The “Struggle Continues” WTF?

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Just got back from gas station/ convenient store. Cashier ( a white girl with black boyfriend who was kissing on her last week during customer hours) had a sweat shirt on that stated “The Struggle Continues” What struggle?

I think she means putting up with racist like you
I’m a racist for spending my money at a store? So if I wore a Make America Great Again hat would Iead to me being asked to leave a plane or attacked by liberals?

Last edited:
What is the struggle? Constipated and gotta shit? That is a struggle sometimes.

Ever think that because she was working in a convenience store, that she didn't have much money and was poor? Maybe her struggle tshirt was referring to her struggle with Da Man and how Da Man is keeping her down.

White hippies were saying that in the 60's.

It’s all brains baby...but it turns into dick after dark. Lol.

Ever think that because she was working in a convenience store, that she didn't have much money and was poor? Maybe her struggle tshirt was referring to her struggle with Da Man and how Da Man is keeping her down.

White hippies were saying that in the 60's.
Dumb.

I’m a racist for spending my money at a store? So if Make America Great Again “ hat would I. E asked to leave a plane or attacked by liberals?

No, you are a racist for the color of people's skin being a central part of your idiotic story
She had on the shirt.

What relevance does her skin color of the skin color of her boyfriend have in the story you are telling?

I’m a racist for spending my money at a store? So if Make America Great Again “ hat would I. E asked to leave a plane or attacked by liberals?

No, you are a racist for the color of people's skin being a central part of your idiotic story
What is the struggle?

Perhaps she is a nursing student working her way through school and the struggle is the next exam where all 4 answers on every question are correct and she has to find the "most" correct one.

You mention she is overweight, maybe the struggle is losing weight.

She had on the shirt.

What relevance does her skin color of the skin color of her boyfriend have in the story you are telling?
Must have something to do with “ the struggle.” I dunno...maybe he struggles to get it up? What is “The Struggle?”

What is the struggle?

Perhaps she is a nursing student working her way through school and the struggle is the next exam where all 4 answers on every question are correct and she has to find the "most" correct one.

You mention she is overweight, maybe the struggle is losing weight.
Perhaps she is just a ding-bat that does not have a clue.

Forum List

Back