The Strange Alliance Between the Left and Muslim Extremists

Also true. Bennet is more right-wing than Netanyahu but his views on Israel´s security differ from Netanyahu´s.

Not really all that much. Bennett was pretty much a hard liner when it came to Israeli security.

Yes, I guess so. Outpaced Netanyahu. But didn´t act as PM.
Yesterday, Netanyahu apparently agreed to allow humanitarian aid into Gaza. I doubt Bennett would have agreed to that but I could be wrong. It is anybody's guess whether Iran, Hezbollah or whomever will take advantage of that to smuggle weapons and ammo to Hamas. I doubt Egypt who says they'll take no Palestinians refugees cares all that much but the aid will go via Egypt.

It seems mystifying how the American and European left can so strongly support Hamas and other components of a "Muslim Brotherhood' no matter how they carry out their manifestos:

"The left supports women’s rights and full equality in the workplace and public sphere. Militant Muslims oppose them.

The left supports gay rights and gay marriage. Militant Muslims toss gays off buildings. None would dare hold a public march in Pakistan, Iran, or Saudi Arabia.

The left supports abortion rights. Militant Muslims oppose them.

The left supports religious freedom, including the right to reject religion altogether. Militant Muslims believe heretics should be executed.

The left rallies against book banning. Militant Muslims embrace it for any book they believe insults Islam or supports Israel.

The left opposes the death penalty. Militant Muslims endorse it and praise their governments for using it."

The only answers I can come up with is a) Hatred of Israel and b) lack of any moral center in the current and previous conflicts.

The DemoKKKrat party will be remembered by history in the same breath as the Third Reich.

Yesterday, Netanyahu apparently agreed to allow humanitarian aid into Gaza. I doubt Bennett would have agreed to that but I could be wrong. It is anybody's guess whether Iran, Hezbollah or whomever will take advantage of that to smuggle weapons and ammo to Hamas. I doubt Egypt who says they'll take no Palestinians refugees cares all that much but the aid will go via Egypt.
The aid deliveries will certainly be overseen and Hamas cannot smuggle anything this way. The problem with aid is that groups like Hamas will use it for themselves only when besieged militarily.

The DemoKKKrat party will be remembered by history in the same breath as the Third Reich.
Come on. I think the Democrat Party and far too many who identify with it have become one of the most consistently destructive political forces in all of American history. Far too few who identify it are capable of seeing the truly dangerous Marxist policies it has been putting into America for a long time now.. It is not our parents or grandparents Democrat party any more.

But it is not the Nazis either. At least not yet.

Is it capable of becoming as ruthless and vicious as other Marxist regimes who have come to power--think Russia, China, North Korea, etc.--and in the process murdered by some counts more than sixty million people?

I don't know. Hillary's not unserious suggestion of re-education camps for political dissenters should have given us all pause for thought though. We all know the woman is not capable of much critical or original thinking so I don't think she thought that up all by herself.

And the fact that leftists are willing to completely ignore all the policy and beliefs held by Islamic extremists--policy and/or beliefs that they would condemn any of us for even suggesting--is rather sinister.

Last edited:
And the American left and other left and Islamic extremists hold pretty much every single one of those values, principles, moral center in high disdain to the point they will resort to verbal, political, physical violence to tear it all down.
Ergo the conundrum FF

they think they own the high ground

where the rest of what they view has prostituted values , shill principals, and have no moral compass

~S~

Ergo the conundrum FF

they think they own the high ground

where the rest of what they view has prostituted values , shill principals, and have no moral compass

~S~
Yes they do even though they cannot and will not defend it. Instead they tear down all who oppose it, sometimes violently, and just accept the cognitive dissonance that allows them to ignore all the truly bad, sometimes evil effects that it produces.

Forum List

Back