The Trump implosion

Was almost 100% preventable had Donald Trump just exercised some damn discretion.
He CLEARLY isnt listening to his advisiors. If he was he wouldnt be tweeting a shitstorm after every single story.

I feel sorry for his staff & family. Still better than Hillary I suppose but it's time to start grooming A REAL CONSERVATIVE for the next cycle. As I stated for MONTHS before the election, Trump is no conservative, in fact he was a life long Democrat. The only reason he ran for president is because everyone told him he couldn't. His ego had to prove everyone wrong & here we sit.
How so?

Every. single. thing. that Republicans CLAIMED to hate about Hillary Clinton WOULD do, Trump HAS done magnified a zillion times.

sway.png
Courts
Wall
Taxes

Was almost 100% preventable had Donald Trump just exercised some damn discretion.
He CLEARLY isnt listening to his advisiors. If he was he wouldnt be tweeting a shitstorm after every single story.

I feel sorry for his staff & family. Still better than Hillary I suppose but it's time to start grooming A REAL CONSERVATIVE for the next cycle. As I stated for MONTHS before the election, Trump is no conservative, in fact he was a life long Democrat. The only reason he ran for president is because everyone told him he couldn't. His ego had to prove everyone wrong & here we sit.

It's certainly clearer now why Russia would prefer to have someone like Trump in the WH rather than Clinton.
Are you idiots capable of going 2 minutes without mentioning your scapegoat?

You just pointed out some of Trump's flaws. Given the way the meeting with the Russian's went down, it's immediately apparent that they easily manipulated Trump.

There's no scapegoat. Only the reality that's right in front of you.
The only thing immediately apparent is that you also suffer from a lack of self control.
Yep, me and Donny are like peas and carrots.
Detestable to young children?

idiots wanted a president with ZERO KNOWLEDGE of the political arena, and got one ... this idiot surrounds himself with even bigger idiots with LESS KNOWLEDGE than he has, and here we are today, SURROUNDED BY CLUELESS IDIOTS trying to run the country.

This is funny. I mean one can go back to the post where you converted to being a Trumpkin. This train of thought you just posted is exactly what I said would happen. Next time Trumpkins, listen beyond "business or a wall(not happening") and send illegals home (not happening either). Americangot the presidant they deserve just as it got with the last three failed presidants. Maybe pay attention to mid terms as well. What ever, it's funny to see anTrumpkin lose faith.

Stop enabling the spoiled, irrational, delusional pussy grabber.

Stop blaming everyone except those who are responsible.

Yes, I realize trump refuses to take responsibility for what he does but that's not a reason or excuse for you to do it.

Obama didn't do this. Hillary didn't either. Trump did and does it as do the idiots who voted for him.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

idiots wanted a president with ZERO KNOWLEDGE of the political arena, and got one ... this idiot surrounds himself with even bigger idiots with LESS KNOWLEDGE than he has, and here we are today, SURROUNDED BY CLUELESS IDIOTS trying to run the country.
To be fair the country seems to be doing just fine. It's the media & the people in politics circling the drain

Makes us wonder why you voted for him.
I don't have to wonder. Everybody voted for President Trump because you people nominated the single most unelectable candidate in U.S. history. She is a pathological liar, engaged in serious corruption at all levels, and was completely incapable of composure.

Stop enabling the spoiled, irrational, delusional pussy grabber.

Stop blaming everyone except those who are responsible.

Yes, I realize trump refuses to take responsibility for what he does but that's not a reason or excuse for you to do it.

Obama didn't do this. Hillary didn't either. Trump did and does it as do the idiots who voted for him.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
:cuckoo:

It's certainly clearer now why Russia would prefer to have someone like Trump in the WH rather than Clinton.

You just pointed out some of Trump's flaws. Given the way the meeting with the Russian's went down, it's immediately apparent that they easily manipulated Trump.

what was wrong with the meeting with the russians? you weren't there. nice projection there bubba. have a nice day.

Makes us wonder why you voted for him.
I don't have to wonder. Everybody voted for President Trump because you people nominated the single most unelectable candidate in U.S. history. She is a pathological liar, engaged in serious corruption at all levels, and was completely incapable of composure.
Actually, you just described the now sitting President to a T.

#SMHGOP

The only thing immediately apparent is that you also suffer from a lack of self control.
Yep, me and Donny are like peas and carrots.
Detestable to young children?
schumer? you bet.

How so?

Every. single. thing. that Republicans CLAIMED to hate about Hillary Clinton WOULD do, Trump HAS done magnified a zillion times.

sway.png
Courts
Wall
Taxes
Your priorities are FUBAR!

Forum List

Back