The tragedy of the excessive minority birth rate

Freedom is, of course, a far trickier business than most make it out to be.

in the old days a pregnant teen moved out of town with her family if she was lucky. The Republican message was clear. Today a family builds an extention on the house and help raise the child. The liberal message is clear, and the American family is destroyed.

Sorry Ed but its the TOLERANT mind that builds the extention on the house. Its the INTOLERANT mind that sends the pregnant teen out of town.

Which side preaches tolerance?

what you tolerate you teach and the liberal has taught our minorities to live in poverty and prison and on drugs

I couldnt agree more.

True freedom means allowing things you disagree with to ensure your own freedom as well.

but not allowing stupid deadly destructive things. In your idiotic world would parents raise kids or give them freedom.
You want each generation to reinvent the wheel and then hide it from the next. Our strength is that we transmit culture from one generation to the next

We transmit technical knowledge quite well from one generation to the next.
However each generation must learn morals and values. All humans start at ground zero on this.

Parental failure.

What happened to the recent rightwing lament that abortion was perpetrating a 'black genocide' in America?

I guess that concern expired, and has been replaced with a more believable conservative lament,

that colored people are having too many babies.

What happened to the recent rightwing lament that abortion was perpetrating a 'black genocide' in America?

I guess that concern expired, and has been replaced with a more believable conservative lament,

They fear being done unto them, as they did unto others and it's fun to watch.

In your idiotic world would parents raise kids or give them freedom.
You want each generation to reinvent the wheel and then hide it from the next.

My world? Where do you get that sort of crap? I'm the last one to want each generation to reinvent the wheel........I'm very stodgy in my views on change with respect to civilization.

I think that instead of New Age Earth Day celebrations we should have old fashioned pagan rituals.....If it was good enough for Greece in the age of Pericles it's good enough for me!

women got welfare, men wern't needed and went to the street corner and then to jail.

Welfare has had a bad effect on many of the families on it.

you mean liberal welfare since liberals wanted it most

There isn't a causal relationship between welfare and Bristol Palin having a child out of wedlock though.

who can say exactly. What we do know is that it far more likely today in all groups when the liberal has produced a war on the family

Right-wingers reversed evolution and are destroying civilization.

dear you clean forgot to say why you think that? Are you slow??

women got welfare, men wern't needed and went to the street corner and then to jail.

Welfare has had a bad effect on many of the families on it.

you mean liberal welfare since liberals wanted it most

There isn't a causal relationship between welfare and Bristol Palin having a child out of wedlock though.

who can say exactly. What we do know is that it far more likely today in all groups when the liberal has produced a war on the family

Right-wingers reversed evolution and are destroying civilization.

dear you clean forgot to say why you think that? Are you slow??

So no blacks went to jail before welfare? Can you provide a link to that?

They fear being done unto them, as they did unto others and it's fun to watch.

The paleface becomes the indian. The cycles continue. Resistance is futile.

I couldnt agree more.

True freedom means allowing things you disagree with to ensure your own freedom as well.

but not allowing stupid deadly destructive things. In your idiotic world would parents raise kids or give them freedom.
You want each generation to reinvent the wheel and then hide it from the next. Our strength is that we transmit culture from one generation to the next

No. I think thats what the baby boomers did though. I think they rejected the culture of their parents and tried soemthing they thought was a new appoach. Some of it worked out some of it didnt. I think its up to us to decide what those things are , keep what works, toss out what doesnt and then add our own ideas to the mix and reinstate the methods from the past that worked but were rejected by our parents. I think we are in the unique position where culturally we DO have to reinvent the wheel because the previous generation broke the wheel.

And I think if we are going to reinvent the wheel, we ought to start with something thats round.

would you say they are having too few when 74% are born without a father into poverty? You support destruction but you lack the IQ to see it because you have to tow the party line. Feel good to be a stupid puppet supporting poverty and prison??

would you say they are having too few when 74% are born without a father into poverty? You support destruction but you lack the IQ to see it because you have to tow the party line. Feel good to be a stupid puppet supporting poverty and prison??

Can you provide a link that shows that "74% are born without a father into poverty"?

Are all balcks born without a father destined for poverty?
Are the 40% of white babies born without a father destined for poverty?
Bristol Palins child for example?

Can you provide a link that shows that "74% are born without a father into poverty"?

Actually I'd like to see him show that you support that.....I'm guessing that you don't.

Vidi: No. I think thats what the baby boomers did though.[/quote]

Ed: you mean liberal baby boomers who lacked the IQ to appreciate Burke and culture mostly because they figured Vietnam meant all humans were stupid

Vidi: I think they rejected the culture of their parents and tried soemthing they thought was a new appoach. Some of it worked out some of it didnt. I think its up to us to decide what those things are , keep what works, toss out what doesnt and then add our own ideas to the mix and reinstate the methods from the past that worked but were rejected by our parents.

ED: yes ues same BS about kids being able to know what culture is at 5 10 or 20. Idiotic

Vidi: I think we are in the unique position where culturally we DO have to reinvent the wheel because the previous generation broke the wheel.

ED: we have to bring back traditional Republican culture

Vidi: And I think if we are going to reinvent the wheel, we ought to start with something thats round.[/QUOTE]

????????

I couldnt agree more.

heres where we are going to disagree but only sort of.

It bothers me that my grandparents generation is known as the Greatest Generation because I think they failed as a generation to pass their culture on to the baby Boomers. Its the Baby Boomers and the hippie minority among them that really threw a wrench in our culture, in my opinion. In their effort to expand freedom and destroy the social stigmas, they exceeded what was reasonable and essentially threw the baby out with the bath water. They rejected too much.

And we cant say its just liberals that did this. Not when one of the "Conservative" candidates has been married three times. Its not a political thing. Its cultural. We cannot legislate culture. If we try we will fail everytime.

What we CAN do, if choose to act responsibly as individuals and do our best to instill that into our children. Then if we are successful, they can do the same until we have enough people behaving responsibly again that there is no longer a NEED for the government to pass out entitlements.

So what Im saying is, its on US to make the change NOT the government. And we have to be patient because a change like that is going to take more than one generation.

Last edited:
we have to bring back traditional Republican culture

I'd like to see traditional Republicans be more dominant in the party.....The Yo-Yo's that have been dominating Republican politics lately are anything but traditional.

Forum List

Back