like genetic testing, which you're dismissing because it doesn't fit your agenda.
The point you seem to be missing is its not just the pictures. Its the direct words of the people that actually laid eyes on the Egyptians like the greeks. Its the Egyptians own words describing their ancestry and where they came from. Its the Bibles description of the Egyptians and the documentation of their ancestry. Frankly, you would have to be retarded or illiterate to not know the Egyptians were Black after all that evidence. How in the world can you call these people not Black?

egyptiens-noirs-5.jpg

View attachment 155933
View attachment 155934
View attachment 155935

So whats this?

hqdefault.jpg

and this?

egyptiens-noirs-5.jpg

and this?

black-egypt-2.jpg

View attachment 155942
View attachment 155943
View attachment 155944
The point you seem to be missing is its not just the pictures. Its the direct words of the people that actually laid eyes on the Egyptians like the greeks.
You mean the guy who thinks women are white or that whether a person is a rogue can be determined by color?

Too black a hue marks the coward, as witness Egyptians and Ethiopians, and so does also too white a complexion, as you may see from women. So the hue that makes for courage must be intermediate between these extremes. A tawny colour indicates a bold spirit, as in lions : but too ruddy a hue marks a rogue, as in the case of the fox.

So blacks and whites are cowards. Women are also white. Ruddy people are rogues. Do you honestly think that's a serious source?
Its the Egyptians own words describing their ancestry and where they came from. Its the Bibles description of the Egypts.
The bible is a work of fiction.
Frankly, you would have to be retarded or illiterate to not know the Egyptians were Black after all that evidence. How in the world can you call these people not Black?

egyptiens-noirs-5.jpg
Coal_Black_Coon.jpg

Who says your picture is any closer to the truth?

So whats this?

hqdefault.jpg

and this?

egyptiens-noirs-5.jpg

and this?

black-egypt-2.jpg

View attachment 155942
View attachment 155943
View attachment 155944
The point you seem to be missing is its not just the pictures. Its the direct words of the people that actually laid eyes on the Egyptians like the greeks.
You mean the guy who thinks women are white or that whether a person is a rogue can be determined by color?

Too black a hue marks the coward, as witness Egyptians and Ethiopians, and so does also too white a complexion, as you may see from women. So the hue that makes for courage must be intermediate between these extremes. A tawny colour indicates a bold spirit, as in lions : but too ruddy a hue marks a rogue, as in the case of the fox.

So blacks and whites are cowards. Women are also white. Ruddy people are rogues. Do you honestly think that's a serious source?
Its the Egyptians own words describing their ancestry and where they came from. Its the Bibles description of the Egypts.
Frankly, you would have to be retarded or illiterate to not know the Egyptians were Black after all that evidence. How in the world can you call these people not Black?

egyptiens-noirs-5.jpg
Coal_Black_Coon.jpg

Doesnt matter if he thinks Blacks and whites are cowards. The point is he said the Egyptians were Black like the Ethiopians.

"too black a hue marks the coward, as witness Egyptians and Ethiopians"

He wasnt the only one. herodotus said the same thing.

"..but I myself guessed their Egyptian origin not only because the Colchians are dark-skinned and curly-haired (which does not count for much by itself , because these features are common in others too) but more importantly because Colchians, Egyptians and Ethiopians are the only peoples in the world who practise circumcision and who have always done so."
-Herodotus.

Aristotle weighed in more than one time.

"Why are the Ethiopians and Egyptians bandy-legged? Is it because the bodies of living creatures become distorted by heat, like logs of wood when they become dry? The condition of their hair supports this this theory; for it is curlier than that of other nations, and curliness is as it were crookedness of hair" -Aristotle (Physiognomy, book XIV pg. 317)

Lets say the bible is fiction. So is Harry Potter. Are you saying all the characters in that book are not white? Basically what you are saying is that some people that were not Black wrote a great religious book about their god and made him and the people in the book Black in direct contradiction to all known human behavior. :laugh:

I say my my picture is closer to the truth. Why? Because they drew themselves. Your picture is drawn by a little dick insecure white guy. See the difference? I draw what I look like. You draw what you wish I look like.
laugh.gif

2b7fe2d4dc78d23a8aaab059f086075b.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 155942
View attachment 155943
View attachment 155944

egyptiens-noirs-5.jpg
Coal_Black_Coon.jpg

Doesnt matter if he thinks Blacks and whites are cowards. The point is he said the Egyptians were Black like the Ethiopians.

"..but I myself guessed their Egyptian origin not only because the Colchians are dark-skinned and curly-haired (which does not count for much by itself , because these features are common in others too) but more importantly because Colchians, Egyptians and Ethiopians are the only peoples in the world who practise circumcision and who have always done so."
-Herodotus.

"Why are the Ethiopians and Egyptians bandy-legged? Is it because the bodies of living creatures become distorted by heat, like logs of wood when they become dry? The condition of their hair supports this this theory; for it is curlier than that of other nations, and curliness is as it were crookedness of hair" -Aristotle (Physiognomy, book XIV pg. 317)
You're cherry-picking. When someone says something that supports your agenda, you quote it. When it's contrary to it, it "doesnt matter if he thinks" so.
Lets say the bible is fiction. So is Harry Potter. Are you saying all the characters in that book are not white?
I didn't watch or read Harry Potter.
Basically what you are saying is that some people that were not Black wrote a great religious book about their god and made him and the people in the book Black in direct contradiction to all known human behavior. :laugh:
I'm saying your sources are all over the place and you're cherry-picking from them to support your agenda, disregarding anything that doesn't fit it.
I say my my picture is closer to the truth. Why? Because they drew themselves. Your picture is drawn by a little dick insecure white guy. See the difference? I draw what I look like. You draw what you wish I look like.
laugh.gif

So they drew what they looked like because you supposedly draw what you look like? You may as well say they were black because you are.

egyptiens-noirs-5.jpg
Coal_Black_Coon.jpg

-Herodotus.

You're cherry-picking. When someone says something that supports your agenda, you quote it. When it's contrary to it, it "doesnt matter if he thinks" so.
Lets say the bible is fiction. So is Harry Potter. Are you saying all the characters in that book are not white?
Basically what you are saying is that some people that were not Black wrote a great religious book about their god and made him and the people in the book Black in direct contradiction to all known human behavior. :laugh:
I'm saying your sources are all over the place and you're cherry-picking from them to support your agenda, disregarding anything that doesn't fit it.
laugh.gif

So they drew what they looked like because you supposedly draw what you look like? You may as well say they were black because you are.

So what I'm cherry picking? Doesnt change the fact that they said it.

Lycinus (describing a young Egyptian): "This boy is not merely black; he has thick lips and his legs are too thin . . . his hair worn in a plait behind shows that he is not a freeman."

Timolaus: "But that is a sign of really distinguished birth in Egypt, Lycinus, All freeborn children plait their hair until they reach manhood. It is the exact opposite of the custom of our ancestors who thought it seemly for old men to secure their hair with a gold brooch to keep it in place."
(Lucian, Navigations, paras 2-3)

hair14.jpg

Thats typically how it works. You dont draw yourself looking like a white person if youre not white. Please show me one civilization that drew themselves as the skin color of another race. Are you really that stupid or is someone making you post these idiotic questions by force?

Last edited:
Yeah and most of them are white
Why do some blacks see racism in everything? If it takes a long time for your lunch to be served, its racism. If you get cut off by someone in your car, its racism. If someone fails to say hello to you but does so to a white person, its racism. If your whopper isn't served to you just right, its racism.

Many blacks just assume all whites are racist and out to harm them.
Its pretty easy to go to racism as a reason. Look at your history. :dunno:
You know so little.

My ancestors were abolitionists from Tennessee. Many fought in Lincoln’s war to free YOUR ancestors. Yet, you are most ungrateful.

One of those brave family members died outside Atlanta fighting for Sherman, at the ripe old age of 19. No doubt he thinks it was not worth it, after reading your racist and insulting comments.
Just because your specific ancestors were abolitionists doest mean crap. You could be a full fledged KKK member today. Just like there are some descendents of KKK members that are civil rights activists. I'm talking about white history. Not your family tree. No one fought in the Civil war to free the enslaved. Gimme a break dummy. They fought to keep the union intact. If they fought to free the enslaved then why was there still slave states that were loyal to the north and allowed to keep their slaves?
You Asshole racist, my ancestors were DEVOTED abolitionists. They were fundamentalist Chistians. They fought TO FREE YOUR ANCESTORS AND WERE WILLING TO DIE FOR IT.

Sadly your racism makes you stupid.
They were pretty silly doing that too. Looking at it in hindsight. They didn't do such a good thing.

Why do some blacks see racism in everything? If it takes a long time for your lunch to be served, its racism. If you get cut off by someone in your car, its racism. If someone fails to say hello to you but does so to a white person, its racism. If your whopper isn't served to you just right, its racism.

Many blacks just assume all whites are racist and out to harm them.
You know so little.

My ancestors were abolitionists from Tennessee. Many fought in Lincoln’s war to free YOUR ancestors. Yet, you are most ungrateful.

One of those brave family members died outside Atlanta fighting for Sherman, at the ripe old age of 19. No doubt he thinks it was not worth it, after reading your racist and insulting comments.
Just because your specific ancestors were abolitionists doest mean crap. You could be a full fledged KKK member today. Just like there are some descendents of KKK members that are civil rights activists. I'm talking about white history. Not your family tree. No one fought in the Civil war to free the enslaved. Gimme a break dummy. They fought to keep the union intact. If they fought to free the enslaved then why was there still slave states that were loyal to the north and allowed to keep their slaves?
You Asshole racist, my ancestors were DEVOTED abolitionists. They were fundamentalist Chistians. They fought TO FREE YOUR ANCESTORS AND WERE WILLING TO DIE FOR IT.

They were pretty silly doing that too. Looking at it in hindsight. They didn't do such a good thing.
Too late. Your side already got their asses kicked.

Goddamn Asclepias you are so insecure...and you're not the only one. Comments section on every youtube vid concerning ancient egypt is inundated with racial rants of misguided people like you.

I could sit here all day posting photos of ancient tomb murals where the men are colored red, and females are much lighter...but what's the point?

I actually feel sorry for you. I might just put you on ignore because it makes me feel bad, deconstructing your precious illusions.

Goddamn Asclepias you are so insecure...and you're not the only one. Comments section on every youtube vid concerning ancient egypt is inundated with racial rants of misguided people like you.

I could sit here all day posting photos of ancient tomb murals where the men are colored red, and females are much lighter...but what's the point?
The point is you can only do it a few times without it being the same picture or directly traceable to an era where Kemet had been invaded. More to the point is your obvious inability to explain why the Greeks said the people of Kemet were Black. How come you cant explain that away? :laugh:

You know so little.

Aw come on, it's like dat unarmed dindu never got shot in the back.

Those who were abolitionists are still getting their asses kicked. And deserve it too. Anyone who extends a hand to blacks deserves to have that hand cut off.

egyptiens-noirs-5.jpg
Coal_Black_Coon.jpg

-Herodotus.

laugh.gif

They also said things that make no sense, like a machine that calculates 2+2 to be 5, 4+4 to be 10, and 5+5 to be 13. It means it's an unreliable source, at least for the question of math (or in your case the question of skin color/race).
Lycinus (describing a young Egyptian): "This boy is not merely black; he has thick lips and his legs are too thin . . . his hair worn in a plait behind shows that he is not a freeman."

Timolaus: "But that is a sign of really distinguished birth in Egypt, Lycinus, All freeborn children plait their hair until they reach manhood. It is the exact opposite of the custom of our ancestors who thought it seemly for old men to secure their hair with a gold brooch to keep it in place."

hair14.jpg

Thats typically how it works. You dont draw yourself looking like a white person if youre not white. Please show me one civilization that drew themselves as the skin color of another race. Are you really that stupid or is someone making you post these idiotic questions by force?
The last time someone posted contrary evidence, you replied with "thats a Black guy dressed up like a ghost." You're disregarding evidence that doesn't suit your agenda, you dumb shitskin.

I actually feel sorry for you. I might just put you on ignore because it makes me feel bad, deconstructing your precious illusions.
I think its more like you feel sorry for yourself. Youre recessive, youre in denial and you have no answer for the fact that the very people you credit with starting western civilization emphatically described the Egyptians as Black. If I were you I would put me on ignore to prohibit the negative effects of cognitive dissonance. Must suck for you to be under so much stress but do what you have to do to survive. You have served your purpose. I just wanted people to see the quotes from the Greeks.

You know so little.

Aw come on, it's like dat unarmed dindu never got shot in the back.

Those who were abolitionists are still getting their asses kicked. And deserve it too. Anyone who extends a hand to blacks deserves to have that hand cut off.
What about the ones like you that extended your tired vagina and got rejected? Its a shame you want to cut these womens hands off because you got dumped.

black-and-white-mike-jordan-son.jpg

egyptiens-noirs-5.jpg
Coal_Black_Coon.jpg

-Herodotus.

laugh.gif

They also said things that make no sense, like a machine that calculates 2+2 to be 5, 4+4 to be 10, and 5+5 to be 13. It means it's an unreliable source, at least for the question of math (or in your case the question of skin color/race).

hair14.jpg

The last time someone posted contrary evidence, you replied with "thats a Black guy dressed up like a ghost." You're disregarding evidence that doesn't suit your agenda, you dumb shitskin.
It was obvious the guy had makeup on. It was the exact same guy that was depicted as a dark skinned Black man. You could see the makeup. :laugh:

Like I said before please explain why the Greeks said the Egyptians were Black. If you pretend to not have seen this question consider your line of argument done.

So blacks and whites are cowards. Women are also white. Ruddy people are rogues. Do you honestly think that's a serious source?The bible is a work of fiction.
Coal_Black_Coon.jpg

-Herodotus.

laugh.gif

hair14.jpg

It was obvious the guy had makeup on. It was the exact same guy that was depicted as a dark skinned Black man. You could see the makeup. :laugh:
Maybe the blacks in your pictures had black makeup on.
Like I said before please explain why the Greeks said the Egyptians were Black. If you pretend to not have seen this question consider your line of argument done.
Maybe the same reason they said blacks were cowards or women were white. Perhaps they were drunk.

Not sure why it matters. Even you don't care about what they said, except when it fits your agenda, which means you don't consider them to be reliable sources on this subject. If you did, you'd accept the entire statement.

Doesnt matter if he thinks Blacks and whites are cowards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back