The Trump implosion

there is evidence, unlike the hoax about russia, thanks.

What evidence?
they found that illegals in texas had stolen identities and voted. records showed it. that's what you stupid fks don't understand, these illegals steal identification of citizens to exist. ooops.

BTW, I'll show you mine once you've shown me the russia evidence. k?

they found that illegals in texas had stolen identities and voted. records showed it

So how'd they manage to do that? If you are undocumented, you cannot register to vote. So I'm interested who "they" are and how "records shows" undocumented people voted. How? The only instance of in-person voter fraud in Texas was done by a Trump voter.
so where is your evidence on Russia. you must have missed where I stated that I'll show you the evidence I have if you show me yours on russa. so, go!

I'll give you one as a teaser.

Non-U.S. Citizen Indicted For Voter Fraud In North Texas
"FORT WORTH (CBSDFW.COM) – The Office of Tarrant County Criminal District Attorney Sharen Wilson is working with the Office of Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton to prosecute a case of repeated voter fraud against the State.

Rosa Maria Ortega of Grand Prairie, has been indicted by a Tarrant County Grand Jury for voting illegally in regional elections."

ok, now one link showing russia collusion.

NO, idiot. it was Clinton that was warned about OBL, it was Clinton the did not take him out when offered by Sudan, it was Clinton that castrated our intelligence services so they did not identify the 9/11 murderers in time to stop them.

Hey you fucking idiot...remember when Clinton launched all those cruise missiles into Somalia to get OBL? What was the Conservative reaction then? Oh right, they accused him of "wagging the dog", they even said OBL wasn't a threat to the country and Clinton was only making him a threat to distract from Lewinsky.

So were Conservatives wrong then? Or are they wrong now?

s to tax cuts. Obozo kept the Bush tax cuts in place when he could have cancelled them. Why? because the rich dems that backed him told him not to. Wake the fuck up.

Hey you fucking idiot...remember that Obama let the Bush Tax Cuts expire on the wealthy at the end of 2012? I do. At the time, you Conservatives said doing so would result in a recession, market crash, and job loss. Wrong on all three counts.

So if you were wrong then, why the fuck would you be right about anything today??????

you have an interesting view of recent history. totally fucked up, but interesting.

Forum List

Back