K Conway on CNN.....sigh.....

Conway defends Trump's Michael Cohen tweetstorm - CNNPolitics

I am not sure which is more annoying and a bigger liar....Kellyanne or her boss....The Liar in Chief.

What do you think?

I am not sure which is more annoying and a bigger liar....Kellyanne or her boss....The Liar in Chief.

What do you think?

Conway - she gets paid to lie and keep lying .. sometimes the same lie on several different media outlets

if Trump got busted telling telling 2000 lies in his first year, multiply that x 10 for Conway.

What do you think?

What do you think?

Conway - she gets paid to lie and keep lying .. sometimes the same lie on several different media outlets

if rump got busted telling telling 2000 lies in his first year, multiply that x 10 for Conway.
Nah, Hillary. I'll be you were with her, but then you'll probably deny it.

What do you think?
Hillary Clinton, hands down.

Is she in prison yet?

I mean, she committed all these crimes. What’s the wait?
We were talking about being a liar and annoying, but yes, she should be in a federal penitentiary.

Yes, she’s an annoying liar. No argument there.

How can someone “flip” if no crimes have been committed?

“Toro, I’ve decided to cooperate with the Feds.”

“Go for it.”

So you think the FBI raided Cohen cause they were bored....use your brain.

What do you think?
Hillary Clinton, hands down.

Is she in prison yet?

I mean, she committed all these crimes. What’s the wait?
We were talking about being a liar and annoying, but yes, she should be in a federal penitentiary.

So said the Authoritarian worshipper....

I saw that segment this morning. Not only did Conway avoid answering the question, but she also interrupted and talked over the reporter.

“Go for it.”

So you think the FBI raided Cohen cause they were bored....use your brain.

D’uh!

Read it again, Einstein.

There WERE crimes...if your Dear Leader was involved he will also go down....

after you read it a third time, you should apologize to toro.

“Go for it.”

Exactly!!! Go ahead. Rat me out.

Susan McDougal was being interviewed and the interviewer said it was remarkable that she hadn’t flipped on Bill Clinton after spending 18 months in jail. She had an infant daughter. Why would she be separated from her child to defend Clinton?

According to McDougall, Ken Starr had bullied two other Whitewater defendants into lying to reduce their sentences. If she told the truth, it would directly contradict their testimony and she feared she’d be charged with perjury, as had happened with others in Starr’s investigation. So she took the contemptvof court charge instead.

When recently asked about her strength in resisting the deals that were offered her, her response was that she truly had nothing to give Starr.

Juanita Broaddrick folded like a cheap house of cards when Starr threatened to charge her with perjury over her Affidavit in the Paula Jones trial.

Where is the conservative outrage over a Special Prosecutor who bullied witnesses into lying in his full court press to “get the Clintons”? No wonder Starr has publically acknowledged that he lead a right wing witch hunt against the Clintons and has apologized to Bill and Hillary for what he did.

Forum List

Back