Did trump just violate the terms of his release?

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
Rant's on social media:

“Deranged Jack Smith & his team of Thugs, who were caught going to the White House just prior to Indicting the 45th President of the United States (an absolute No No!), have been working on this Witch Hunt for almost 3 years, but decided to bring it smack in the middle of Crooked Joe Biden’s Political Opponent’s campaign against him. Election Interference! Today a biased, Trump Hating Judge gave me only a two month extension, just what our corrupt government wanted, SUPER TUESDAY. I will APPEAL!” the former president wrote.

“Page 2: How do you have an Indictment that is based almost entirely on the findings of the January 6th Unselect Committee of Marxists, Fascists, and Political Hacks, when these same lowlifes, who have been caught lying for years about Russia, Russia, Russia, Ukraine, Ukraine, Ukraine, FISA, the Fake Dossier, & much more, purposely & Illegally DESTROYED & DELETED all of the Evidence, Findings, & Proof of the January 6th Committee? When will Deranged Jack Smith Criminally Charge the Committee?”

Sure looks like it to me.

Rant's on social media:

Which of the rules did trump violate? I mean, there were only 2 rules: 1) don’t intimidate witnesses and 2) don’t share information about the case with any witness….essentially.

Didn’t say anything about ranting. He can still speak his mind…

Rant's on social media:

QUICK!!! SEND ANOTHER FBI GOON SQUAD!!!! LOCK HIM UP!!!! :aargh::aargh::aargh:

Which of the rules did trump violate? I mean, there were only 2 rules: 1) don’t intimidate witnesses and 2) don’t share information about the case with any witness….essentially.

Didn’t say anything about ranting. He can still speak his mind…
He attacked the judge and the prosecutor.

Just more evidence showing that Trump is deranged lowlife.

But it is fun seeing him squirm as he soils himself in the knowledge that his Karma is coming in six months.

Happy happy joy joy!

Just more evidence showing that Trump is deranged lowlife.

But it is fun seeing him squirm as he soils himself in the knowledge that his Karma is coming in six months.

Happy happy joy joy!
😀.. too pathetic..

Forum List

Back