The "Teachable Moment" Keg Party

Skull Pilot

Diamond Member
Nov 17, 2007
If you were Sgt. Crowley and were invited to the White House for a kegger hosted by our president would you accept the invitation or tell the president thanks but no thanks?

I would RSVP

No thank you.

I'd be kissing Obama's feet for this opportunity to sweet talk Gates out of filing a lawsuit.

I'd be kissing Obama's feet for this opportunity to sweet talk Gates out of filing a lawsuit.

I'd let the cranky little man file his fucking law suit.

In fact I'd line my kids up for a photo op and have them all give the finger to Gates and send it to him in a Kwanzaa card.

kid-middle-finger.jpg

baby_middle_finger.preview.jpg

111009229_9e83b1b42f.jpg

and I'd carbon copy it to the White House.

Last edited:
a police officer turning down an invite from the President would not only be a dick for doing so but it would also be career suicide.

So principles be damned.

And it ain't against the law to say no to an invitation. i don't care who it comes from.

If you were Sgt. Crowley and were invited to the White House for a kegger hosted by our president would you accept the invitation or tell the president thanks but no thanks?

I truly hope that Sgt. Crowley accepts the invitation and goes to the White House for the beer. While Obama, Gates and Sgt. Crowley were sitting around the table sipping on their beers, and with the national press filming and recording every moment and word said, I would love to hear Sgt. Crowley tell both Obama and Gates to kiss his ass and explain to them what racist assholes they both really are. I would pay good money to see that happen.

I truly hope that Sgt. Crowley accepts the invitation and goes to the White House for the beer. While Obama, Gates and Sgt. Crowley were sitting around the table sipping on their beers, and with the national press filming and recording every moment and word said, I would love to hear Sgt. Crowley tell both Obama and Gates to kiss his ass and explain to them what racist assholes they both really are. I would pay good money to see that happen.

I think he should go... and bring along a bucket of fried chicken. Beer makes ya hungry, ya know?

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
I'd go... under one condition, that I could bring a film crew with me and no question for obama would be ruled out, then I'd ask him why he's hiding his real birth certificate. But I can guarantee you THAT would never happen. The camera would be confiscated and you'd probably be arrested.

Who wouldn't want the most powerful person on earth grovelling at your feet? Too bad about the American beer.

a police officer turning down an invite from the President would not only be a dick for doing so but it would also be career suicide.

So principles be damned.

And it ain't against the law to say no to an invitation. i don't care who it comes from.

and what principle would that be? a police officer turning down this type of olive branch gesture from the U.S. President would be proving himself to have no principles at all.

So principles be damned.

and what principle would that be? a police officer turning down this type of olive branch gesture from the U.S. President would be proving himself to have no principles at all.
Olive branch my ass... it's DAMAGE CONTROL!

So principles be damned.

Oh, c'mon, noose....You're not this naïve.

This is a damage control photo op and political prop exploitation....Nothing more.

Last edited:

So principles be damned.

olive branch my ass.

obama couldn't even spit out the words "I apologize" instead he had some lame "I should have calibrated better" excuse.

Sorry but i don't drink with assholes who can't admit in plain language that they were flat out wrong.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

So principles be damned.

:rofl: The get-together with beer was the policeman's idea, not Obama's. Obama is yet to have any original thoughts or ideas of his own.

So, it's Obama who is accepting the "olive branch gesture."

Forum List

Back