Traditional masculinity under attack- Apple/the iPhone has an emoticon showing a pregnant man

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
🫃

The deranged backward world. The same world where “stay at home Dad’s” are celebrated. It’s an abomination, it’s a disgrace to the hard work of our grandparents. Imagine what life is like for a young boy growing up in one of these far left radical households….The man is at home his wife is doing all the work making all the money. The hell is that …what the hell is wrong with this country?

In America there are men putting on costumes to make themselves look pregnant. Staying at home. Go out and get a job is the message to these bums.

All of this radical BLM feminist policy is coinciding with one of the worst economies in American history. Out of control immigration. Crimes surges and Biden supporters Keep on saying “everything is great”

What’s going to take for Biden? BLM supporters to wake up. Is it going to take one of their family members getting beaten, and robbed as is happening across the country? Maybe one of their close friends dying from a drug overdose

Last edited:
Radical leftist

“ mind your own business!”

The well-being of the American youth is all of our business and all of our concerns. And when you have a feminized household, where there is no traditional masculinity. ….Where a man is acting like he’s pregnant, or the husband stays at home takes care of the baby while the woman does all the work. That’s a threat to a strong and healthy society.

Radical leftist

“ mind your own business!”

The well-being of the American youth is all of our business and all of our concerns. And when you have a feminized household, where there is no traditional masculinity. ….Where a man is acting like he’s pregnant, or the husband stays at home takes care of the baby while the woman does all the work. That’s a threat to a strong and healthy society.
Got a pic or a link to this political mystery?

I didn't think so. Something you are incapable of providing.

Part of the Feelings Epidemic is for more men to be cry faces. It shows they care.
I hear that brother. I was completely astonished when I just came across this today. If you type the word pregnant into your iPhone, it shows an option to display a “pregnant man.”

I shouldn’t be surprised. This type of filth and degeneracy is dangerous. It’s also a distraction from a bad economy.

I hear that brother. I was completely astonished when I just came across this today. If you type the word pregnant into your iPhone, it shows an option to display a “pregnant man.”

I shouldn’t be surprised. This type of filth and degeneracy is dangerous. It’s also a distraction from a bad economy.
It’s the abandonment of reality in order to placate aberrant feelings

🫃

The deranged backward world. The same world where “stay at home Dad’s” are celebrated. It’s an abomination, it’s a disgrace to the hard work of our grandparents. Imagine what life is like for a young boy growing up in one of these far left radical households….The man is at home his wife is doing all the work making all the money. The hell is that …what the hell is wrong with this country?

In America there are men putting on costumes to make themselves look pregnant. Staying at home. Go out and get a job is the message to these bums.

All of this radical BLM feminist policy is coinciding with one of the worst economies in American history. Out of control immigration. Crimes surges and Biden supporters Keep on saying “everything is great”

What’s going to take for Biden? BLM supporters to wake up. Is it going to take one of their family members getting beaten, and robbed as is happening across the country? Maybe one of their close friends dying from a drug overdose
Russobot refuses to join the fight in Ukraine. Pussy!!!

Is it drugs?.... is it something in the water?... maybe in the air we are breathing?.... this nation has lost its way.... its like if they think sensible patriotic Americans won't like this they do it....

Even if he provided it you're going to distort everything because you're a twisted person, and cannot defend your twisted positions.
Fuck you idiot. This isn't the correct forum for discussing what Apple does or doesn't do.

It’s the abandonment of reality in order to placate aberrant feelings
I just don’t get it. It’s like with a BLM riots. They were completely placated. By radical left juries judges, paying out millions of dollars to people for no reason.

For whatever reason the powers in America are giving into small but violent mobs…. Derek Chavin for example was railroaded.

We just need some responsible men to step up and put an end to this madness in this country. Cancel culture ie removing Aunt Jemima from the Maple syrup…. The big cities in this country are not safe directly due to left-wing mayors not caring about their cities…

The media, Hollywood, left-wing mayors, are trying to appease their paymasters. Who knows why all of this is happening in America it is truly an abomination. ….so many people are struggling in this country economically because of the radical left. Republicans need to do something about this but they are kind of failing my opinion. It’s the uni party

We must stay confident. Love and peace will prevail.

Last edited:
IMG_2213.png

Fuck you idiot. This isn't the correct forum for discussing what Apple does or doesn't do.
Ah, you're upset.

Boy did I call it too (post #8). You went from where's the evidence to ah shucks, this isn't the correct forum for that discussion

I'd be upset too if I tried to defend what your leftists do.

Ah, you're upset.

Boy did I call it too (post #8). You went from where's the evidence to ah shucks, this isn't the correct forum for that discussion

The form experience is much better with that poster on ignore ….He is a brutal poster. Engaging in abusive language toward others. You cannot advance Any kind of conversation with those types of radical left BLM posters. As soon as you use logic, they resort to personal attacks and the conversation goes nowhere.

That’s why we have social problems in America today because of the far left.

Ah, you're upset.

And you think like a retard more than you are one. How did that work for you, comprende?

Forum List

Back