Champaign wishes and caviar dreams too much for hapless taxpayers

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
tip of the iceberg..........

THE ‘LOGISTICAL NIGHTMARE’ OF THE FIRST FAMILY’S TRAVEL SCHEDULE ― THAT’S COSTING TAXPAYERS

“Barely a month into the Trump presidency, the unusually elaborate lifestyle of America’s new first family is straining the Secret Service and security officials, stirring financial and logistical concerns in several local communities, and costing far beyond what has been typical for past presidents — a price tag that, based on past assessments of presidential travel and security costs, could balloon into the hundreds of millions of dollars over the course of a four-year term.”

Trump family’s elaborate lifestyle is a ‘logistical nightmare’ — at taxpayer expense

Last edited:
That's good. Trump needs all the help he can get.

Can't they at some point tell him "no"? He's not King George.

THE ‘LOGISTICAL NIGHTMARE’ OF THE FIRST FAMILY’S TRAVEL SCHEDULE ― THAT’S COSTING TAXPAYERS

“Barely a month into the Trump presidency, the unusually elaborate lifestyle of America’s new first family is straining the Secret Service and security officials, stirring financial and logistical concerns in several local communities, and costing far beyond what has been typical for past presidents — a price tag that, based on past assessments of presidential travel and security costs, could balloon into the hundreds of millions of dollars over the course of a four-year term.”

Trump family’s elaborate lifestyle is a ‘logistical nightmare’ — at taxpayer expense
And is po white trash supporters.....could care less.....so help me, I use to give Hitler credit for convincining rednecks to support his madness, but these white mf's here......they make the germans appear child like and excused for their ignorance, no internet, just speeches....today you have not only the guys own words, but video and still they rally for this bitch....couldn't make this shit up even if you tried.

And is po white trash supporters.....could care less.....so help me, I use to give Hitler credit for convincining rednecks to support his madness, but these white mf's here......they make the germans appear child like and excused for their ignorance, no internet, just speeches....today you have not only the guys own words, but video and still they rally for this bitch....couldn't make this shit up even if you tried.

they're in that right wing 'bubble', spoon fed all this tripe by the bubble media and as you probably well know, are impervious to facts

except for Faux News, Limbaugh and Alex Jones all other information and data is 'fake news'

holy cow, that's some serious stupid

You're such a mediocre negro. It's a shame really.

Forum List

Back