The true believe of atheists: Everlasting death and no punishment for sins!

So what exactly do you consider a sin?

That which is contrary to God.
So leaving your son to die nailed to wood is ok?
Apparently. So is killing of an entire city of folks who disagree with you.

God giveth and God taketh away. Don't worry. You are free to reject God and eternal life.
So you are ok with slaughtering thousands just because they don't agree with you?

So what exactly do you consider a sin?

God giveth and God taketh away. Don't worry. You are free to reject God and eternal life.
So you are ok with slaughtering thousands just because they don't agree with you?

Who am I to question God's will?

Anyone who obeys anyone or anything without question deserves whatever he/she gets.

Anyone who obeys anyone or anything without question deserves whatever he/she gets.
You mean like you blindly believing in man made global warming?

Nothing blind about it son, and you're off topic.

It's ok with me if you think you know more than the creator of the universe and if life itself, however, I don't share your delusions.

It's ok with me if you think you know more than the creator of the universe and if life itself, however, I don't share your delusions.
How nice for you.

Your assertion is false.
So Jesus wasn't nailed to a cross?

Jesus allowed himself to be crucified. He wasn't "left" by God.
I always ask, what was the message of that story? When ever someone quotes the Bible.

Clearly here they want to say no matter how much you suffer in this life heaven awaits.

The message is that Jesus sacrificed himself.
Is that all you got out of the story? Sad

Nothing blind about it son, and you're off topic.
Not when it comes to an example of your hypocrisy, brother.

Why would sane folks believe in everlasting death having a lot of proofs for afterlife?Instead to prepare themselves for God's judgment after dead they poison societies with wrong claims there are neither God nor punishment for sins.
BTW almost all of biggest criminals of all times where atheists: Lenin, Mao, Hitler, Pol Pot, Marx, Trotzki & Co
Nope...your god is just a fantasy told by desert shepherds to keep their women in line.

Why would sane folks believe in everlasting death having a lot of proofs for afterlife?Instead to prepare themselves for God's judgment after dead they poison societies with wrong claims there are neither God nor punishment for sins.
BTW almost all of biggest criminals of all times where atheists: Lenin, Mao, Hitler, Pol Pot, Marx, Trotzki & Co
Nope...your god is just a fantasy told by desert shepherds to keep their women in line.
And yet the benefits of believing are so vast as to make betting on theism rational.

The best you can ever hope for is to suffer without complaint.

To the Christian making sacrifices is positively espoused.

To the atheist making sacrifices is a necessary imposition.

Evangelical atheists Invariably claim to be followers of Darwin. Yet they never ask what evolutionary function the species-wide phenomenon of religion serves.

Giving thanks, self reflection, prayer and random acts of kindness (i.e. sacrifices) has been proven to lead to happiness and happiness has been proven to turn on all the learning centers of the brain and leads to improvements in performance.

So it seems that the behaviors espoused by religion does lead to functional advantages.

In contrast blaming religion for the ills of mankind shows one as having an external locus of control.

Forum List

Back