The Trumps are costing his mindless minions, millions of tax payers dollars.....

Trump family’s elaborate lifestyle is a ‘logistical nightmare’ — at taxpayer expense

On Friday, President Trump and his entourage will jet for the third straight weekend to a working getaway at his oceanfront Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Fla.

On Saturday, Trump’s sons Eric and Don Jr., with their Secret Service details in tow, will be nearly 8,000 miles away in the United Arab Emirates, attending the grand opening of a Trump-brand golf resort in the “Beverly Hills of Dubai

Meanwhile, New York police will keep watch outside Trump Tower in Manhattan, the chosen home of first lady Melania Trump and son Barron. And the tiny township of Bedminster, N.J., is preparing for the daunting prospect that the local Trump golf course will serve as a sort of northern White House for as many as 10 weekends a year.

4 weeks in folks and already this nightmare is draining our swamps, our pockets and our hopes. 4 fuckin weeks.....and his admiring poor white trash fans, still thinking this rich white motherfucka is gonna deliver them good paying fuckin jobs. Yeah, gov. tax payer jobs, something we'll all be paying for, like that gotdamned wall. Meanwhile, Trump is off golfing and laughing his white ass all the way home each night over you fools that bought his bullshit...God you people are just insane and stupid.

Funny how when conservatives complained about the millions the Obamas incurred for their vacations and personal business you all dismissed it as partisan nitpicking.

There's a shitload of difference in protecting one family in one place as compared to protecting a family living permanently in two different residences, both of them HUGE, and difficult, logistically, to secure.

But you knew that. You just like to troll as the right-wing c*nt you are.
So, we need to amend the Constitution that people with larger families wouldn't be eligible for the presidency. Cool...

Is that what I said?

Hmmmm...upon review, I didn't.
Then what are you crying about? It sure suggests that you are very displeased with President Donald J. Trump's larger family's protection.

Trump family’s elaborate lifestyle is a ‘logistical nightmare’ — at taxpayer expense

On Friday, President Trump and his entourage will jet for the third straight weekend to a working getaway at his oceanfront Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Fla.

On Saturday, Trump’s sons Eric and Don Jr., with their Secret Service details in tow, will be nearly 8,000 miles away in the United Arab Emirates, attending the grand opening of a Trump-brand golf resort in the “Beverly Hills of Dubai

Meanwhile, New York police will keep watch outside Trump Tower in Manhattan, the chosen home of first lady Melania Trump and son Barron. And the tiny township of Bedminster, N.J., is preparing for the daunting prospect that the local Trump golf course will serve as a sort of northern White House for as many as 10 weekends a year.

4 weeks in folks and already this nightmare is draining our swamps, our pockets and our hopes. 4 fuckin weeks.....and his admiring poor white trash fans, still thinking this rich white motherfucka is gonna deliver them good paying fuckin jobs. Yeah, gov. tax payer jobs, something we'll all be paying for, like that gotdamned wall. Meanwhile, Trump is off golfing and laughing his white ass all the way home each night over you fools that bought his bullshit...God you people are just insane and stupid.

Funny how when conservatives complained about the millions the Obamas incurred for their vacations and personal business you all dismissed it as partisan nitpicking.

There's a shitload of difference in protecting one family in one place as compared to protecting a family living permanently in two different residences, both of them HUGE, and difficult, logistically, to secure.

But you knew that. You just like to troll as the right-wing c*nt you are.
So, we need to amend the Constitution that people with larger families wouldn't be eligible for the presidency. Cool...

Is that what I said?

Hmmmm...upon review, I didn't.
Then what are you crying about? It sure suggests that you are very displeased with President Donald J. Trump's larger family's protection.

I was replying to the asshole who compared him to Obama. Can you kindly stfu?

This why I love this place. The same people that shit the bed over the costs of Obama's security detail and traveling are now silent as the grave. The same people that didn't care then are now shitting the bed over the cost of Trump's security detail and traveling. Round and round we go...
4 weeks in, bitch you should be shittin too. idiot

No, I shouldn't. Whining about the travel/security costs of the President and the First Family is the purview of blind partisan hacks.
Lets face it, you buttfucks don't care what the clown in chief does, as long as it comes in a off color of white close to orange....and its okay, just don't whine about the budget bitch when the bill comes due!!

This why I love this place. The same people that shit the bed over the costs of Obama's security detail and traveling are now silent as the grave. The same people that didn't care then are now shitting the bed over the cost of Trump's security detail and traveling. Round and round we go...
4 weeks in, bitch you should be shittin too. idiot

No, I shouldn't. Whining about the travel/security costs of the President and the First Family is the purview of blind partisan hacks.
Lets face it, you buttfucks don't care what the clown in chief does, as long as it comes in a off color of white close to orange....and its okay, just don't whine about the budget bitch when the bill comes due!!

Clueless and pissy. How entertainingly sad for you. lol

considering the wailing about the alleged spending of obama, i find this very funny. i mean who can forget the 200 million per diem india adventure? every trumptard can forget it, lol.

Forum List

Back