The state of relationships between men and women has become a disgrace in America.

I suppose basically I should say ā€œstay at home boyfriend or stay at home husband ā€œand just end it there. What in the world has happened to this country. We look at how relationships are unfolding between men and women there is this phenomenon which is a disgrace. Itā€™s known as a ā€œstay at home husband or a stay at home boyfriendā€. I have a friend who is doing this. This man ā€¦well I donā€™t even think I can call him a man anymore. Heā€™s not what he used to be the guy used to be a Factory worker a proud dignified man. I look at his Facebook profile heā€™s got an LGBT flag he is a stay at home boyfriend where his girlfriend makes all the money does all the work pays all the bills. And of course my friend has become brainwashed by BLM by the far left. Itā€™s not enough for him that people support equality man ā€¦..no itā€™s to the point of where if you donā€™t agree that white people are born privileged this guy will not talk to you ā€¦.if you support trump this guy wonā€™t talk to you.

And this is what is destroying America. You know you have strong men and women in this country. I have the most respect for the professional woman, I have the upmost respect for the woman for the middle ages that led armies. The fact is that a man is never meant to be a stay at home husband or stay at home boyfriend thatā€™s all throughout history. I often wonder if this sort of downfall of traditions in America and the rise of disgusting habits, the rise of drug use, the rise of the divorce rate correlates with this sort of feminization of men where you have men who are willingly becoming feminized. Wow we need some change in America for the better my friends.

I wonder if thereā€™s a correlation between the low recruiting issue in our military and this rise of BLM/feminism/anti-Americanism that has absolutely no place in this country.

I wonder is there is a correlation between being a Republican and lowering of the IQ.

Everyone is entitled to the freedom to live their life as they see fit, unless you do something YOU don't like or live in a way YOU think is wrong. You don't believe in freedom at all. You demand compliance to what you think is the right way to live.

It's in your hatred of anyone who is "different" than you. It's wrong in your eyes.

Why do you seek to deny people their liberty and freedom?
Right and Wrong are far more important than freedom and liberty. Law and Order are more important as well. In a proper society there is a place for everyone and almost everyone is in that place (there wil always be non-conforming wastes of flesh and oxygen).

I wonder is there is a correlation between being a Republican and lowering of the IQ.

Everyone is entitled to the freedom to live their life as they see fit, unless you do something YOU don't like or live in a way YOU think is wrong. You don't believe in freedom at all. You demand compliance to what you think is the right way to live.

It's in your hatred of anyone who is "different" than you. It's wrong in your eyes.
No one is demanding anything. No one is hating anything. Like all leftists you made it up.

I suppose basically I should say ā€œstay at home boyfriend or stay at home husband ā€œand just end it there. What in the world has happened to this country. We look at how relationships are unfolding between men and women there is this phenomenon which is a disgrace. Itā€™s known as a ā€œstay at home husband or a stay at home boyfriendā€. I have a friend who is doing this. This man ā€¦well I donā€™t even think I can call him a man anymore. Heā€™s not what he used to be the guy used to be a Factory worker a proud dignified man. I look at his Facebook profile heā€™s got an LGBT flag he is a stay at home boyfriend where his girlfriend makes all the money does all the work pays all the bills. And of course my friend has become brainwashed by BLM by the far left. Itā€™s not enough for him that people support equality man ā€¦..no itā€™s to the point of where if you donā€™t agree that white people are born privileged this guy will not talk to you ā€¦.if you support trump this guy wonā€™t talk to you.

And this is what is destroying America. You know you have strong men and women in this country. I have the most respect for the professional woman, I have the upmost respect for the woman for the middle ages that led armies. The fact is that a man is never meant to be a stay at home husband or stay at home boyfriend thatā€™s all throughout history. I often wonder if this sort of downfall of traditions in America and the rise of disgusting habits, the rise of drug use, the rise of the divorce rate correlates with this sort of feminization of men where you have men who are willingly becoming feminized. Wow we need some change in America for the better my friends.

I wonder if thereā€™s a correlation between the low recruiting issue in our military and this rise of BLM/feminism/anti-Americanism that has absolutely no place in this country.
One of the issues driving these "changes" is that many more women have the opportunity to be the bigger breadwinner in a family. Who cares? A far more pressing issue is that fact that so many fewer women are getting married and having children. Later, if at all. Their choice, but not without consequence for society.

It all started a while back when anti bullying became a big thing. Parents started coddling their children and protecting them from everything. That began the weakening of men because they grew up soft and weak willed. They grew up in a protective bubble.

Then smart phones blew up and everybody started spending all their time behind screens with earbuds in always blocking out the real world all around then so they couldn't handle actually being in the world so they retreated from it even further and dove into their online communities that surrounded them with other virtual people just like them.

Then we hit the phase where feelings trumped everything. Growing up, maturing, dealing with conflict, being tough, putting up with things you don't like, hard work mentally and physically and so on became less important than feeling good. "My feelings are the most important thing" became a mantra.

Compared to all the other countries America is very young. But despite being young we shot up to be a world super power in record time because of men and women that were tough, ambitious, strong, had thing a strong work ethic, believe in American values, pride, morals and standards. But now as we abandon those values we see our country degrade away from under us.
Very well said my friend. And as you say it important to keep in mind America is relatively young compared to China, Japan Germany England and what not. All of the great empires of history lasted because they were able to have a strong society strongman and strong women. A positive upbringing for their children. We are lacking this in America right now but we can get it back

It's not a matter of fear but of what's becoming of our society today. How do we have a labor shortage in a country of 350 million people? The left has been conditioning us not to work and live off of others. In the case of the person in the OP it's his wife. With others it's adult children still living with their parents well into their 30's. And of course those living off of taxpayers.

So what kind of society will we end up with when nobody wants to work?

It's that old cart theory we Republicans bring up now and then. The townspeople build a cart. They are able to run down the street pulling the cart effortlessly. As some people decide they don't want to pull the cart any longer, they hop in the cart instead, and of course the cart goes slower and slower. When it gets to the point where half of the townspeople are in the cart instead of pulling it, the cart stops.
Well the men and women I surround myself with are pro American. They are Christians they are good people. I surround myself also with Muslims and Arabs to believe in traditional honorable roles. And I respect equality for all.

the problem with Democrats in the far left is itā€™s not enough for Americans to support equalityā€¦ no the far left are brainwashed and demented they expect us to agree with the view that white people are born privileged, they want things like reparations ā€¦even though slavery was always a worldwide issue white people owned slaves, Black people owned slaves.

You had made a point earlier about always paying for the meal for your girlfriend or date. There are some people who are so out of their minds on the left ..that they would be offended by such an idea. But we donā€™t have to listen to the far left. I would rather go by what my grandparents told me about watch the American men and women of the past built they built a great country and it is our duty to respect their legacy and continue with this great country.

Itā€™s a sound analogy there you make ..the other one is how Democrats are just giving fish to poor people where some Democrats and many Republicans of today want to teach people how to fish.

Look at this rise of people working from home. Look at the coronavirus and how that also seemed to perhaps make a lot of democratic men weak. About how some left-wing democratic men have embraced cancel culture, they embrace Black Lives Matter , they embrace the viewpoints that our country is some evil imperialist racist country. This does nobody any good. I want Americans in this country and I want immigrants from Africa and Arab countries who are proud of their ancestors. Whatā€™s really interesting about this is that most of the immigrants from Africa and the Arab countries and also the catholic immigrants from Latin America and South America stand by traditional family values. Theyā€™re with us. They are not with the far left.

I wonder what a raging BLM supporter would say to an honorable Catholic Mexican man who tells his son ā€œyou raise your family you find a wife , you have your wife take care of your children and you go out and you work very hard in lifeā€ . I wonder how they would react to that instead of it being a white American saying that to his son.

Right and Wrong are far more important than freedom and liberty. Law and Order are more important as well. In a proper society there is a place for everyone and almost everyone is in that place (there wil always be non-conforming wastes of flesh and oxygen).
That is not what the Constitution states.

That is not what the Constitution states
This isnā€™t a Constitutional issue. This is FAR larger and deals with powers far beyond the limits of man-made laws and customs. This is the realm of Right and Wring; Should Do vs Can do. World destroying types of things.

Last edited:
This isnā€™t a Constitutional issue. This is FAR larger and deals with powers far beyond the limits of man-made laws and customs. This is the realm of Right and Wring; Should Do vs Can do. World destroying types of things.
The world is already full of destructive humans.

Maybe the GOP can pass laws forcing men to not be stay-at-home husbands.

Forum List

Back