The Trump implosion

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Was almost 100% preventable had Donald Trump just exercised some damn discretion.
He CLEARLY isnt listening to his advisiors. If he was he wouldnt be tweeting a shitstorm after every single story.

I feel sorry for his staff & family. Still better than Hillary I suppose but it's time to start grooming A REAL CONSERVATIVE for the next cycle. As I stated for MONTHS before the election, Trump is no conservative, in fact he was a life long Democrat. The only reason he ran for president is because everyone told him he couldn't. His ego had to prove everyone wrong & here we sit.

Was almost 100% preventable had Donald Trump just exercised some damn discretion.
He CLEARLY isnt listening to his advisiors. If he was he wouldnt be tweeting a shitstorm after every single story.

I feel sorry for his staff & family. Still better than Hillary I suppose but it's time to start grooming A REAL CONSERVATIVE for the next cycle. As I stated for MONTHS before the election, Trump is no conservative, in fact he was a life long Democrat. The only reason he ran for president is because everyone told him he couldn't. His ego had to prove everyone wrong & here we sit.

It's certainly clearer now why Russia would prefer to have someone like Trump in the WH rather than Clinton.

Makes us wonder why you voted for him.

• Banned

It's certainly clearer now why Russia would prefer to have someone like Trump in the WH rather than Clinton.
Are you idiots capable of going 2 minutes without mentioning your scapegoat?

You just pointed out some of Trump's flaws. Given the way the meeting with the Russian's went down, it's immediately apparent that they easily manipulated Trump.

There's no scapegoat. Only the reality that's right in front of you.

• Banned

You just pointed out some of Trump's flaws. Given the way the meeting with the Russian's went down, it's immediately apparent that they easily manipulated Trump.

The only thing immediately apparent is that you also suffer from a lack of self control.

First of all, the MSM and the establishment is imploding. But generally the issue is he trusted his "advisors" and assumed the democrats and limp wristed republicans would try work with him. But the Swamp (Democrats/MSM/Hollywood/Academia, etc.)is more embedded than ever.

The Donald's Tweeting is great though.

The only thing immediately apparent is that you also suffer from a lack of self control.
Yep, me and Donny are like peas and carrots.

/---- Hildabeast can be bought, Trump can not. Hildabeast abandoned our people in Benghazi because she's is self serving. Your point is 100% wrong. Hildbeast sold Russia. FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?

It's certainly clearer now why Russia would prefer to have someone like Trump in the WH rather than Clinton.[/QUOTE] /---- Hildabeast can be bought, Trump can not. Hildabeast abandoned our people in Benghazi because she's is self serving. Your point is 100% wrong. Hildabeast sold Russia Uranium. FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations? So if Hildabeast is a proven sock puppet for Russia, why would they help an unknown quantity like Trump get elected?
hill putin.jpg

Trump is not the problem. The problem is a concerted effort by the Progressives (nee Democrats) and their media to bring down this presidency by the slow erosion of unproven disaster stories.

They fully expected to have Hillary in the White House to finish the "fundamental transformation" begun by Obama, and suffered a collective psychotic break upon seeing their hard work of the preceding half-century swirl clockwise down the toilet. They are now as mad as the proverbial hatter, and are doing everything they can to infect the society with their delusions both general and specific.

/---- Hildabeast can be bought, Trump can not. Hildabeast abandoned our people in Benghazi because she's is self serving. Your point is 100% wrong. Hildbeast sold Russia. FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?

/---- Hildabeast can be bought, Trump can not. Hildabeast abandoned our people in Benghazi because she's is self serving. Your point is 100% wrong. Hildabeast sold Russia Uranium. FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations? So if Hildabeast is a proven sock puppet for Russia, why would they help an unknown quantity like Trump get elected?
View attachment 127070[/QUOTE]

18486258_10213524410651550_5379138825550853640_n.jpg

Trump is not the problem. The problem is a concerted effort by the Progressives (nee Democrats) and their media to bring down this presidency by the slow erosion of unproven disaster stories.

They fully expected to have Hillary in the White House to finish the "fundamental transformation" begun by Obama, and suffered a collective psychotic break upon seeing their hard work of the preceding half-century swirl clockwise down the toilet. They are now as mad as the proverbial hatter, and are doing everything they can to infect the society with their delusions both general and specific.
Trump is feeding the media near daily. Baiting them. Insulting them.
He knew what they were capable of doing & still baited them. He's essentially sticking his hand in a lions cage.
If the man could just exercise some common sense he could have prevented 50% of this circus. But instead he has to have the last word, has to be the center of attention.

Hildabeast abandoned our people in Benghazi because she's is self serving. Your point is 100% wrong. Hildbeast sold Russia.

You mean the people who Obama's CIA rescued after driving the attackers away from the consulate building so they could search it? Considering they arrives on scene in about 30 minutes, your lie of abandonment is once again debunked.

More false accusations on the Uranium mines too. The US mines are still operated by a US subsidiary, with US workers, selling to US factories. We import 80% of the uranium we need. We do not allow the export of uranium except in special circumstances, and Russia isn't one of them.

And O actually shared classified Intel withputin but libs looked the other way but now they get all sanctimonious when they think an R has done it. It's why they have no credibility.

/---- Hildabeast can be bought, Trump can not. Hildabeast abandoned our people in Benghazi because she's is self serving. Your point is 100% wrong. Hildabeast sold Russia Uranium. FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations? So if Hildabeast is a proven sock puppet for Russia, why would they help an unknown quantity like Trump get elected?
View attachment 127070[/QUOTE]

Not true and you know it BUT

You gullible fools did this. Quit blaming others for what YOU did. Hillary didn't do it. Obama didn't do it.

YOU DID THIS.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I say we just go ahead and coup Trump and put Hillary in by edict. She can remember what to do. Bill can help her.

How so?

Every. single. thing. that Republicans CLAIMED to hate about Hillary Clinton WOULD do, Trump HAS done magnified a zillion times. And has done even WORSE.

sway.png

except that russia isn't involved. have a nice day.

Forum List

Back