Nadler Claims 18 Year-Olds Are Too Young For Guns — But Won’t Raise The Draft Age To 21

Agree. Yet, Democrats tell us children and teens should be allowed to change their gender and 16 year olds should be allowed to vote.
Well, I'm not a Democrat, and I don't think all Democrats feel that way.

I was just having this discussion with my daughter the other day. I told her if I had had a kid who claimed to be the wrong gender, I would be deeply opposed to letting them take chemicals or get surgeries to tamper with their bodies, for the same reason of the brain not being fully developed yet.

Same goes with a 16 year old voting.

The fact that a disproportionate number of 18 year olds admire Bernie Sanders tells you their brains are not developed. :lol:

According to Democrats:

18-year-olds's brains aren't developed enough to buy guns.

But 13-year-olds can get abortions without their parents' permission or knowledge.

And 5-year-olds can decide to transition to the other gender.

There is no question about it. Democrats are retarded.

And evil.

Nadler Claims 18 Year-Olds Are Too Young For Guns — But Won’t Raise The Draft Age To 21​

3 Jun 2022

Democrat Chair of the House Judiciary Committee Rep Jerry Nadler was confronted over his stance on raising the age to buy guns to 21 during a gun legislation hearing.
GOP Rep. Thomas Massie asked Nadler if he supported raising the draft age to 21 — because Nadler said that 18-years-old brains don’t have fully-formed brains and therefore shouldn’t have guns.
Nadler responded by tripping over his own words and saying he doesn’t support raising the draft age because “if the country needs people, it needs people.”

Twitter users responded by mocking Nadler and the Democrats:

Commentary:
Every person you know or hear say 'We don't need firearms'. Ask them about Hitler, Stalin, Lenin, Mao, Pol Pot, Castro, Maduro and any other Dictator in History. 'What did these dictators do first before enslaving and killing people?' They DISARMED them all. The 2nd Amendment Is an ABSOLUTE Inherent Right. I want them to attempt to take mine. I am 86 yrs. old, and wise enough to know that I don't need to worry about Prison or death...I will fight and die to protect my Family and Americas LIFE!

Guns bad ! Napalm good !

Reagan pushed to raise the drinking age.
Reagan was wrong.

If you're old enough to register for the draft, old enough to sign a legally binding contract, old enough to serve your country, old enough to make your own decisions, old enough to vote...then you're old enough to drink, smoke, and own a gun...or you're not mature enough to do ANY of the above.

I was in the Army and drinking at the E-club at 18...and Reagan had been out of office for six years.

In fact...the last Army Base that allowed drinking for 18 year olds didn't raise the drinking age to 21 until 2015...

Blacks, Hispanics, and Asians have been buying guns in record numbers. The racist Democrat response is typical, make it harder for minorities to own guns. Sad. KKK 2.0 mentality.

Brains aren't fully developed?

Democrats say 16 year olds are old enough to vote but 18 year olds aren't mature enough purchase alcohol, tobacco or firearms.

What kinda sense does that make.

If an 18 year old isn't mature enough to make their own decisions...they aren't mature enough to sign a contract or to vote.

P.S. - Military service requires a contract.
Democrats don't want voters to make their own decisions. Democrats want everybody to do as Democrats say and vote Democrat.

So you support sending kids to their death because they are too stupid to know what you are doing to them.

You are scum.
if an 18 year old brain isn’t fully developed then they aren’t smart enough to vote…we need to raise the age to vote too

You won't see this on CNN, or the opinionated Politico.

Forum List

Back