The tragedy of the excessive minority birth rate

You really need to work on your verbage. I'd pos rep you for making a mistake but I think I negged you recently and can't. I'll catch you later.

you haven't posted an example of an error.

You're too stupid to know what an error is.

You lie constantly and, consequently, are in no position to speak about what is true.

If so why be so afraid to post best example for whole world to see. what does your fear tell you, liberal.

You're very fucking stupid Ed.

You keep posting the same bullshit over and over Ed.

Why are you going out of your way to make it obvious that you're an idiot Ed?

Minorities now out-reproduce the white majority in America. This may spell doom for America since minorities, having being spolied by liberal entitlements, have mostly illigitmate children with all the attendent consequences like poverty, criminality, incarceration, illegitimatacy, illiteracy, drugs, sexual abuse, etc.

Can America remain the world's policeman while it is falling apart thanks to liberalisms destruction of the American family?

If they are rewarded by the Liberals with government assistance in return for votes
why would they ever stop?.....:mad:

good question. A liberal would be quick to point out a conflict of interest anywhere except when they are buying votes with promises of more and more welfare.

Minorities now out-reproduce the white majority in America. This may spell doom for America since minorities, having being spolied by liberal entitlements, have mostly illigitmate children with all the attendent consequences like poverty, criminality, incarceration, illegitimatacy, illiteracy, drugs, sexual abuse, etc.

Can America remain the world's policeman while it is falling apart thanks to liberalisms destruction of the American family?

Permit this center left independent to compliment the OP on this thread. While most who share my politics will probably disagree with me, I think this shift in non-white birth rates is important. I also think it is unfair to name liberals as creators of the problem. I can post the immigrations numbers for all Republican presidents if you like? This is not a political ideological problem.

While I seriously doubt that the change in the rate will create a major problem for the United States, I believe this because whites own nearly everything on the planet, have fewer children, and are the best educated.

Frankly, I am not sure the United States has even identified the change in birth rate as a problem. Which I believe is a mistake. The last thing we need is more foreign poor on the welfare rolls. If China can deal with their birth rate problems, certainly the United States can deal with ours. We can start by taxing the Roman Catholic Church as lobbyists, not a religion.

Let's Remember. When the United States was founded, four groups created this Democracy. Whites, African Americans, Hebrew Americans, and Native Americans. We have some unfulfilled promises in terms of "opportunity" that need to be kept before we burden ourselves with the planet's unfortunate. Say what you will, these groups came first, built American, and are not about to give it away to third world cultures that have produced nothing but problems for the United States.

Last edited:
If China can deal with their birth rate problems, certainly the United States can deal with ours.

I didn't say the problem was the rate, but rather the rate among minorities who don't believe in love, marriage, and in tact families.

Say what you will, these groups came first, built American, and are not about to give it away to third world cultures that have produced nothing but problems for the United States.

Look at liberal California and see the world in a grain of sand.

The groups that built America had strong Republican family values and still maintain them, often, but they lack the IQ to understand and promote those values to minorities. In so doing they are in fact giving away America.

I didn't say the problem was the rate, but rather the rate among minorities who don't believe in love, marriage, and in tact families.

Which minorities would those be?

look it up!!! it was huge news last week when the minority population officially began out reproducing the majority population. Its a huge problem because minority families are weaker than majority families. Over your head??

Forum List

Back