There is No Such Thing as “Palestinians”

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

Imagine being an Arab in Gaza. You are stuck there because no Arab country wants you. Essentially, they strip you of your Arab identity, leaving you to concoct this “Palestinian” identity. What a dehumanizing thing for the Arabs to do to you!

Imagine being so impotent that you either (1) give power to a terror group to govern you; or (2) are powerless to prevent a terror group from taking control of you.

The non-Hamas, run of the mill “Palestinian” jack-off (if this person actually exists), seems to be fucked. BUT, before we assume that this innocent “Palestinian” person exists, why hadn’t the pro-“Palestinians” done anything about Hamas oppression of these people?

You simply cannot argue the Hamas vs. non-Hamas classification for the so-called “Palestinian” people when a certain percentage of people there actively support the group (but may not be terrorists themselves), and the rest of these people have assented to Hamas power.

Further, it must not be forgotten that most of these people, Hamas or not, would frolic with glee to watch Jews burn in a Jihadi conflagration. Not all of them, of course. But most of them.

Worrying about these “innocent Palestinians” is noble and empathetic on the surface, but is done primarily for anti-Semitic purposes. During Ally bombing of Germany, for example, I don’t think we heard anyone too worried about the “non-Nazi poor innocent German guy” getting killed.

It would be like if Mexico wasted their resources on weapons instead of their people, attacked the USA, and then whined that the people in Mexico that they failed weren’t being saved by the USA, aka the nation they just tried to destroy.

Very odd logic to blame the people you try to murder for not providing for your people, when you yourself completely refused to help them.

The cliche Palestinian activist is the wailing perpetual victim of a conspiracy.. and the things that their terrorist regimes that can be proven never actually happened.. while supposedly everyone else is so evil.

Imagine being an Arab in Gaza. You are stuck there because no Arab country wants you. Essentially, they strip you of your Arab identity, leaving you to concoct this “Palestinian” identity. What a dehumanizing thing for the Arabs to do to you!

Imagine being so impotent that you either (1) give power to a terror group to govern you; or (2) are powerless to prevent a terror group from taking control of you.

The non-Hamas, run of the mill “Palestinian” jack-off (if this person actually exists), seems to be fucked. BUT, before we assume that this innocent “Palestinian” person exists, why hadn’t the pro-“Palestinians” done anything about Hamas oppression of these people?

You simply cannot argue the Hamas vs. non-Hamas classification for the so-called “Palestinian” people when a certain percentage of people there actively support the group (but may not be terrorists themselves), and the rest of these people have assented to Hamas power.

Further, it must not be forgotten that most of these people, Hamas or not, would frolic with glee to watch Jews burn in a Jihadi conflagration. Not all of them, of course. But most of them.

Worrying about these “innocent Palestinians” is noble and empathetic on the surface, but is done primarily for anti-Semitic purposes. During Ally bombing of Germany, for example, I don’t think we heard anyone too worried about the “non-Nazi poor innocent German guy” getting killed.

Yes exactly! we firebombed cities without dropping leaflets first, why? because we knew we just had to break that enemy because it was very clear. They were our enemy and a threat to the world. Now some enemies of Israel are lining up to say they have no real right to declare war against Hamas and somehow they just have it coming.

You seem to be enjoying their deaths, so what is the difference between Israeli terrorists and Hamas terrorists?

You just murdered 70 women and children in cold blood. I saw with my own eyes Israeli's target first responders with a Missile strike.

I don't give a shit what you call them, what Israel is doing is a crime against humanity.

82naaw.jpg

You seem to be enjoying their deaths, so what is the difference between Israeli terrorists and Hamas terrorists?

You just murdered 70 women and children in cold blood. I saw with my own eyes Israeli's target first responders with a Missile strike.

I don't give a shit what you call them, what Israel is doing is a crime against humanity.
Lordlongrod has never murdered anybody.

You simply took too many drugs when young and it has left you crippled intellectually.

What Israel is doing is horrific but I’m not sure there is an alternative sadly.

It never should have gotten to this point and for that I blame Israel mostly.

But most of them.

Poll: Majority of Palestinians support Hamas, not Palestinian Authority​

(June 16, 2021 / JNS)
"Palestinian attitudes have undergone a “paradigm shift” in favor of Hamas, according to a new study.

The survey, conducted by the Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey Research, found that 53 percent of Palestinians now agree with the statement “Hamas is most deserving of representing and leading the Palestinian people,” versus only 14 percent who say the same of Fatah, led by Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas.. . . "

On the other hand, for those who vehemently oppose abortion, grooming and child trafficking, because children are innocent, this should probably be kept in mind. These folks are not polled, are "groomed," and are indoctrinated. They are innocent. A million of them. Innocent.

In Gaza, where nearly half of the population is under 18, a children's rights crisis is unfolding​

"Scores of people have been killed following Hamas's surprise attack on Israel on Saturday, to which Israel responded by declaring war.

In Gaza, at least 614 children out of 1,900 people have been killed as of Friday evening by relentless Israeli airstrikes on the region, per the Palestinian Ministry of Health.

The Defense of Children in Palestine, an organization based in the West Bank, tracks the deaths of kids in Palestine. The organization has been able to verify over 100 of them. In some instances, entire families end up dead. Ayed Abu Eqtaish, accountability program director at DCIP, told Insider the situation is "horrifying."

Nearly half of Gaza's population is under the age of 18, and the rising death toll poses a children's rights crisis in the strip, where 2.3 million live in a roughly 140 square mile stretch of land about the size of the city of Philadelphia.. . . "

What Israel is doing is horrific but I’m not sure there is an alternative sadly.

That's pretty dumb. The elected representation of the Palestinians have had a few opportunities to make peace throughout the years.

Total horse shit. Go push a Tampon up your snoot and take a nap.

Israel is taking military action necessary for its security. It is not “horrible” in any objective sense. It is only “horrible” in the sense that “war is horrible”.

Israel is taking military action necessary for its security. It is not “horrible” in any objective sense. It is only “horrible” in the sense that “war is horrible”.
Calling this a “war” is a misuse of the term. This is mass murder by the Zionists
:)-

Forum List

Back