Zone1 The Trojan Horses in the Churches

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
Will it be America's destruction? This not my idea, it is a Pastor's worry in 3 phases (so far) so please put your view on whether it is correct or not.

Phase 1
Trojan Horse 1, Calvinism

Phase 2
Trojan Horse 2, Lordship

Phase 3

Trojan Horse 3, Corrupt Bible Translations

What say you? The speaker calls it a problem of "misinformation." My grandfather taught me to believe what the Bible says about 53 years ago when I was young. He said the Bible was written in a way that the average person in our society can understand it. Keep in mind there's a lot of Big Bad Wolf stuff that comes from various speakers. What say you? Keep in mid, I am not the author of any point of view the speaker above is making, because of my Grandpa's teaching for his grandchildren to make up their own minds about what the bible says. I will be back as time presents due to my charity tasks.

Will it be America's destruction? This not my idea, it is a Pastor's worry in 3 phases (so far) so please put your view on whether it is correct or not.

Phase 1
Trojan Horse 1, Calvinism

Phase 2
Trojan Horse 2, Lordship

Phase 3

Trojan Horse 3, Corrupt Bible Translations

What say you? The speaker calls it a problem of "misinformation." My grandfather taught me to believe what the Bible says about 53 years ago when I was young. He said the Bible was written in a way that the average person in our society can understand it. Keep in mind there's a lot of Big Bad Wolf stuff that comes from various speakers. What say you? Keep in mid, I am not the author of any point of view the speaker above is making, because of my Grandpa's teaching for his grandchildren to make up their own minds about what the bible says. I will be back as time presents due to my charity tasks.

It reminds me of Jesus questioning his disciples as to who he is in Matthew 16:13

13 When Jesus came into the region of Caesarea Philippi, He asked His disciples, saying, “Who do men say that I, the Son of Man, am?”

14 So they said, “Some say John the Baptist, some Elijah, and others Jeremiah or one of the prophets.”

15 He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?”

16 Simon Peter answered and said, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”

17 Jesus answered and said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven. 18 And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not [a]prevail against it. 19 And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth [b]will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”

20 Then He commanded His disciples that they should tell no one that He was Jesus the Christ.

The same question is asked of us today, who is this person named Jesus? But at the end of the day, only the Father can reveal it to your heart.

There is no way I'm going to watch three hours of religious videos.
I agree.

If it is about the average person being able to understand the Bible (a grandfather's advice), I disagree unless one is reading Proverbs and perhaps Psalms. Disagree? Open the Bible to 1 Chronicles and begin reading... The Bible takes a tremendous amount of study.

images

1703689741141.jpeg

1703689755835.jpeg

My grandfather taught me to believe what the Bible says ... He said the Bible was written in a way that the average person in our society can understand it.

so sad ... who was taught back then, when in fact it was either, or - as either be a christian or be persecuted and victimized by who were - beauty. and survives to this day.

hard to believe some will spend 3 hrs. listening to what should never exist in the name of the heavens - desert bibles that are not identical but all the same in false personifications - and treat jesus who was put to death the same as one of them.

they are the trojan horse ... than what is good in life.

It reminds me of Jesus questioning his disciples as to who he is in Matthew 16:13

13 When Jesus came into the region of Caesarea Philippi, He asked His disciples, saying, “Who do men say that I, the Son of Man, am?”

14 So they said, “Some say John the Baptist, some Elijah, and others Jeremiah or one of the prophets.”

15 He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?”

16 Simon Peter answered and said, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”

17 Jesus answered and said to him, “Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah, for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father who is in heaven. 18 And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not [a]prevail against it. 19 And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth [b]will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”

20 Then He commanded His disciples that they should tell no one that He was Jesus the Christ.

The same question is asked of us today, who is this person named Jesus? But at the end of the day, only the Father can reveal it to your heart.
What does it mean "and on this rock?" Catholics think it meant Peter is the rock. But, not so. The rock is Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ through the power of the Holy Ghost revealed who Jesus was to Peter. Thus, this phrase means upon the rock of revelation. Revelation comes from God to the people through a prophet or apostle. Without them, there is no revelation and communication between God and man stops. So, when the churches all committed apostasy, there was no revelation because there were no more prophets and apostles. God could not reveal anything more after Peter, Paul and John were gone. The people started relying on unrighteous men to interpret the words in the letters and books the Apostles had written.
It's interesting that John's request to Jesus was to tarry on the earth until he came back. That's been a little over 1900 years now. I have a feeling that he was intricately involved in the decisions of the councils that put together what we now have as the New Testament. And, that John was involved with any new translations that matched up with what we have now as the Bible with some errors that have crept in. Like what the Jehovah Witness have done to butcher the purpose of Jesus Christ and who he is as he stated to Peter. The Son of God.

Forum List

Back