The "Teachable Moment" Keg Party

I think he should go... and bring along a bucket of fried chicken. Beer makes ya hungry, ya know?

That's so bad but very funny! I suppose he should bring along some watermellon too, huh?:eusa_whistle:

So principles be damned.

And it ain't against the law to say no to an invitation. i don't care who it comes from.

and what principle would that be? a police officer turning down this type of olive branch gesture from the U.S. President would be proving himself to have no principles at all.
:rofl: The get-together with beer was the policeman's idea, not Obama's. Obama is yet to have any original thoughts or ideas of his own.

So, it's Obama who is accepting the "olive branch gesture."

then i guess the premise of this thread is over since if it was his idea why would he refuse to go?

Last edited:
Ya know! I heard on the TV the other night that it was Crowley's idea to get together for a beer, not obamamalama's go figure! If I went I'd be wired for sound.

So principles be damned.

And it ain't against the law to say no to an invitation. i don't care who it comes from.

and what principle would that be? a police officer turning down this type of olive branch gesture from the U.S. President would be proving himself to have no principles at all.
:rofl: The get-together with beer was the policeman's idea, not Obama's. Obama is yet to have any original thoughts or ideas of his own.

Where did you hear that?

Link?

So principles be damned.

oooh! How Rovian. Who's pulling his strings?

Wasn't it Crowley who offered the idea of a beer between the three when Obama called him? That's what I remember reading.

then i guess the premise of this thread is over since if it was his idea why would he refuse to go?
i'd go, wouldnt you?
and i dont even like beer
and wouldnt drink it
LOL

a police officer turning down an invite from the President would not only be a dick for doing so but it would also be career suicide.
Really?

The president will ruin his career if he fails to comply?

BO thinks he's god, but he isn't there yet.

If you were Sgt. Crowley and were invited to the White House for a kegger hosted by our president would you accept the invitation or tell the president thanks but no thanks?

I would RSVP

No thank you.

I would accept as long as I didn't have to associate with Obama. After all, it's a taxpayer funded Keg Party. Might as well drink the beer I paid for.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
a police officer turning down an invite from the President would not only be a dick for doing so but it would also be career suicide.
Really?

pretty much a civil servant that goes and disrespects the most powerful man in the nation is not doing his career any favors, so simple a caveman can understand it.

Really?

pretty much a civil servant that goes and disrespects the most powerful man in the nation is not doing his career any favors, so simple a caveman can understand it.
now you've done it
you're gonna have those geico cavemen picketing

Really?

Trying to deny career advancement due to the politcal views of a citizen is a violation of the 1st amendment and will cause the gov a TON of money in compensation.

Even a gecko knows that.

I would go, get really, really stinkin drunk, and then fall down a flight of stairs. Then I would hire Mark Geragos and sue the President for - ONE TRILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!

I should be able to get triple damages because I'm Italian. According to Charlie, that makes me black.

If we vote for best post in this thread, I'm voting for this one...

Forum List

Back