The Trump petition in Britain - they do things differently there

Point is that the on
banning possible ENEMIES only makes sense Jake . See what imported muslim enemies did in bataclan / Paris France and San Bernadino California . Also see Charlie Hebdo Jake .
The Brits see Trump and his supporters enemies of the British way of life.
ok with me , as I am only saying that in England they only allow speech that they approve Jake . My only point is that England doesn't allow FREE SPEECH Jake !!

Has nothing to do with "free speech". Upper case or lower.

I don't know which way commons will go. I just think it is interesting that they would do this. This is the kind of thing Madison warned of in Federalist # 10. There are 650 members.

They just have petitions on every conceivable topic. Tump, as always, gets lots of free publicity

It looks to be a People's equivalent of censure.
Note the difference between censure and censor.

point is that you can FREELY yell fire anywhere . Course in England they deny FREE SPEECH by banning entry to the country . See the banning of Geert Wilders , Michael Savage and now Trump because of their spoken words . England doesn't have FREE SPEECH Pogo !!

England only allows approved speech Pogo !! I don't know how you can argue differently Pogo !! I present my proof simply by saying , Trump MAY be banned because of his spoken words .

The Brits are good at recognizing dangerous fascists when they see them. Not perfect, but no one is.

They are, in general, the canary in the mine for the human race. The fact that they are this adamant about opposing blowhard trump speaks volumes.

just means that they don't allow Free Speech Issac . Course that's pretty much the way of the world , no free speech in most of the world Issac !!

point is that you can FREELY yell fire anywhere . Course in England they deny FREE SPEECH by banning entry to the country . See the banning of Geert Wilders , Michael Savage and now Trump because of their spoken words . England doesn't have FREE SPEECH Pogo !!
That is stupid. They are denying entry to known far right demagogic verbal terrorists. No right is absolute.

Just means that fascistss like Trump and pismoe and their fellow travelers are on notice

That is stupid. They are denying entry to known far right demagogic verbal terrorists. No right is absolute.
like I say , england doesn't have Free Speech Jake !! Heck , here in the USA we let 'iran' ahmadinegad into the country to tear up the USA at a California University Jake !!

then we , USA media give his anti American speech huge coverage . USA is still different and better with the most free speech in the world .

just means that they don't allow Free Speech Issac . Course that's pretty much the way of the world , no free speech in most of the world Issac !!

Where does any link say Britain is censoring Rump's speech?

--- or shutting down internet or press content by him or referring to him?

Where?

You understand the difference between "his speech" and "his person", do you not?

like I say , england doesn't have Free Speech Jake !! Heck , here in the USA we let 'iran' ahmadinegad into the country to tear up the USA at a California University Jake !!
pismoe, are you even trying to say something important? :lol:

The OP is correct. The British don't let crazy verbal terrorists like Trump in their county.

not important , just reality . hey Jake , I'm just pointing out the reality that England doesn't have free speech in the same way that the USA does . As examples I point out that Geert and Mike Savage were banned and now it looks like Trump is banned because of their spoken words Jake !!

and hey Pogo , thread about a petition by some wankers / disarmed subjects in blighty looking to ban Trump because of his political views and speech from England I think in'it Pogo ??

and hey Pogo , thread about a petition by some wankers / disarmed subjects in blighty looking to ban Trump because of his political views and speech from England I think in'it Pogo ??

Does this come in an English version? I don't think you answered my question.

not important , just reality . hey Jake , I'm just pointing out the reality that England doesn't have free speech in the same way that the USA does . As examples I point out that Geert and Mike Savage were banned and now it looks like Trump is banned because of their spoken words Jake !!
Yes, what you are saying, I agree, is not important. You go educate the British they do things differently. Yes, the Brits want to ban Trump. That's smart.

and its not THE brits , its lefty brits that are signing the petition . Its called democracy or better yet its called MOB RULE Jake !!

Thu English can ban whomever..... I don't like Trump so I would like to see him get in trouble that way.

However, on a free speech issue I think the English are wrong. Yes Trump is an idiot. We give free reign to idiots. Their poison is neutralized by over exposure and laughter.

Forum List

Back