Did trump just violate the terms of his release?

Oh lookie!.......yet another TDS theread.
7x90yo.jpg

Rant's on social media:

Sure looks like it to me.

Trump just doesn't know when to shut up.

Oh lookie!..... another person using "TDS" as a way of trying to get people to stop talking about things.

And it doesn't work.

Just more evidence showing that Trump is deranged lowlife.

But it is fun seeing him squirm as he soils himself in the knowledge that his Karma is coming in six months.

Happy happy joy joy!

The trial judge should move the trial date up by one week for this rant and for each subsequent violation.

hahaha…that pesky Constitution and the First Amendment has Leftists pissing their panties.

That would be illegal so why not.
No, it would not, dumbfuck.

And she had a warning that appeared aimed at Trump's team, as the government invokes the Speedy Trial Act, and Trump's lawyers stress the volume of material they must review in what could be a bid for time.

She said even ambiguous public statements could be reasonably interpreted to 'intimidate' or 'prejudice jurors.'

If that proves a threat to the process, 'the greater the urgency will be that we proceed to trial quickly,' she said – essentially warning that she could expedite the trial even more.

Rant's on social media:

Yet another example of Trump’s contempt for the law.

No, it would not, dumbfuck.

And she had a warning that appeared aimed at Trump's team, as the government invokes the Speedy Trial Act, and Trump's lawyers stress the volume of material they must review in what could be a bid for time.

She said even ambiguous public statements could be reasonably interpreted to 'intimidate' or 'prejudice jurors.'

If that proves a threat to the process, 'the greater the urgency will be that we proceed to trial quickly,' she said – essentially
Maybe the state legislature should just fire the unscrupulous Democrat whore and end this bullshit .. 🤔

Rant's on social media:

Yep looks like Trump just Trumped himself. He keeps being his worst enemy.

Forum List

Back