The Sun's amazing role in global climate

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
If you want to understand Climate, please check with Judith Curry's excellent site @ JudithCurry.com

She is not a blabber mouth. She allows scientists to discuss topics on her site.

Site logo image
Climate Etc.

Solving the Climate Puzzle: The Sun’s Surprising Role

curryja
Nov 4

Solving the Climate Puzzle: The Sun's Surprising Role​

by Javier Vinos
This post features a chapter from my new book Solving the Climate Puzzle: The Sun’s Surprising Role. The book provides a large body of evidence supporting that changes in the poleward transport of heat are one of the main ways in which the planet's climate changes naturally. It also shows that changes in solar activity affect this transport, restoring the Sun as a major cause of global warming. Since climate models do not properly represent heat transport and the IPCC reports completely neglect this process, this new hypothesis will not be easily dismissed. I am sure that over time it will lead to a better understanding of how the climate changes naturally, and hopefully less climate hysteria.
Continue reading Solving the Climate Puzzle: The Sun’s Surprising Role

Well, you are in charge of your sun. But we Republicans do not believe we are in charge of ours nor that we can be in charge of climate. But you guys think you can manage world climate. Amazing too.

For over 25 years you keep saying you are in charge of climate. When will we see evidence?

Well, you are in charge of your sun. But we Republicans do not believe we are in charge of ours nor that we can be in charge of climate. But you guys think you can manage world climate. Amazing too.

For over 25 years you keep saying you are in charge of climate. When will we see evidence?
Oh, it's a joke thread of gibberish. My bad. Carry on.

If you want to understand Climate, please check with Judith Curry's excellent site @ JudithCurry.com

She is not a blabber mouth. She allows scientists to discuss topics on her site.

Solving the Climate Puzzle: The Sun’s Surprising Role

curryja
Nov 4

Solving the Climate Puzzle: The Sun's Surprising Role​

by Javier Vinos
This post features a chapter from my new book Solving the Climate Puzzle: The Sun’s Surprising Role. The book provides a large body of evidence supporting that changes in the poleward transport of heat are one of the main ways in which the planet's climate changes naturally. It also shows that changes in solar activity affect this transport, restoring the Sun as a major cause of global warming. Since climate models do not properly represent heat transport and the IPCC reports completely neglect this process, this new hypothesis will not be easily dismissed. I am sure that over time it will lead to a better understanding of how the climate changes naturally, and hopefully less climate hysteria.
Continue reading Solving the Climate Puzzle: The Sun’s Surprising Role
If you want to understand any scientific topic, do not restrict yourself to a single authority.

If you want to understand any scientific topic, do not restrict yourself to a single authority.
judith is a place for many scientists to post and they have now for years.

Well, you are in charge of your sun.
No one is in charge of the sun.
But we Republicans do not believe we are in charge of ours
Neither does anyone else on this planet.
nor that we can be in charge of climate.
No one believes that either. But that differs from the ability, after 150 years of altering the atmosphere's chemistry, of having affected it
But you guys think you can manage world climate. Amazing too.
We HOPE that we can undo the damage we've done.
For over 25 years you keep saying you are in charge of climate.
No we have not. No one has said that.
When will we see evidence?
You won't because no one has made such a claim. When are you going to treat mainstream science as the most likely correct understanding of how the universe - including our climate - works?

No one believes that either. But that differs from the ability, after 150 years of altering the atmosphere's chemistry, of having affected it

You won't because no one has made such a claim. When are you going to treat mainstream science as the most likely correct understanding of how the universe - including our climate - works?
Even above you hope you can take charge of climate. And you blame yourself for the damage.

One of your crazies above your post says he has his own sun.

judith is a place for many scientists to post and they have now for years.
There are a fair number of scientists who won't post on her site. I would look at the sites of others, particularly of institutions: NOAA, NASA or Berkely Earth. Look for articles at reputable journals such as Nature, AAAS Science, Geophysical Research Letters, Scientific American, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.

There are a fair number of scientists who won't post on her site. I would look at the sites of others, particularly of institutions: NOAA, NASA or Berkely Earth. Look for articles at reputable journals such as Nature, AAAS Science, Geophysical Research Letters, Scientific American, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.
Well you can just charge right in and perform a miracle for your side.

But on the question. Your side has been chirping they want to manage climate for more than 25 years. When will they start managing climate? Where is the ideal climate located?

What gets me are people like Crick that act like that big round ball of fusion in the sky has minimal effect on our climate.

There is a reason countless cultures over time have worshiped the sun as a god......Even they understood it's importance in the grand scheme of things.

Well you can just charge right in and perform a miracle for your side.
I am not a scientist.
But on the question. Your side has been chirping they want to manage climate for more than 25 years. When will they start managing climate? Where is the ideal climate located?
As I just told you, no one has been talking about managing the climate. We will start dealing with AGW as we should have decades past, when enough people like you get the basic science education they need.

What gets me are people like Crick that act like that big round ball of fusion in the sky has minimal effect on our climate.
I am well aware of the import of the sun. I am also well aware of that amount it's luminosity has changed over the last 150 years. The sun is not responsible for the observed warming.
There is a reason countless cultures over time have worshiped the sun as a god......Even they understood it's importance in the grand scheme of things.
It's easy to be ignorant. Look at you.

I am not a scientist.

As I just told you, no one has been talking about managing the climate. We will start dealing with AGW as we should have decades past, when enough people like you get the basic science education they need.
Amazing how you simply are not honest. Of course Democrats have for over 25 years tried to tell us they will manage climate. When will this take place?

I am well aware of the import of the sun. I am also well aware of that amount it's luminosity has changed over the last 150 years. The sun is not responsible for the observed warming.

It's easy to be ignorant. Look at you.
You told me you are not a scientist. And I accept that. I have managed to learn a hell of a lot from actual climate scientists. They say please, do not be alarmed. It is just a political stunt by the Democrats. And so I understand this.

You spin like a top. You want us to manage climate then you claim nobody says to manage climate. My head is spinning.

You have a couple of Trolls irritating you whom you should totally ignore .
Neither are bright , though it is surprising to meet two clowns who want to deny that the Sun is the greatest manipulator of Climate changes . By far .
Perhaps they are just plain ignorant or possibly just tortured, attempted wind-up merchants .

Do not forget the Galaxy Centre as the second most important factor , and though more cutting edge , look at the evidence for an expanding planet , and of course , that is from the centre outwards .

Forum List

Back