The True Story: Donald Trump Did Not Mock a Reporter’s Disability

Considering Obama as sitting president mocked the Special Olympics and Hillary did not like "those retards" being on her lawn in Arkansas, can any one take the claims and cries from the Left seriously?

lol, another defense of Trump that amounts to nothing more than trying to claim he's just like Obama and Hillary.

At the Democratic National Convention speakers are repeating the claim, amplified ad nauseam by the left and establishment GOP opponents over the past year, that Donald Trump mocked the disability of New York Times reporter, Serge Kovaleski. This accusation has served as a very convenient tool to both smear Trump’s character and to avoid having to confront him on substantive political issues. But is it true? Here is the story the media is not telling you.

(Excerpt) Read more at catholics4trump.com ...

Here is a video of the reporter being interviewed, where he clearly has one misshaped hand that he appears to keep at a static position in front of his chest:

And here’s Trump’s imitation, where he flails both hands about, with neither held in a misshaped form or in a static position in front of his chest:

I had previously thought Trump’s denials were a stretch, but seeing the two, I definitely side with Trump on this.

So the fact that Trump exaggerated the man's affliction for comedic effect somehow makes it okay?

Over the next months we are going to see the wheels on Comrade Trump's campaign train run away without him.

At the Democratic National Convention speakers are repeating the claim, amplified ad nauseam by the left and establishment GOP opponents over the past year, that Donald Trump mocked the disability of New York Times reporter, Serge Kovaleski. This accusation has served as a very convenient tool to both smear Trump’s character and to avoid having to confront him on substantive political issues. But is it true? Here is the story the media is not telling you.

Here is a video of the reporter being interviewed, where he clearly has one misshaped hand that he appears to keep at a static position in front of his chest:

And here’s Trump’s imitation, where he flails both hands about, with neither held in a misshaped form or in a static position in front of his chest:

I had previously thought Trump’s denials were a stretch, but seeing the two, I definitely side with Trump on this.

You did better when you supported Cruz.

I always do better than you I

So the fact that Trump exaggerated the man's affliction for comedic effect somehow makes it okay?

I thought he make have been using you as an example!

You missed your period in that post.

You missed your period in that post.

Thank God we all missed your period!

Make up your own mind, certainly don't take Corrupt Hillary's word.

Here is where Sanders sells his soul to save himself from having to commit suicide.

Reagan would be so proud:

oT41FYI.jpg
That is mockery of disability, butt holes.
Yeah, so is mocking women and blacks.......which is what liberals do daily. Sarah Palin, Condi Rice.

Then there's the way liberals made fun of Bob Dole on SNL.
]

So you agree that Trump was being an asshole?

Well that is progress.
I'm just pointing out your consistent double-standards. You Democrats can be the biggest assholes on the planet to people with disabilities because they're not Democrats, and we can't even get away with the slightest momentary sarcasm because of your silly double-standards.

It's no small wonder that you people have to pay to get refugees from 3rd world countries come here and fill out your base........mainly because your party is morally bankrupt.

Comrade Mud is doubling down in Comrade Donald fashion. The candidate mocked the cripple. Fuck Comrade Donald is what America will say on election day. We know the comrades would kill off the disabled if they could.

Considering Obama as sitting president mocked the Special Olympics and Hillary did not like "those retards" being on her lawn in Arkansas, can any one take the claims and cries from the Left seriously?

lol, another defense of Trump that amounts to nothing more than trying to claim he's just like Obama and Hillary.

It's not a defense of Trump..... It is yet another exposure of Democrat hypocrisy.

So not defending the indefensible by attacking the other indefensible.

Vote Gary Johnson.

Forum List

Back