The Sun's amazing role in global climate

I told you that Professor Lindzen told me himself that averages should not be used. And you bring up what he said is what should be used, the Mean.
Hello Robert.

I brought that up to address Reiny Days poor math. He thinks that if I average ten thousand temperatures that were each recorded to an accuracy of one degree, I can only quote the average to one degree, but, as I pointed out, that is incorrect.

So, Robert, if I have thirteen numbers, how do I take their average? I add them all up and divide by thirteen.

If I have thirteen numbers, how do I take their mean? I add them all up and divide by thirteen.

I think there was some sort of misunderstanding betwixt you and Dr Lindzen. Mean and Average are the exact same thing Robert.

Hello Robert.

I brought that up to address Reiny Days poor math. He thinks that if I average ten thousand temperatures that were each recorded to an accuracy of one degree, I can only quote the average to one degree, but, as I pointed out, that is incorrect.

So, Robert, if I have thirteen numbers, how do I take their average? I add them all up and divide by thirteen.

If I have thirteen numbers, how do I take their mean? I add them all up and divide by thirteen.

I think there was some sort of misunderstanding betwixt you and Dr Lindzen. Mean and Average are the exact same thing Robert.
So you should scrap the word Average and simply say the Mean, eh?

Hello Robert.

Don't pet the sweaty stuff.

So tell me, how accurate can you average that .... what MEAN?

You are proving my point. They attribute almost all warming to CO2. The GHG effect of CO2 is only half of that value.

Actually it is precisely ZERO according to highly correlated satellite and balloon data...

Forum List

Back