The Terminal

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
I hate to say this, but I avoided this movie for a long time because it looked really boring. Man, was I wrong, I haven't had a movie make me feel so good in a long time. The writing and Tom Hanks' acting is so subtle, it's easy to overlook how great it is. A very interesting, very human story (if you want to know the difference between a plot and a story, watch this movie).

Dan said:
I hate to say this, but I avoided this movie for a long time because it looked really boring. Man, was I wrong, I haven't had a movie make me feel so good in a long time. The writing and Tom Hanks' acting is so subtle, it's easy to overlook how great it is. A very interesting, very human story (if you want to know the difference between a plot and a story, watch this movie).
I was also surprised when it was on HBO and sucked me in. 'tis underrated, indeed.

I was scared by the trailers and thought it was gonna be a big "oh, that poor guy" movie but was pleasantly surprised and laughed my butt off. Catherine Z-J ??? Whewwwww!!!:hitit:

I felt kinda bad that Catherine Zeta-Jones' character ended up being a big whore in the end. Viktor could've had him a primo piece there.

Ah, he was about 20 years too young for her anyway.

I saw that after spending the night looking behind me in Newark's terminal when I was bumped from the red eye......problem with flying non-rev.
I liked it too.

Forum List

Back