The truth about avoiding blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesnt matter if he thinks Blacks and whites are cowards. The point is he said the Egyptians were Black like the Ethiopians.

"too black a hue marks the coward, as witness Egyptians and Ethiopians"

He wasnt the only one. herodotus said the same thing.

"..but I myself guessed their Egyptian origin not only because the Colchians are dark-skinned and curly-haired (which does not count for much by itself , because these features are common in others too) but more importantly because Colchians, Egyptians and Ethiopians are the only peoples in the world who practise circumcision and who have always done so."
-Herodotus.

Aristotle weighed in more than one time.

"Why are the Ethiopians and Egyptians bandy-legged? Is it because the bodies of living creatures become distorted by heat, like logs of wood when they become dry? The condition of their hair supports this this theory; for it is curlier than that of other nations, and curliness is as it were crookedness of hair" -Aristotle (Physiognomy, book XIV pg. 317)
You're cherry-picking. When someone says something that supports your agenda, you quote it. When it's contrary to it, it "doesnt matter if he thinks" so.
Lets say the bible is fiction. So is Harry Potter. Are you saying all the characters in that book are not white?
I didn't watch or read Harry Potter.
Basically what you are saying is that some people that were not Black wrote a great religious book about their god and made him and the people in the book Black in direct contradiction to all known human behavior. :laugh:
I'm saying your sources are all over the place and you're cherry-picking from them to support your agenda, disregarding anything that doesn't fit it.
I say my my picture is closer to the truth. Why? Because they drew themselves. Your picture is drawn by a little dick insecure white guy. See the difference? I draw what I look like. You draw what you wish I look like.
laugh.gif

2b7fe2d4dc78d23a8aaab059f086075b.jpg
So they drew what they looked like because you supposedly draw what you look like? You may as well say they were black because you are.

So what I'm cherry picking? Doesnt change the fact that they said it.
They also said things that make no sense, like a machine that calculates 2+2 to be 5, 4+4 to be 10, and 5+5 to be 13. It means it's an unreliable source, at least for the question of math (or in your case the question of skin color/race).
Lycinus (describing a young Egyptian): "This boy is not merely black; he has thick lips and his legs are too thin . . . his hair worn in a plait behind shows that he is not a freeman."

Timolaus: "But that is a sign of really distinguished birth in Egypt, Lycinus, All freeborn children plait their hair until they reach manhood. It is the exact opposite of the custom of our ancestors who thought it seemly for old men to secure their hair with a gold brooch to keep it in place."
(Lucian, Navigations, paras 2-3)

hair14.jpg

Thats typically how it works. You dont draw yourself looking like a white person if youre not white. Please show me one civilization that drew themselves as the skin color of another race. Are you really that stupid or is someone making you post these idiotic questions by force?
The last time someone posted contrary evidence, you replied with "thats a Black guy dressed up like a ghost." You're disregarding evidence that doesn't suit your agenda, you dumb shitskin.
It was obvious the guy had makeup on. It was the exact same guy that was depicted as a dark skinned Black man. You could see the makeup. :laugh:
Maybe the blacks in your pictures had black makeup on.
Like I said before please explain why the Greeks said the Egyptians were Black. If you pretend to not have seen this question consider your line of argument done.
Maybe the same reason they said blacks were cowards or women were white. Perhaps they were drunk.

Not sure why it matters. Even you don't care about what they said, except when it fits your agenda, which means you don't consider them to be reliable sources on this subject. If you did, you'd accept the entire statement.

Doesnt matter if he thinks Blacks and whites are cowards.
Wait a minute...you argue that the Egyptians were not Black but now you ask why did it matter when you get pounded with quotes and drawings depicting them as Black? It matters because you and the other clowns desperately trying to spread disinformation look like illiterate clowns now.
laugh.gif

I did accept the entire statement. Who told you I didnt and how does it change the fact that the Greeks said the Egyptians were Black? I dont care if they thought Black and white people were cowards. None of my business to be honest. Thanks for your participation but you lose again.

You're cherry-picking. When someone says something that supports your agenda, you quote it. When it's contrary to it, it "doesnt matter if he thinks" so.I didn't watch or read Harry Potter.I'm saying your sources are all over the place and you're cherry-picking from them to support your agenda, disregarding anything that doesn't fit it.So they drew what they looked like because you supposedly draw what you look like? You may as well say they were black because you are.

So what I'm cherry picking? Doesnt change the fact that they said it.
They also said things that make no sense, like a machine that calculates 2+2 to be 5, 4+4 to be 10, and 5+5 to be 13. It means it's an unreliable source, at least for the question of math (or in your case the question of skin color/race).
Lycinus (describing a young Egyptian): "This boy is not merely black; he has thick lips and his legs are too thin . . . his hair worn in a plait behind shows that he is not a freeman."

Timolaus: "But that is a sign of really distinguished birth in Egypt, Lycinus, All freeborn children plait their hair until they reach manhood. It is the exact opposite of the custom of our ancestors who thought it seemly for old men to secure their hair with a gold brooch to keep it in place."
(Lucian, Navigations, paras 2-3)

hair14.jpg

Thats typically how it works. You dont draw yourself looking like a white person if youre not white. Please show me one civilization that drew themselves as the skin color of another race. Are you really that stupid or is someone making you post these idiotic questions by force?
The last time someone posted contrary evidence, you replied with "thats a Black guy dressed up like a ghost." You're disregarding evidence that doesn't suit your agenda, you dumb shitskin.
It was obvious the guy had makeup on. It was the exact same guy that was depicted as a dark skinned Black man. You could see the makeup. :laugh:
Maybe the blacks in your pictures had black makeup on.
Like I said before please explain why the Greeks said the Egyptians were Black. If you pretend to not have seen this question consider your line of argument done.
Maybe the same reason they said blacks were cowards or women were white. Perhaps they were drunk.

Not sure why it matters. Even you don't care about what they said, except when it fits your agenda, which means you don't consider them to be reliable sources on this subject. If you did, you'd accept the entire statement.

Wait a minute...you argue that the Egyptians were not Black
...using modern, objective DNA evidence.
but now you ask why did it matter
...what your unreliable sources (that even you don't trust enough to think matter) had to say on the subject.
when you get pounded with quotes and drawings depicting them as Black? It matters because you and the other clowns desperately trying to spread disinformation look like illiterate clowns now.
laugh.gif

I did accept the entire statement. Who told you I didnt
You did, you dumb he-boon.

You only care about what he thinks if it suits your agenda.
and how does it change the fact that the Greeks said the Egyptians were Black? Thanks for your participation but you lose again.
It makes what they said unreliable. Try to keep up, shitskin.

You black people and those that defend them might not like it, but the truth is the truth.

Avoiding black people is not about racism or hate. It's merely about avoiding a potential threat. And you can't blame anybody for that.

It's sort of like, why don't I drive my car 80 mph down all roads all the time? Why don't I drink a 6 back of beer every single day? Why don't I walk around insulting or shoving people all the time?

It's called interacting in society, valuing life and the life of others, and wanting the best possible life for myself. And isn't it interesting, in every other way, you people defend that. If I tried to make a billion dollars you people would say "go for it!". If I tried to lose weight, you people would say "good look, it's great to be fit!" etc. etc.

In all other areas, you continually encourage and applaud the success of others. But moving away from blacks to avoid crime, and to live in functioning neighborhoods and cities??

Racist!!!! Fascist!!! Nazis!!!

You cannot get it through your heads that many of us simply won't live around blacks. We refuse to do it. If you want to, go ahead, nobody is stopping you. Just like nobody is stopping you from doing anything else, good or bad.

But don't hate the people who choose otherwise.
Where did you get the idea that blacks want to live around whites. Like everyone they just want a nice place to live. Today, whether the next door neighbor is black, or white makes far less difference than in past.

You black people and those that defend them might not like it, but the truth is the truth.

Avoiding black people is not about racism or hate. It's merely about avoiding a potential threat. And you can't blame anybody for that.

It's sort of like, why don't I drive my car 80 mph down all roads all the time? Why don't I drink a 6 back of beer every single day? Why don't I walk around insulting or shoving people all the time?

It's called interacting in society, valuing life and the life of others, and wanting the best possible life for myself. And isn't it interesting, in every other way, you people defend that. If I tried to make a billion dollars you people would say "go for it!". If I tried to lose weight, you people would say "good look, it's great to be fit!" etc. etc.

In all other areas, you continually encourage and applaud the success of others. But moving away from blacks to avoid crime, and to live in functioning neighborhoods and cities??

Racist!!!! Fascist!!! Nazis!!!

You cannot get it through your heads that many of us simply won't live around blacks. We refuse to do it. If you want to, go ahead, nobody is stopping you. Just like nobody is stopping you from doing anything else, good or bad.

But don't hate the people who choose otherwise.
I avoid blacks because they're loud, obnoxious and their English hurts my brain.

ASCLEPIAS and IM2 should simply have their own forum.

This is just childish.

i-5LxvnxX-M.jpg

Yeah, they are annoying, ridiculous racists, but so are a much much greater number of their counterpart ridiculous racists.

Clarification

Chris Rock is a comedian who didn't graduate from high school. Shut up.

An uneducated black man becomes extremely successful in a nation where white people are inherently racist. How was that allowed to happen?

1 black man gets rich and that means there is no racism.

There's more than one rich black man in the country and I never said there was no racism.

Clarification

Chris Rock is a comedian who didn't graduate from high school. Shut up.

An uneducated black man becomes extremely successful in a nation where white people are inherently racist. How was that allowed to happen?

1 black man gets rich and that means there is no racism.

There's more than one rich black man in the country and I never said there was no racism.

Yeah and there are so few that you get to point one but then ask a dumb ass question. Madame CJ Walker was a millionaire in the early 1900's so what? You asked a question and your question implies racism is not a problem for blacks.

Last edited:

This is just childish.

i-5LxvnxX-M.jpg

Yeah, they are annoying, ridiculous racists, but so are a much much greater number of their counterpart ridiculous racists.

Except we are not racists. Unintelligent whites get offended by anyone questioning or pointing out what they have done and what they keep doing. Or we have o be racists for showing ant pride about any positive accomplishments by blacks that happened before whites did anything. Why don't you produce evidence of the racism idiot?

Because there is none.

This is the race and racism section bitches. Seems that everything is fine until blacks start hitting back then whitey wants to cry about people talking about race and racism in a section where you can. This is not the whites get to express their fucked up racist views about blacks all the time section.

Sorry negro. We are done taking your shit. It's time for the angered Saxon to retaliate.

Actually the reverse is more true. Your punk asses equal less than 5 percent of the worlds population. Know your limitations. This is the race and racism section and the saxon will get his ass whipped in here.

This is just childish.

i-5LxvnxX-M.jpg

Except we are not racists. Unintelligent whites get offended by anyone questioning or pointing out what they have done and what they keep doing. Or we have o be racists for showing ant pride about any positive accomplishments by blacks that happened before whites did anything. Why don't you produce evidence of the racism idiot?

Because there is none.

Your own words here prove YOU are a racist. Congratulations on climbing into bed with the likes of Cossack. You are two of a kind.

This is just childish.

i-5LxvnxX-M.jpg

Because there is none.

Your own words here prove YOU are a racist. Congratulations on climbing into bed with the likes of Cossack. You are two of a kind.

Since unintelligent whites are not all whites so how is what I said racist? You are just a dumb ass who thinks that someone saying the word white without genuflecting is a racist.

Did heather "the feather" hayer matter to herself? Just one half hour of physical fitness training could have prevented her fateful coronary attack. Sorry , can't blame YT for this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back