Trump declares he never said that Biden did not win the election.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1700513237574.png

In a bizarre set of circumstances during a court hearing, Donald Trump denies stating that Joe Biden stole the election.

"What I said, or at least, what I meant to say was, even though Joe won the election he is still a loser", to which the judge and entire jury agreed.

"In fact", said Trump, "In a recent Rassmussen poll it shows that if Biden ran against himself, he would still lose by 6 percentage points".

When approached about Trump's comments, Joe Biden responded, "How can I lose? Democrats just elected a dead man in PA and another man who was actively having a stroke and could not talk during the debates."

John Fetterman also replied by saying, "Soup her chickens yesteryear never see"

"You can't argue with that kind of logic", responded a reporter, "I think we are done here, along with the country".

"Trump on the Couch" by Justin Frank, M.D.

I'm coming to understand this flaky psychopath at a much deeper level and should have read it 2 years ago or more.

Now is a great time for all Americans to truly learn what makes this monster tick.

Donald Trump the next president of the country.... and that day can't come soon enough....

Forum List

Back