the South Wing

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
welcome --

NA-CS539_TRUMPT_P_20171123232157.jpg

nice Oval Palace, errrrrrr Office.

bet he has a private server in Florida ^^^^^^^^^^ - shhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't tell anyone.

just another $10 million dollar golf weekend ... he needs a few more Secrete Service Men there to watch him do cam-cam convos while they're polishing his clubs down at the pro shop.

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet gig, huh.

He loves that Louis XIV style. Makes me want to vomit.

another high rolling high roller being a big shot .. believing hes better than everyone else.

He makes me want to vomit, PERIOD.

another high rolling high roller being a big shot .. believing hes better than everyone else.

I see a Secret Service guy standing and on the far right I see a guy sitting--is that a piano player? And a guy (supposedly security as well) perched on a railing behind him, listening to the music? Only one guy watching the Pres. I wonder what the guy is playing?
Who knew the Pres was so classy? Piano music in the background as he scrolls the news.

I see a Secret Service guy standing and on the far right I see a guy sitting--is that a piano player? And a guy (supposedly security as well) perched on a railing behind him, listening to the music? Only one guy watching the Pres. I wonder what the guy is playing?
Who knew the Pres was so classy? Piano music in the background as he scrolls the news.

only the best with taxpayer money ...

play it again $am.

Forum List

Back