The true believe of atheists: Everlasting death and no punishment for sins!

Why would sane folks believe in everlasting death having a lot of proofs for afterlife?Instead to prepare themselves for God's judgment after dead they poison societies with wrong claims there are neither God nor punishment for sins.
BTW almost all of biggest criminals of all times where atheists: Lenin, Mao, Hitler, Pol Pot, Marx, Trotzki & Co
Name 5 proofs of an afterlife.

Prove you exist.

Why would sane folks believe in everlasting death having a lot of proofs for afterlife?Instead to prepare themselves for God's judgment after dead they poison societies with wrong claims there are neither God nor punishment for sins.
BTW almost all of biggest criminals of all times where atheists: Lenin, Mao, Hitler, Pol Pot, Marx, Trotzki & Co
Name 5 proofs of an afterlife.

Prove you exist.
You just answered my post. Dicksack.

Yea well American prisons are full of theists.

there is no god
what is the ''afterlife'''?--do we fly around?
You know the you who’s inside your body right now? When you die the person you are right now in your head goes to another realm and becomes a god. You live forever. You never want for anything. You never cry, no anger, no sad. But you’ll remember this conversation, and some of your family members will be with you. Some will be burning in hell with me. But you won’t care. You never cry, never afraid, never sad.

You’re a god of course you can fly if that’s what you want to do.

So what exactly do you consider a sin?

That which is contrary to God.
So leaving your son to die nailed to wood is ok?

Your assertion is false.
So Jesus wasn't nailed to a cross?

Jesus allowed himself to be crucified. He wasn't "left" by God.
I always ask, what was the message of that story? When ever someone quotes the Bible.

Clearly here they want to say no matter how much you suffer in this life heaven awaits.

That which is contrary to God.
So leaving your son to die nailed to wood is ok?

Your assertion is false.
So Jesus wasn't nailed to a cross?

Jesus allowed himself to be crucified. He wasn't "left" by God.
I always ask, what was the message of that story? When ever someone quotes the Bible.

Clearly here they want to say no matter how much you suffer in this life heaven awaits.

The message is that Jesus sacrificed himself.

I'd just as soon they get their punishment right here so I can gloat and point and laugh.

The atheist afterlife sucks donkey balls. The least they could have come up was "eternal fornication", like the Muslim afterlife.

And beer.

And a bit more beer.

Fuckit.

Eternal supply of beer.

Forum List

Back