The Trump implosion

Was almost 100% preventable had Donald Trump just exercised some damn discretion.
He CLEARLY isnt listening to his advisiors. If he was he wouldnt be tweeting a shitstorm after every single story.

I feel sorry for his staff & family. Still better than Hillary I suppose but it's time to start grooming A REAL CONSERVATIVE for the next cycle. As I stated for MONTHS before the election, Trump is no conservative, in fact he was a life long Democrat. The only reason he ran for president is because everyone told him he couldn't. His ego had to prove everyone wrong & here we sit.
How so?

Every. single. thing. that Republicans CLAIMED to hate about Hillary Clinton WOULD do, Trump HAS done magnified a zillion times. And has done even WORSE.

sway.png
wow son, that's bigly hate there. you have no idea what is happening in DC. but you keep telling yourself you have inside knowledge. I'll laugh at you.

Was almost 100% preventable had Donald Trump just exercised some damn discretion.
He CLEARLY isnt listening to his advisiors. If he was he wouldnt be tweeting a shitstorm after every single story.

I feel sorry for his staff & family. Still better than Hillary I suppose but it's time to start grooming A REAL CONSERVATIVE for the next cycle. As I stated for MONTHS before the election, Trump is no conservative, in fact he was a life long Democrat. The only reason he ran for president is because everyone told him he couldn't. His ego had to prove everyone wrong & here we sit.
How so?

Every. single. thing. that Republicans CLAIMED to hate about Hillary Clinton WOULD do, Trump HAS done magnified a zillion times.

sway.png
Courts
Wall
Taxes
Your priorities are FUBAR!
yours are worse.

How so?

Every. single. thing. that Republicans CLAIMED to hate about Hillary Clinton WOULD do, Trump HAS done magnified a zillion times.

sway.png
Courts
Wall
Taxes
Your priorities are FUBAR!
Courts need to be balanced.
Illegals affect my business
Taxes are too high

It's certainly clearer now why Russia would prefer to have someone like Trump in the WH rather than Clinton.
except that russia isn't involved. have a nice day.

Except of course for the public humiliation they just perpetrated on Trump.

Trump is not the problem. The problem is a concerted effort by the Progressives (nee Democrats) and their media to bring down this presidency by the slow erosion of unproven disaster stories.

They fully expected to have Hillary in the White House to finish the "fundamental transformation" begun by Obama, and suffered a collective psychotic break upon seeing their hard work of the preceding half-century swirl clockwise down the toilet. They are now as mad as the proverbial hatter, and are doing everything they can to infect the society with their delusions both general and specific.
Trump is feeding the media near daily. Baiting them. Insulting them.
He knew what they were capable of doing & still baited them. He's essentially sticking his hand in a lions cage.
If the man could just exercise some common sense he could have prevented 50% of this circus. But instead he has to have the last word, has to be the center of attention.

Just a day or two ago you were saying to just ignore any discussion of Trump's stupid actions. Are you finally ready to admit he is an idiot and deserves all the blow back he gets?

wow son, that's bigly hate there. you have no idea what is happening in DC. but you keep telling yourself you have inside knowledge. I'll laugh at you.
Where the heck did you get "inside knowledge" from any of my simple, straight-forward posts? You speak as if YOU have this "inside knowledge."

Do you?

What is really bizarre is that there is absolutely no story here. Grampa Murked U literally just posted FAKE NEWS and the dimwit progressives flock to it like insects to a bug zapper - so mesmerized by the shiny anti-Trump rhetoric that they don't even realize the peril they've placed themselves in. :laugh:

Trump blames everything under the sun on someone else ... he fucks up, its the medias fault ... yada yada yada SINCE DAY ONE !

:crybaby:

:puke3:

It's certainly clearer now why Russia would prefer to have someone like Trump in the WH rather than Clinton.
except that russia isn't involved. have a nice day.

Except of course for the public humiliation they just perpetrated on Trump.
that you think is happening that really isn't. but knock your socks off discussing something that is a fairy tale.

To be fair the country seems to be doing just fine. It's the media & the people in politics circling the drain
You just can't help yourself BUT to be a partisan hack at all costs no matter WHAT the facts say eh?

#SMHGOP

giphy.gif

What is really bizarre is that there is absolutely no story here. Grampa Murked U literslly just posted FAKE NEWS and the dimwit progressives flock to it like insects to a bug zapper - so mesmerized by the shiny anti-Trump rhetoric that they don't even realize the peril they've placed themselves in. :laugh:
This isn't fake news. IT MY FUCKING OPINION. As a non lemming person of human origins I can think for myself and this thread is comprised of my thoughts. Not Fox News, not BSNBC, not CNN. Individual thought.

Try it sometime

Makes us wonder why you voted for him.
I don't have to wonder. Everybody voted for President Trump because you people nominated the single most unelectable candidate in U.S. history. She is a pathological liar, engaged in serious corruption at all levels, and was completely incapable of composure.

Everybody didn't vote for Trump. 3 million more voted for Hillary.

wasn't everyone worried about hillarys handling off classified info? how is handing out the secrets of an ally as sitting president make him "still better" than her?

The liberal meltdown is at a boiling point.

Has the investigation into the "Trump - Russia" connection come up with anything illegal? Nope, except the illegal "unmasking" and subsequent leaking of Flynn's name to the media.

Has the DNC email investigation linked Russia to the hack? Nope. So far the only culprit we know of is a dead DNC staffer.

Now they are all clinging onto the hope that Trump merely saying he hopes the investigation is wrapped up is going to lead to "obstruction of justice" charges, even though it in no way can.

The delirium is at an all time high because nothing they thought would bring down the Trump Presidency has worked. So all they can do is scream the same lies over and over even louder than before. Scream them enough times and more sheep may start believing it. Judging by the furor produced by our resident USMB Assclown Brigade, it certainly is working on the simple minded. The rest of us aren't fooled.

Makes us wonder why you voted for him.
I don't have to wonder. Everybody voted for President Trump because you people nominated the single most unelectable candidate in U.S. history. She is a pathological liar, engaged in serious corruption at all levels, and was completely incapable of composure.
Actually, you just described the now sitting President to a T.

#SMHGOP

That is the problem, it applied to both candidates. Two terrible choices, I couldn't believe how stupid both parties were.

Forum List

Back